Poll

Do you want Neha to be Aditi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone on this forum!
This is probably my first post here. This show is pretty different from the other shows and so far its been great. I have really loved the twists and the mystery of this show. The whole setting and everything is a mystery and I know that there is a lot of anticipation as to who has what intention, etc.
I have read many posts with people predicting that Neha herself is Aditi.
So I really want to know how many of you want Neha to be Aditi?
Please also tell me do you think Neha is Aditi?
It really is very hard to predict because in such shows I guess, we might just as well resume the unexpected.
I don't really want Neha to be Aditi because I am liking her as Neha and the fact that she is a stranger to Kabir and his family slowly uncovering all secrets. Since she is also the main lead and this is a television shows, can it be that the main lead herself is a deception because we usually see things through her point of view. So I am not so much interested in his revenge track. It sure looks like Aditi was a really nice person and even that Kabir loved her but he appears heartless at times too. But I am sure that he is a good guy. But I don't know about Rishi. He could be greedy over money I guess.
I do not want a romantic track now either. I would like this mystery to develop now. Maybe later but not a stereotype romance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in this show, i'm not after any pair or stereotyped romance. I want only suspense and twists in every episode . I dont really care whether neha n aditi r same or not the pairng of her with kabir. so i have not casted my vote in the poll. just want the show to continue like this and not end up like the usual craps.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh my God... shreyaaa πŸ€—
never thought i will meet u again... πŸ€—

coming to the point... i dnt want her to be aditi... but i really think she will come out to be aditi in later episodes
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey hi Masooma!!😊
I feel so great to see you again!!
I really don't know what to think about this especially since there are so many memories Neha has of Rishi.
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't want N 2b Aditi.πŸ˜‰..i really want manyπŸ˜† twist & "suspense"&. interesting 2c who'll be d real player of csam...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
great post!!!!! even i thought about this when i first saw this serial... i dont think aditi is dead...the cvs can create more suspence by bringing her character back... since this serial is all about chal... maybe aditi will be shown to have played a greater chal on kabir by coming back and exposing him...😳 i dont think kabir will be shown to have won so easily... after all this is a soap... kuch bhi ho sakta hai bosss... πŸ˜•