Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

OMG!

This junior ASR cracked me up
N OMG!
14th July? Seriously? My bday!
I share my bday with the great jr ASR😆
Have I commented abt this before?🤔
Dont know coz for sure I've read it many times😆

Awww! I'm flattered ;) glad you enjoyed it so much! And After the 1st Updated many ppl said that 14th of July is their bday and I choose that date cos its my bday too =D So we all share our birthdays with the great Ashar Singh Raizada =D
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!! its super cool... tooo good!
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: redhammer

absolutely without a doubt its superb!!!!!amazing!!!!!!hilarious!!!!!! n the "playing vid dad" part and AR companies...awesome!! plzzz continue and pm me!!

Thank youuu for Commenting! And I've sent you a buddy request, accept that and you'll get Pms =D
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
I finally was able to read this. And BOY was I having a time of my laugh. I always find myself reading your hilarious posts with some sort of drink in my mouth. And when I reached the part with the purple dress...hmm...ya...the water wasn't in my mouth but all over the desk...LOL...Epic and Funny !!!Please do write more 👏
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!! "WHATDA"!!!! its super funny. Im loving it. ok, bye now. part 3 is calling me!!!
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR-ARHI_naila

OMG!!! "WHATDA"!!!! its super funny. Im loving it. ok, bye now. part 3 is calling me!!!

Thanks for commenting sweetie! I hope you enjoy the 3rd one too =D
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiyaluvsArhi

I finally was able to read this. And BOY was I having a time of my laugh. I always find myself reading your hilarious posts with some sort of drink in my mouth. And when I reached the part with the purple dress...hmm...ya...the water wasn't in my mouth but all over the desk...LOL...Epic and Funny !!!Please do write more👏

Hahaha! =D Awww!! So Glad you find it that funny! When I actually write it I have absolutely no idea how much ppl will like it... And sometimes I feel i'm running out of ideas or something! So yeah, these sort of comments keep me going =D Thank youuu! :D
SmileyStar thumbnail
Hello Ladies ;)

I know I said I'd update over the weekend but something came up and I couldn't. So sorry for that and oh! I've changed the name of this post too! Much better now, huh? =D ok, here's part 4! Hope you enjoy it! =D

Dear Diary,

Met my mum's family for the first time in my life today. They just came back from a place called lucknow where they had shifted to before I was born. Nice people, really... Except that huge buaji seems to be suffering from a memory disorder as she thinks every person she meets is named 'Nandkisor'. So as that enormous woman approached me while I was in my dad's arms, I must admit I was a little afraid... She scrutinized me for a moment before throwing her thick braid around her neck, missing my face my inches and terrifying me out of my wits, and exclaimed, 'Hai re Nandkisor' and turning to my dad said excitedly, 'he looks just like you, babua'. My dad just smiled politely and nodded and I got the feeling that he was terrified of this woman too...

My mum's mother on the other hand seemed like a very sweet sort of a person and I went straight into her arms without any fear. She played with me for a while, when suddenly she started crying and talking to my mum about My 'bidai' and how i'll leave them when mum reminded her that I was a boy and will not leave when I get married!

My Mum's dad seemed really bored by all that was going around him and just sat throughout the day on a chair with huge wheels doing nothing. I think he's as fond of that chair as I'm of my ferrari. Next time, I'll bring my ferrari over and ask him for a race. Though I'm sure I'll beat him! I am, after all, my dad's son!

And Everyone had a good old talk about what will I become when I grow up? A businessman like my dad or something else. Mum wanted me to become a halvai so she could teach me to make jalebies herself while dad was in favor of me handling his business. I mean, haven't these people watched a movie named '3 idiots'? And they're all jumping the gun a bit, anyway- I can't even stand yet! And for all they know, I might grow up to be rocket scientist. Come to think of it, I sort of doubt it looking at Mum and Dad.

Yayyy! Stood on my own for the first time! Ok, so it only lasted for about 3 seconds before I landed on my bum, thank God for the nappy cushioning! But I'll be better before you know it. Cos I spend half my days holding my dad's pinky finger as he teaches me to walk. He can be so sweet sometimes.

And I believe you've already guessed why my mum can't do this job? Yeah, That's it! She has problems standing on her own two feet too much to teach me. Dad will have too much of a tough time catching us both at the same time...

Another favourite thing of mum and dad's is to make me speak. Mum just holds me for hours going, 'Ashar, mama bolo beta! Ma-ma' before Dad snatches me away saying, 'Nahi, pahle Dad! Da-da Ashar' and I just watch them with amusement till sleep comes. They really are the best entertainers. I think I might surprise them next by saying either 'Hey Devi Maiya' or 'Hello Hi Bye Bye'

I've already learned to drive my baby ferrari. It has a rather nifty little built-in kiddy seat- just prefect for a little dude like me to nip around town in. So as I was driving it around the house minding my own business, guess who came to meet dad? Aman! I sped to my parent's bedroom cos from there I could hear voices of dad talking or rather yelling at poor Aman. Now I know its rude to intrude when grown ups are busy in a meeting but I had wanted to see Aman all my life.

As I sneaked a view inside the room, i was surprised to find him a simpleton, skinny guy with glasses sliding down his nose every two minutes. And when Dad left the room for a few mins, I paddled my baby ferrari close to him and tugged his pant to gain his attention, he looked haggard and tired but still he smiled down at me. And suddenly An idea struck me like a bolt of lightening and I said in the best imitation of dad's voice, "What da??"

You should've seen Aman's face!! His eyes got round as saucers and colour drained from his face as his jaw fell to the ground. I tried my best to control my face but felt myself shaking from silent laugher.

Dad entered the room then and seeing Aman's face exclaimed, "What the?! Why are you looking at my son as if he's just sprouted another head?" Aman just shook his head and muttered, "No sir, I'm just surprised how much he resembles you!" Saying that, the poor guy scurried out of the room.

So, How was it?? Pls tell me if you're enjoying this and I should continue or whether I'm running out of ideas and put a stop to this... And SHARE YOUR IDEAS PLEASE! I need them as I'm running out! ;)

And don't forget to hit the LIKE Button if you enjoyed it and want me to continue! And comments plsss!!

**PART 5 PAGE 58**Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
Sumuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
It is truly amazing!!!!!! Never read one like this before!!!!!
Love it...Couldn't contain my laughter at all!!!🤣
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumuki

It is truly amazing!!!!!! Never read one like this before!!!!!

Love it...Couldn't contain my laughter at all!!!🤣

Thank youuu!! =D Glad you liked it! =D