my MG~~OS--- CHERISHED LOVE UPDATED PART 3 PAGE 8

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

It had been raining for more than a week, so much rain it made everyday seemed so restless and gloomy. She called and said she was coming up.

. It was after the whole three weeks she will be seeing me. I carried her excuse of why she came all the way here and but she was adamant and said she'll be coming right away , her voice seemed to be depressing and dull . I wondered why all of a sudden she is coming when she had completely dismissed me in our last conversation'..

She entered the grand mansion'.and just wondering where to find him' to ask his forgiveness , to plead him to forgive her , to seek the solace in his arms''

To tell him that that I have commited a huge mistake by not listening to him''.

Her eyes were continuously searching for the comfort''and then he apperared infront of her with no hatred, no disgust'.his eyes were just reflecting true love for her''

Yes true love'that she saw in his eyes'  for the first time in these four years of friendship I am seeing his love for me , I knew that he always helped me, always adored me was always with me like my shadow''but today I feel disgust for myself'.my soul his burning in remorse how can I doubt him'.???

He's always been a light in darkness of my life'.tears automatically found their ways'.asking for his forgiveness , asking that for just once listen to me  '' then I won't even show you my face''.

(god knows for how long they kept looking at each other '.then maan broke the silence)

Maan: geet ''.

Listening to this geet just came and tightly hugged maan as if he is most precious thing she would loose if she let him go'.

Sobbing continuosly and chanting repeatedly''

Geet:maan'.(sob)'.please forgive me' I am sorry'.(sob)'..

Please maan  I was such a fool and dumb how can I doubt you ''

(sob)'..please maan I am sorry'.

She kept on repeating the same thing until it hitched her breath'..maan was continuously patting her back to keep her calm but she was no where to stop''.

Maan: ssh'geet' just calm down I know there is no fault of yours ''

I don't hold you guilty'' it was them your friends' they did this please jaan don't cry'. Look at your self' this is not my geet '.. whom I met first time who was very shy at first and then came on a very defensive mode for her friends'''.

Maan offered her a glass of water and setting her on the couch ''. Taking her hand in his palms'. Comforting her with his soothing words''.

Geet: maan please forgive me ''..today only I came to know that this was the whole plan created by tushar , sameera, rehan and riya'. Because I denied to do their projects'.

They made me believe it was you who said those words'.they also  want to take revenge on you as you insulted sameera ''..

Please maan I am sorry' I didn't do that on purpose I am sorry I cursed you , I said those harsh words to you ''.. I know I cant take my words back I am the worst friend In the world I cant understand what is right and what is wrong''

Maan: geet ' first stop crying'.i said na you are not at fault''and I am not angry at you'.first tell me how do you came to know about the truth''

Geet: I listened to their talks when I was passing from cafeteria'.

Flashback

Geet was just walking endlessly after her last lecture all gloomy and sad''her glow on her face has been lost somewhere'. Like its been gone away with maan like their friendship'..

As she was passing the cafeteria some voices grabbed her attention

Tushar: wow yar sammera you have done it' that geet is so dumb ' she easily believed us''

Rehan: yes , sam tushar is right'' after all how dare she low market girl to deny us ''

Sameera: ya guys'.. I have teached that b**** a nice lesson she will never come between me and maan'..i have ruined their so called friendship

Ria: but sam that recorded converstion that you made her listen'.. was that really maan???

Sameera: no babes'''. It was fake I had recorded it with the help of my friend he copied maans voice'..

Listening to this tears started to flow from her eyes''.. cursing herself how can she abuse maan ''and she ran from there'''..

PRESENT

Maan: geet'.. I won't leave them''and that sameera now she will face real maan singh khurana''how dare she harm my friends'..

Geet: no maan you won't do anything because I deserve this'' I don't desrve your friendship''you always warned me about their intentions'.

But I always get lost in their fake sweet talks''with that she started to leave'.

Maan: ( in a calm yet authorative tone) don't you dare geet '. Don't you dare  to leave me again'.

With that he pulled her close to himself holding her by her waist'.a chill ran down her spine'.his warm hands on her wet dress were creating a new feeling inside her to which she is still unaware''.

And she just reciprocated his gestures by a simple yet soothing hug''.after coming out of the hug she just turned into her sherni mode telling maan and stared her non stop chattering'. That she will not leave the four of them'..

Then maan simply asked to have dinner with him as he knows how she was in those hours of restlessness''

Geet: hayee'.babaji'. maan whats the time ????

To which maan simply replied its 9 and is dinner time'.. geet simply gathering herself started running towards the door'. But maan was quick to catch her and asked her now all of a sudden what is her problem'..

Geet: maan ma papaji must be worried I have not informed anyone about my whereabouts''

Maan was about to say something but then imagining her condition and mindset of that time'. He simply told her that he will drop her home as weather condition is not good'.

Geet again'.(in car)

Maan did you forgive me???

Maan: silently driving''.

After half an hour  of driving'..

Maan: geet we've reached '. See you tomorrow at college''.

Geet silently get out of the car and left for her house..

guys do tell me about my crazy writing...

if u like plzzz press like button and leave ur precious comments

part 1: page1

part 2: page 4

part 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55818870

guys my other work...

MG~~A SECOND LIFE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55273786

MG OS~~LOVE LIFE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2931440

Edited by suhaaana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely yaar continue soon
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Love it graphics
Edited by its_me - 12 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

lovely yaar continue soon

THANK YOU SO MUCH...
GLAD THAT U LIKED IT

suhaaana thumbnail

THANK YOU SO MUCH...
GLAD THAT U LIKED IT

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start ...

plzz continue
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely yaar..
so these so called friends cheated them..
continue soon..
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome starting...

i think its not d end here...

thank u very much fr such a lovely os...

really loved it...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...
freya123 thumbnail
lovely  conti  soon
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanu3108

nice start ...

plzz continue