im sure will see gohem hugs

hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in monday on tuesday im sure gopi will cry she can go n hug ahem he will do also , or when ahem will see her crying he will go n hug her to give her comfort she hug him also then she can realize he was hugging her she can leave him or go away then ahem will sure where there is something strange 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i alsio hpe the same i jus want to see them hug at sum point they have 2... ahem has to mke the 1st move...
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yep i get the feelin too that there is goin to be a gohem hug very soon...ahem lukd like he really wanted to hug gopi when she cried worrying over raashi...but this time he should initiate the hug and as things are now gopi might not hug him back!!!
navithareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aapke muh me aapka fav sweet. ( ur fav sweet in ur mouth). hope it happen.
hana_y thumbnail
i think cvs will full file our wish they have to do this it has been a long time there are no hug there last was on gopi birth day i hope 
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay a hug wont happen maybe , 
Maybe ahem will come and keep his hand gently on gopi's shoulders and say everything will be fine
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guyz i think with the split coming up ...in their  room they will be talking about what happening and gopi of course will be upset and ahem might hug her in order to comfort her in her distress  plz plz plz 😍😍 
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my heart tells me :::: will be lovely to see that happen awww

but something in my mind this time, :: tells me no:: Gopi will push him away 😡, how does he get to get all he wants whenever he wants, too easy for him honestly

so i am in war between my mind and heart, dont know what will happen to the neck though, still thiking, perhaps half a hung then qucik draw back::

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
high time they hug now...was waiting for it in ME n got disappointed as usual
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am waiting for a REAL Gohem hug, where they hug each other.