Posted: 12 years ago
I am sure this will only make sankha go far from ASR..I am sure they will show the gal getting close to ASR..and the guy is is in a mood to break her..he knows deep down that she has feelings for him..it is another matter that he thinks that she loves the snake😆what best way to irritate her more and shatter🤢khushi??
Originally posted by ESR8

heheheee intusions my friend !!  but i realy hope the new gal doesnt start hitting on ASR...   two possibilities ... the girl going for ASR or akash !! otherwise why would they bring a new entry !

or maybe a misunderstanding regarding the new entry for payash.  Khushi might clear the air for them and arnav finally picking up a positive hint regarding  shyam's lie that khushi is also in love with him.
Wow! Arnav wid kids (sure will get best of barun's cherfullness) 
thnx for sharing ðŸ˜Š 
It might be good for Kushi :) When Kushi gets the jealousy feelings towards ASR, she might understand why ASR is behaving the way he did when he kept asking where she went during the Fancy Dress competition in last episode. Having the jealousy feeling can help Kushi  connect the dots between her, Shyam and Arnav's behavior.
Thanks a lot Mishti...i hope these kids will do as catalyst bringing ArHi together more n more.
Hi mishti hru? Yar thanku sooo much 4 sharing infro even all r eargly waiting ur spoliers soo thnku,,
now u shre the new entry nrwz but one questionn that will akash frnd and may be possible akash and payal MU,,, OR MAY BHI not just my thoughyt,,

but plz no morE MU bw arshi UYAR,,,

THANKU DEAR F SHARING,,,,,
thnx a ton for your spoilers...u r the best! sounds interesting...!
😆Only Khushi could give nicknames to Arnav like Rakshas, Laad Governor etc... and still get away with it hahaha now that ASR is used to LG, guess he'll have to again get used to the new nickname Shaitan too🤣mujhe toh soch kar hasi aa rahi hai🤣

Aww Arnav liking kids Khushi has been a very good influence in ASR's personality😃 

But I'm super duper excited to know more about Arnav's childhood😃 

Thank you very much Mishti for the spoiler😃

Really looking forward to watch the upcoming episode-wa
Hello Hi Bye Bye😆 

Flashback sounds really intense!! Thanks :)

x x
maybe the new gal will help Khushi learn about Arnav's childhood and how he was as a child it will help her understand him better and why he is the way he is? Maybe the new gal will see Shyam behaving badly with Khushi and disclose it to Arnav? I somehow hope she brings positivity into the show as its much needed we don't need a jealous track at present...!