New entry - according to spoiler shared by misti

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Now this is what i call a spoiler !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

hmm so a new gal?!?? what is the reason behind this? n y now? any significance? 

Also any idea who could be the actress? 

i am having a feeling that the new gal has not proper story track or so... mabbe just for a coupla episodes for a sequence or so...  i am saying this as we did not get a hyped news abt a new entrant in the show or so like the way it happened for NK to create jealousy track ... so mabbe this new entry is not a big deal after all... i just hope its just this...

i dont want another parallel track whether be it to create MU b/w PAYASH or ARHI... there are already enough things on the plate to clear off 1st... 
what say folks?

Preets

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ha yaar.i too don't want more MUs.there is already a hell lot of MUs to be cleared
nataliah thumbnail
It would be interesting to see this girl involved btwn Arnav Khushi and Arnav trying to get a confession out of Khushi by trying to make her jealous with the other girl...
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no no no 
no more MU B/W ARHI plzzz
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Abeyaar! Arnavji toh pehle se hi bahut saare ladeej log ki wajah se pareshan hain, ab ek aur nahin chahiye.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nataliah

It would be interesting to see this girl involved btwn Arnav Khushi and Arnav trying to get a confession out of Khushi by trying to make her jealous with the other girl...

I suppose that will only happen, IF it were to happen after Arnav knows the truth! But in the mood he will be in once he realizes that he was wrong about Khushi, I doubt that trying to make her jelouse would be high on the priority list!

He will be busy trying to get her to forgive him, and paying attention to another women is not going to win him favours! THIS will only make sense if at the moment, he gets mad that Khushi is ignoring him and will try to get a rise out of her by paying attention to this new chick!
ksreela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is this new girl related to Shyam's past? A wild guess...
Addie07 thumbnail
i have a bad feeling that mami will use her as she will just be the types that mami is comfortable with to make payal insecure... and if she is mami types (bimbo) then arnav will use her to even the scores with khushi... so that khushi is in misery... if this happens-- that it 4m me there is a jealousy on khushi's side this time... 
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
a jelousy track between Arnav and Khushi at the moment does not make any sense. and besides Arnav is not the type to make Khushi jelouse, she could be brought it to maybe  help clear the MU between them.
-Kanha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
yup this was the first thought.Lol hope Shyamu doesn't go behind her tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†