Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

|| Mute Kabutar & Angry Bulbul Funclub#1|| (Page 91)

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
OMG i loved this name and pic lovely topic Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hey asmi
m gud
hwz u

BatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

another thing i felt that Gc has portrayed yash character completely different from Maan. even the anger was laced with lot of love. the firmness in him for prateik was more of maturity .

the more i see GC as Yash, the more i see him different from Maan. Of course i cannot forget maan but now i can see continued differences in the two character portrayal.

completely agree with you
Maan to humri jaan hai aur rahe ga but yashu ne bhi dil mai ghar bana liyaLOL
GC ne just apna look change nahi kiya iss character ke liye , uske expressions, body language sab different hai maan se

jo bhi character ho GC us hi ke rang mai dhal jata hai...he is the best Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111priyanMunaMeet22

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

OMG i loved this name and pic lovely topic Thumbs Up

thanks dear and welcome to our crazy PV familyLOL

MunaMeet22

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

I have to write something about today's episode. It was one of the most hilarious SR. I felt so much for Yash by the time prateik knocked the door. Nothing went right for him The entire sequence from his trying to get the condom and nightie till he throws both on the ground was a comic genius.
and the entire dialogue delivery by GC in the end was fantastic. I also have to say that Kratika was incredible in her reaction to all the stuff that her new  husband was unintentionally doing.

After the bachelor party, this episode will go in history for me. In PV, both bachelor party and SR has been new and different from any other serial on TV.

I hope the CVs of this serial truly understand what quality they have put forward for the viewers and remain true to their concept even in future.

kay

dear..u said so true!!!i was on floor laughing when yash was coming 4 condom and aarti misunderstood again!!!uff...that was so hilarious..LOL
this show is going fab...

LOL

BatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
aww bechara yashu kya dance kiya kal usneROFL

MunaMeet22

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

another thing i felt that Gc has portrayed yash character completely different from Maan. even the anger was laced with lot of love. the firmness in him for prateik was more of maturity .

the more i see GC as Yash, the more i see him different from Maan. Of course i cannot forget maan but now i can see continued differences in the two character portrayal.

totally agree dear!!i want to say 1 thing ,some r telling why guru is doing normal character like yash..
but i've felt,to portray a normal role like yash is more difficult..as MSK is a dreamy role,viewers never forget him,but its tough to get in real..
yash is a simple ,familiar guy,who cares for his closest one,he was a lover,a good husband ,now a good papa and responsible person!!1
i thing GC'll be known to all for portraying such unique roles like Ram,Msk and now Yash

BatameezDil

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
yaar anshu..
jab mere papa dat se woh dopatta chudane ke kousish!!!+more cutiee moments 4 us but bechare yashu..!!ROFL feel really super funny to this poor groom!
when he hid the condom packet,omg. he smile like woh mount everest jay kar liyaLOLLOL

Edited by mishti.muna - 12 April 2012 at 4:15am

BatameezDil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index