Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN's VIBGYOR : SuperMan ,red and white pg 15 (Page 5)

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 2480

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ati-cha

hahaha i fell into the gutter again thanks magicaWinkROFL
oh i sooo would love to see a red firey Arhi scenewa uncut versionROFL
call an ambulance im having a heart attack againWinkROFL
ROFL
 
 
Na NA ...i am dead already thinking slightest glimpse of it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.1.1.1.1

.1.1.1.1 Goldie
.1.1.1.1
.1.1.1.1

Joined: 02 February 2012
Posts: 2123

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

For a second I was like "Whaaa" and then I saw IT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too gutterluted we are!

No one from the IPKKND team or anyone knowing Barun personally should ever come to this forum for the sake of their own mental health! ;) :D

agreed we are going madwa here and its all magica's faultwaWinkROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-roldcAngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Joined: 13 June 2005
Posts: 24891

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RushilovesBarun

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by -Magicia-

 
Originally posted by sugar_babe

He wore red, in the episode where he hit the goons in Nanital, go check it, they were right there lol!
really ok i will ...
 
because i was not much of fan of IPPKND and Barun then ..i became fan around ...new year time ...
 
 
 
na naee mila ...
 
i want my vibgyor to complete ..nahee tho teacgher dantengey ..some body helpCry
 
 


See this, past 0:20 and then again past 0:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onQzhyq7YHw


for the first time ever
I cant see Confused

I cant concentrate on anything but his walk there and the expression on his face...

*What was my name again?*
(Self talk)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GalwayGirl.1.1.1.1sikhni_

.1.1.1.1 Goldie
.1.1.1.1
.1.1.1.1

Joined: 02 February 2012
Posts: 2123

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Magicia-

Originally posted by Ati-cha

hahaha i fell into the gutter again thanks magicaWinkROFL
oh i sooo would love to see a red firey Arhi scenewa uncut versionROFL
call an ambulance im having a heart attack againWinkROFL
ROFL
 
 
Na NA ...i am dead already thinking slightest glimpse of it ...

hahahahaha i will die peacefully in gutter heavenwaWinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-roldc

.1.1.1.1 Goldie
.1.1.1.1
.1.1.1.1

Joined: 02 February 2012
Posts: 2123

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Originally posted by RushilovesBarun

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by -Magicia-

 
Originally posted by sugar_babe

He wore red, in the episode where he hit the goons in Nanital, go check it, they were right there lol!
really ok i will ...
 
because i was not much of fan of IPPKND and Barun then ..i became fan around ...new year time ...
 
 
 
na naee mila ...
 
i want my vibgyor to complete ..nahee tho teacgher dantengey ..some body helpCry
 
 


See this, past 0:20 and then again past 0:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onQzhyq7YHw


for the first time ever
I cant see Confused

I cant concentrate on anything but his walk there and the expression on his face...

*What was my name again?*
(Self talk)

angel love first self torture then self talkwa, u okay na???Wink
magica bring some papaya plz for angel, im sure she isnt preggers yetROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 2480

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ati-cha

Originally posted by AngelTeen

For a second I was like "Whaaa" and then I saw IT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too gutterluted we are!

No one from the IPKKND team or anyone knowing Barun personally should ever come to this forum for the sake of their own mental health! ;) :D

agreed we are going madwa here and its all magica's faultwaWinkROFL
 
 
dear  ati ..acha ...so ..my faultwa ..wo had posted ...fultoo nudewa in option .wa ...
 
shameless creature u posted nudewa ..poll ..
and me
 
voted ...shamelessly ...nudwa only ..yuck on you
 
yuck on me ...
 
but a lick on him ...on his lips ...pink ..
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.1.1.1.1roldcAngelTeen

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 3228

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-

.1.1.1.1 Goldie
.1.1.1.1
.1.1.1.1

Joined: 02 February 2012
Posts: 2123

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Magicia-

Originally posted by Ati-cha

Originally posted by AngelTeen

For a second I was like "Whaaa" and then I saw IT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too gutterluted we are!

No one from the IPKKND team or anyone knowing Barun personally should ever come to this forum for the sake of their own mental health! ;) :D

agreed we are going madwa here and its all magica's faultwaWinkROFL
 
 
dear  ati ..acha ...so ..my faultwa ..wo had posted ...fultoo nudewa in option .wa ...
 
shameless creature u posted nudewa ..poll ..
and me
 
voted ...shamelessly ...nudwa only ..yuck on you
 
yuck on me ...
 
but a lick on him ...on his lips ...pink ..
 

woman concentratewa yaar *slaps u silly*ROFL
f*** everything u gonna get banned here woman, get ur pervy self in ur room young lady right now, and shut that awful net of urs, ur seeing too many sobti nudy pics these days, ur brain's gotten rotten i tell u, rottenWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
WHO IS BARUNS WIFE?

2

Author: anum95   Replies: 14   Views: 13826

anum95 14 13826 10 November 2011 at 3:02am by minuu
I wonder what Baruns wife calls him?

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 8   Views: 9195

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 8 9195 05 November 2011 at 9:27am by Ipkknd-ki-fan1
baruns new haircut????

Author: 2cute4u_22   Replies: 0   Views: 3113

2cute4u_22 0 3113 26 October 2011 at 1:52pm by 2cute4u_22
baruns wife and child-TOPIC CLOSED

Author: SaalaDonkey   Replies: 5   Views: 14881

SaalaDonkey 5 14881 29 August 2011 at 5:02am by pinky_blueskies
Please Coment on Baruns article in Zing Mag

Author: sunaina02   Replies: 6   Views: 3024

sunaina02 6 3024 19 August 2011 at 3:06pm by Sanlicious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index