thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
guys iam not well versed in writing os but thought why not give a try.

ahem was wondering why did gopi run away when he was asking about the holi incident.

next day rashi in the kitchen called her mother to tell her mother the happenings of mm and the decision made by baa. rashi was telling her mummy that the rift they created has brought the split. .

she was telling her  that whatever kalakari they did they were not caught. but she told her that her mother behaved in a very indescent manner on the holi day after having the bhang ke ladoo.

just then gopi entered and she overheard what rashi said and was shocked to hear bhang ke ladoo

she immediately left the kitchen and was heading towards the bedroom . on the way she  was thinking how she bumped on ahem and gave the bhang ladoo as prasad .

ahem behaving in an unusual manner, his smile, asking for something to eat, applying colours on her, playing with colours, having her on his lap, falling on the bed and then the sd.

OMG everything was done under the bhang, she felt very bad. she then thought ahemji had asked so many times about the happenings on the holi day , but i have not responded  to him properly.

it is no fault of his that he didnt remember their sd. he tried his best but couldnt recall because of bhang.

she couldnt control her tears and ran towards their room. ahem was looking at the photo which jigar brought  and was telling " gopi, how lucky iam to have a wife like you. but i dont understand why are you running away from me . have i done anything wrong ?"

gopi was watching this from the door as soon as she heard those words from him, she ran to him and hugged him from behind and said" ahemji iam sorry. you have done nothing wrong. its me who has ignored you . ahemji you have been asking me about the holi day. actually we made love on that day and you didnt remember it because you had bhang ladoo. please forgive me ".

ahem had all emotions running in his mind . he wondered how could he do this. he turned and hugged his wife and consoled her and again made love.

sorry guys for mistakes or if hurt anyone. hope you enjoyed it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS.

Well done on your first OS. Hope to read more from you in the future.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice, loved to see this in the show. Good job on your first OS, hope to see more from you.
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Ahlam that was a wonderful OS and I hope to see this on screen. You are doing a fine job and I hope you continue to write in the future. I will look forward to that πŸ˜ƒ
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful job on your first OS...looking forward to reading more...
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice and short. lovely and please do right more as your imagination was good
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liked the OS...you should continue to write πŸ˜‰ !!!
-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your os, it would be nice if something like this happened 😊