Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Lalita's take : Ram's reaction to Daadi's advice (Page 2)

LalitaLahiri Senior Member
LalitaLahiri
LalitaLahiri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

As always beautiful Lalithaji. Very poignant . So touching and moving .

Tongue Thank you Sri, as always.

I did go through a lot of posts yesterday on why BAHL is losing its touch and why we will stop seeing it etc etc... but somehow. the characters of Ram & Priya have got so deeply embedded in me.. that I go fida over all their scenes and forget about the rest of the show...and lose my ability to think rationally of the entire serial as a whole...

eg, did you notice the last hug ? I found something so special in it... then when they embraced, they moved a bit...rocked a bit, I mean... which is so natural for a real husband and wife... see it closely in case you haven't noticed...and then how they say something to each other and Ram tightens his grasp... can really anyone get better than Ram & Sakshi?

I was feeling so sad after reading so many negative posts yesterday...and that I wrote this one...just to get some happiness back. ... so am really happy if you guys liked it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces12moonstoneladupravmahumita_mitraIndYa4usalsalychitloner

azk92 IF-Dazzler
azk92
azk92

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
awww Clap amaazing.. and NOT BORING AT ALL! 

I was actually waiting, hoping you'd post something interesting this weekend Embarrassed

i wish they would have conversations like this in the actual show.  there's so much they need to talk about. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LalitaLahirimahumita_mitrachitlonerIndYa4usalsaly

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Di,
       u myt consider it to be too dramatic but reading ur post brought tears to my eyes. It would be dream of every girl to have a man like this guy of ur story. Seriously u r a killer and u made me cry. It is emotionally and I ... I seriously don't have words for this story. U are making me speechless. I am someone who is always made fun of by my dad that I am the chatterbox of the family. Ufff... Loved it and love u too. Was eagerly waiting for ur take on the other topic of amnesia. Here u came with more than that. I donno wat to say.

ladupravLalitaLahiriTVserialfreaksalsalyIndYa4u

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Lalita didi awesome post...hats off once again...I bow to you for your writing skills...

ladupravLalitaLahirichitlonersalsalyIndYa4u

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

Di,
       u myt consider it to be too dramatic but reading ur post brought tears to my eyes. It would be dream of every girl to have a man like this guy of ur story. Seriously u r a killer and u made me cry. It is emotionally and I ... I seriously don't have words for this story. U are making me speechless. I am someone who is always made fun of by my dad that I am the chatterbox of the family. Ufff... Loved it and love u too. Was eagerly waiting for ur take on the other topic of amnesia. Here u came with more than that. I donno wat to say.
@ravichitra
Didi...Lalita di hamesha aisi hi hai...I have been a big fan of her writings on facebook for the past one year...her writings are so real that it makes us freeze with emotion...after I quit facebook, I was sad to have missed her writings...but now I am happy to read her postings...please convince her to take up writing seriously...its god's gift to her...hope she does that...

ladupravLalitaLahirimahumita_mitrasalsalyIndYa4u

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Di,
@ravichitra
Didi...Lalita di hamesha aisi hi hai...I have been a big fan of her writings on facebook for the past one year...her writings are so real that it makes us freeze with emotion...after I quit facebook, I was sad to have missed her writings...but now I am happy to read her postings...please convince her to take up writing seriously...its god's gift to her...hope she does that...

Hope she does that. I'll buy all her books. U know what Kishore, I joined IF coz  I read her posts about another serial of Sony in FB and started to like them and joined IF as a result. Kudos to her.

ladupravLalitaLahiriTVserialfreaksalsalyIndYa4u

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Di,
@ravichitra

Hope she does that. I'll buy all her books. U know what Kishore, I joined IF coz  I read her posts about another serial of Sony in FB and started to like them and joined IF as a result. Kudos to her.

@ravichitra
do you still use fb akka?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ladupravLalitaLahirisalsalyIndYa4u

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
very nice post, Lalita Di

ladupravLalitaLahirichitlonersalsalyIndYa4u

Go to top