Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Deeps_S Senior Member
Deeps_S
Deeps_S

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hi people, boring sunday Dead writing an OS, would really love to see this scene in future Big smile

The situation is Arnav has come to know about Khushi's innocence. He regrets is in plans to woo her back and is in all teasy mode Big smileEmbarrassed Khushi is confused between anger and love and ofcourse he has his effect on her Embarrassed 

The Bright morning...
He opened his eyes slowly, straightened himself and turned sideways of the recliner to see her. There she was, fast asleep. He slowly got down and went near the bed and stood there unable to even blink. He stood there watching her peacefully sleep, her breadth, her serene lips in total SHE was simply mesmerising. Silently he mouthed smirking "I can believe this is happening. Iss ladki ki wajah se ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA subah subah paanch minute apni patni ki mooh dheke baita hai" (bcos of this girl arnav singh raizada has spent 5 mins early morning staring at his wife!)

He recollected the last nights happenings... He had told Khushi all what he had felt. How much he loved her, how much he tried to avoid her but couldnt, how much her tears disturbed him, how much he needed her and when finally he had decided to open up to her, how he misunderstood what he saw in the terrace, how much he felt hurt that the first ever girl he loved was going away from him, how much he regretted when he came to know about the truth. He had blurted it ALL. It was the most he had ever spoken in past 15yrs and it was the longest duration Khushi had remained silent in the last 15yrs. Throughout the cnfession, Arnav held Khushi's hand and ta the end of it all, both of them were in tears. Khushi did not know what to say and ARnav did not expect any reply either. He always knew how she felt for him and he did not need any more proof for that. He slowly took her to the bed and made her rest for the night. He also slowly retired for the night at the recliner thinking "I have always been rude to you from the day we have met , but you have always forgiven me for everything. Now how much ever angry you are I will make you fall in love with me again Khushi."

He decided to let her sleep for a while and took his towel and went for his bath. When he was done, she wasnt there in the bed. He stared at the messed up bedsheet and the hanging stars with a smile on his face. He got dressed in casuals, he knew he wanted to stay with his wife today. He heard her coming towards the room, his eyes drifted towards the room entrance. She came in all nervous and they share an eye contact. This eye contact was totally different for both of them. Millions of thoughts running in both of their minds. Arnav managed to put up a smile and drew near her. She felt her body shivering. He realised it and his smirk increased. When he was pretty close to her he said smiling "Good morning Khushi!" . She managed to look into his eyes for a second and then unable to resist his closeness she moved away.

He followed behind her and saw the Salman poster over her head. He slowly teasingly reached his hand out close towards her as if coming to touch her, when she felt tension rising in her heart, dhak dhak's were unmanageably high.

He pointed out to the Salman's poster and muttered "Yeh poster nikaal dho Khushi. Mujhe pasand nahi hai yeh(Remove this poster Khushi. I dont like it!)"
K(forcefully trying to sound angry) : humne yeh aapke liye nahi daala. hume yeh pasand hai toh yehi rahegi. (I have not hung this here for you. I like him, this poster will be here only.)
A : AIsa kya pasand hai isme tume. Itna bhi acha nahi hai. (What do yu like in him. He is not all that god also.)
K(unknowingly returning to her chirpyness) : aapse matlab?? Aapne iski dance ko kabhi dhekha hai?? Dance chodiye , inki body tho bas dhekthe hi saari ladkiyaan fidha ho jaathi hain. Itna muscles, itna strong hai bas dhekthe hi reh sakthe hai hum. (what do you mean?? Have you ever seen him dance? Leave dance, his body is enough to make all girls crazy about him. So strong, so muscular, I can just keep staring at him.)
A(coming a step closer which makes K move a step backward) :Oh really? I can prove you wrong Khushi kumaari gupta.
K : (confused look)
A : Mein toh usse dhugni baar strong hoon. Mein toh usse bhi bada acha hero baunga .mere body toh usse bhi bohot acha hai.<short pasue> dhekna chaogi?? (smirking) (I am double times stringer than him. I am a bigger hero than him. My body is better than his... <pause> You want to see??)
K : (gets all flushy and shivery. looks away from him aviding eye contact)
A : Kya hua? Blti band kyun ho gayi tumhari?? (what happened? why are you silent?>
K : (moves a little backward all flustered)
A : (moves closer ;)) Acha chalo mein tume 2 option detha hoon. Ya toh maan lo ki mein hi tumhara hero hoon, ya phir tum khud dheklo aur phir decide karo. (Ok i will give you 2 options, either accept that I am your hero, or else you itself see and decide.)

Saying these lines, he slowly took his hand over the first button of his shirt teasingly.

Khushi ntices this and becomes all heated up and tensed and shouts "nahi nahi maanthi hoon. aap humari hero hain (No! Ok i accept you are my hero.) and then quickly looks away desperately trying to hide her shyness.

Arnav again gives his trademark smirk and brings his face closer to hers and tells in his husly voice "acha hua tumne zor se bol dhi Khushi, nahi tih mujhe shayad sunaai nahi diya hoga... tumhari dhadkan ki aawaaz itni teez jo hai(its good that you told it loud enough khushi, or else probably I wouldnt have heard it. After all your heartbeats are so loud)"
She looked up in shock. He was in all smiles. She felt her cheeks going red. She slowly tried to move away, she desperately wanted to escape from him. Arnav blocked her and whispered "Aur ek aakri baat khushi... mein tumse bohut nafrat kartha hoon aur hamesha tumhe sathaatha rahoonga. samjhi tum???(One last thing Khushi. I hate you very much and will continue to trouble you forever, understand?)" and planted the most shortest but sweetest kiss on her cheeks.

She couldnt hide the small smile that cropped up her lips how much ever she tried. She quickly ran away from his sight.

Both of them truly enjoyed the new beginning...

Please give your valuable comments Big smile

Edited by DeviMaiyya - 08 April 2012 at 4:42am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

stargaze111Nakshatra11underground1meeeshRajheligasriRangilgangalaradhanaoshingawandaessttuuttiiJeeti1LuxCalArchu61Suchita2012rosalinda92Ipkkndworldsweetfairy16random94nujhattDarkBecominglollipop4uHarshi.IPKMidnightReadernavya13aaw1505iram1415silent_whisperssami99virtuososaikrishnarsraparigacuteheart96wafa.MsheanuzzBarunSanayaHMGlimmerAshavibutterfly7prabha75SyedaFaiza-Siaa-devsum..Smita..Rhysennbaubleshemakalai..MorningStar..INEFFABLEbewakoofLadkidennisdmenacebasbvandana1965Aruni..aarnavashred12Roarkdebby_11caskerbhaktiiismitarBunny_BearzafiStapleton--MISHTEE--GugumintiHansaNOmNaMaSteOmkeenu_kkPr1yanka-.serendipity.-chavvi16Arshi.Sugi.IPK

BarunSanayaHM Goldie
BarunSanayaHM
BarunSanayaHM

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
tu mera hero ooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps_S

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
aaww amazingly cute os..loved it

Deeps_S

sweetfairy16 Senior Member
sweetfairy16
sweetfairy16

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Lovely OS!!!Clap

Deeps_S

smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

NICE

PLZ CONTINUE THIS OS

LIKE ARNAV TEASING KHUSHI

Deeps_S

Deeps_S Senior Member
Deeps_S
Deeps_S

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot people! Big smile
..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Very cute OS!

Deeps_S

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Awesome os.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Loved it. Aww so sweet.
Thanks.Wink

Deeps_S

Go to top