Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why does Barun wear his wedding ring on IPKKND ?

Poll

Why does Barun wear his wedding ring on IPKKND ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
a1desigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you notice when Barun stopped wearing his ring on the show of IPKKND ? That's from episode 89 to Episode 111 where he was not wearing the ring for the payal wearing scene but he wore the ring back in the next shot, that is the almost kiss scene. In the following episodes he again stopped wearing his ring.
What did you infer from that ?

On IPKKND, Arnav Singh Raizada is in love and now married to Kushi Kumari Gupta
Edited by a1desigirl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think the ring is just special to him and hence he wears it all the time. My husband wears his wedding ring all the time too... its just a special momento given by the most special person in his life.. If he had taken it off it could be to get it polished or he adjusted if it was too tight or loose...
Lets not assume he needs to remind himself of being married.. and trying to show his fans hes married etc etc.

dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: popeye

I think the ring is just special to him and hence he wears it all the time. My husband wears his wedding ring all the time too... its just a special momento given by the most special person in his life.. If he had taken it off it could be to get it polished or he adjusted if it was too tight or loose...
Lets not assume he needs to remind himself of being married.. and trying to show his fans hes married etc etc.

WORD! 

i dont think that once someone loves another and is married to them, they need to find reason to wear their wedding ring, just comes out of love! :) 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
His wife must have told him to do so.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
none of them..
 coz he very much respects every sign of his marriage and feels happy and contented wearing it.. it reminds him that sum1 is there waiting for him bak home..(this is  a general notion abt ppl who r in very much love with their partner)
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Becuz He luvs his wife vry vry vry much nd also each nd evry thing dat relates him to her so wen he is not wid her his ring givn by her always stays wid him😳😳😳😳
Luv more bcuz he luvs his wife so much . . Lucky women to get such a person as her hubby😃😃😃⭐️⭐️
Edited by Guguminti - 12 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
my hubby wears his ring always though i have stopped wearing it since my son was born .. he still wears it - never misses it .. i assume its the same thing with Barun .. plain and simple loving to be married :)
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i couldnt vote because wht i thought is not there in the poll i feel because he genuinely  wants to wear it 
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Ummm...just because its his wedding ring and is therefore special? :p
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
he shud wear tht ring...

coz it makes all his female fans jealous...😉