Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Lalita's take : Ram's reaction to Daadi's advice (Page 5)

LalitaLahiri Senior Member
LalitaLahiri
LalitaLahiri

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Originally posted by LalitaLahiri

Originally posted by SriB

As always beautiful Lalithaji. Very poignant . So touching and moving .

Tongue Thank you Sri, as always.

I did go through a lot of posts yesterday on why BAHL is losing its touch and why we will stop seeing it etc etc... but somehow. the characters of Ram & Priya have got so deeply embedded in me.. that I go fida over all their scenes and forget about the rest of the show...and lose my ability to think rationally of the entire serial as a whole...

eg, did you notice the last hug ? I found something so special in it... then when they embraced, they moved a bit...rocked a bit, I mean... which is so natural for a real husband and wife... see it closely in case you haven't noticed...and then how they say something to each other and Ram tightens his grasp... can really anyone get better than Ram & Sakshi?

I was feeling so sad after reading so many negative posts yesterday...and that I wrote this one...just to get some happiness back. ... so am really happy if you guys liked it.
Lalithaji, your writing is so endearing that it takes me over the moon.and I can confidently say the same for all the voracious readers here. Your takes are always looked forward to. .
And I agree .RK and ST are the soul of BALH .even the way they look at each other brings warmth to the heart.. The hug had a feeling of belonging  for me. 
 And the negative posts are from fans who are disappointed after their super high expectations heightened by the bicg C picturisation have been dashed to the ground.so they are forgiven  as its their love for BALH and Priam 

Sri, yes I do understand "why" the negative comments... end of the day, you have to love the show even to be able to comment ...whether positive or negative... else we would just walk away and ignore it... I know..thats the love which binds us all together...

kaviya10 Senior Member
kaviya10
kaviya10

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thabk you LALITHA JI...for the wonderful take...
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@Lalita

I think it is very natural for Mr. Kapoor to think about this way, he was abandoned (not really, but he think that way) by his mother and may be for that he has seen his father craving for that empty place to be filled, he has seen his father in that situation and somewhere deep down his heart he think that if a child come he will loose Priya, this is a child's psychology, though we donot know at what age his mother left him, but he wanted some time, on the other hand Priya is embarrassed about dadi's words, girls always understood such situation and handle it maturedly than boyz, here also Priya understood what's happening and at the same time I think Priya is ready for kids but it will be difficult for Ram to handle the situation...ur writing is superb and nice imagination but fear of loosing Priya for kids, this situation if arises in reality then Priya has to handle this very delicately, coz Ram still needs that comfort and motherly feeling and only by that emotion Priya can handle that...but I think they donot have to do all these coz somewhere Ram also wanted a gudiya for real and may be he is feeling shy after hearing such things from dadi specially infront of Priya and when dadi told about Krishujis pregnancy and their 6 months marriage duration...all these make RaYa more embarrassed. 

Go to top