Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have U EVER Had A Rabba Ve Moment ?/ MY MOMENT! (Page 8)

iluvarshi15 Senior Member
iluvarshi15
iluvarshi15

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I've got another
So a friend and me were talking in lesson (naughty)
And so he sed a joke and i started laughing for some reason he laughed also and was staring into my eyes I was kinda too...
(here comes the funny part)
Guess who broke the eye lock ...
My math teacher she sceamed Aqsa(me) + qasim(him) = why uu staring into space and our faces went red i think my friends and his knew coz they were all smirking
This happened a few weeks bak
But Kuch to heiy its nothing
Really compared to u guys raba ve
But well mine will come ...
I wouldn't saii its something to get carried away with coz well were both only 12 years old ... Xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Niza_KhanieAromaHussainFlamingsOfLove

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiraHasan

Originally posted by ShiningStar18

Aww such a cute story Hira Embarrassed Well, i have had not been part of such an experience considering i'm just in 11th grade right now LOL but hope that someday i will get to experience my own personal rabba ve moment Wink

Thanks 

Hey Serious! ...wow Im like 15 next years old  And Ur 11 grade ;)ShockedWink
Telling u one thing sister, Rabba Ve can strike Anywhere AnytimeDay Dreaming Trust meStern Smile,hits u Like lightening lol, it has happened to me numerous times And people Younger then me to  Big smileBlushing

Dont worry It will happen to u Soon as well , some dayTongue

Hug
Haha i hope i do get my own rabba ve moment someday so i can share it all with you guys Embarrassed hahaha seriously these moments cannot be controlled by age or time. They just happen! Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vadz99FlamingsOfLove

sonu.I.monu.S Senior Member
sonu.I.monu.S
sonu.I.monu.S

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Hey, really enjoyed reading this topic and all or your Rabba Ve moments. @HiraHassan, loved yours too and thanks for opening the topic :)
I wanted to share my Rabba Ve Moment too, here goes:

I am engaged and on our first year anniversary, my finace (who lives in Pak, and I am from UK) puts an alaram on for 5am in the morning, to text me Happy Anniversary at 12 midnight in the UK. That was a real RabbaVe moment, my heart just stopped, and I literally couldn't breathe, hehe. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but for me it was as he first of all loooves his sleep, and no one had ever done that for me before.

2nd one:
I recently went to visit Pak, and I was sooo shy to see him, every time he would be there, my heart would stop, like a RabbaVe moment. So, us friends, including him, were all sitting and talking, and he was just gazing at me, so openly and blatantly, I acctually became so flustered and couldn't think of what i was saying, hehe. I just was speechless, and tried to avert his gaze but ended up staring back. And after a while, we all went outside, onto to the roof, and he sarting singing Chand Chupa Badal mein, and everyone who were with us starting to tease me, lol.

3rdly, I am friends with his sister, and she planned it as such that he drove us to another friends place. Onthe way there, she pretended that she needed something from the shop and left me and him alone in the car, He was staring at me through the rearview mirror, and started talking, dont think I would have been able to start talking, The whole time I was like hearing background music of Rabba Ve, lol..
These moments were so special, as we both are from conservative families, and are not allowed to openly meet, so these moments were both special and Rabba Ve.

Edited by sonu.I.monu.S - 11 April 2012 at 4:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkchoclatemadElenaElenorNivRen_1AromaHussainPissa99zeefan 1Niza_KhaniezobshehShaily.FlamingsOfLoveLucyLindaDewASYA12waterunder11ipkknd-fanIpkknd-ki-fan1

zainkimama Groupbie
zainkimama
zainkimama

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I was in the supermarket last week and saw this random guy who was totally gorgeous (first one i have seen since my move to Oz).

I am just thinking how good looking he is in my own world n took the trolley back to the store and then the guy he was with said to me you could have left the trolly in the car park just explained and was walking off and the gorgeous guy started talking to me and i was all flustered thinking can he read my mind!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_Khanieiluvarshi15FlamingsOfLoveLucyLindaDewplease6

Pissa99 Senior Member
Pissa99
Pissa99

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I don't know whether I like this guy...So once when I was walking towards the printer in uni the guy was printing some of his stuff.. I walked towards him just randomly playing with my necklace..Then he directly asked me "Why are you blushing?" (OMG I didn't even realise that I was), I was in a shock that I dropped my student ID into the waste paper bin there..What an embarassing momentBlushing

He picked the ID from the bin (it's just paper bin ok? haha) and returned it to me and stared at me for awhile and kinda hinted me why I am so clumsy..haha (didn't say straight to my face), I gave a lame excuse and ran away..haha

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.I.monu.SNiza_KhanieElenaElenoriluvarshi15zobshehFlamingsOfLoveLucyLindaDewcrazzyhrt

kalo_megh IF-Dazzler
kalo_megh
kalo_megh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
wow i love this post and reading peoples replies...well i had a "Rabba Ve" moment of my own :D
well he's my best friend and a little more..name Shajeeb...well we argued for the longest time because he wouldn't play a game with me..just a mobile game...well i was silly and got upset that he didn't play with me...well i didn't talk to him that day and told him that whatever i say doesn't matter to him...so the next day he comes to my university and calls me, but i dont answer...so he decides to call my other friend and she answered and told him where i would be at that time..well then he comes there..(i was at the gym)...so im just running and he finds me and calls me while i decide not to answer...then he comes behind me and screams my name 'ANAMIKA'...i got so scared...then he hugged me and told me that im a silly goose for being mad at him...and that kind of pissed me off more so i was just talking to him simply without any excitement...then he looks at me while i look away and i noticed that at the corner of my eye..i asked him what he was doing there and then he came a little closer to me and told me that he came to see my angry face because i look absolutely cute that time...omg when i heard that i felt so shy..my heard was beating fast "dhak dhak DHAK"...after that he told me that i looked really hot..and i think i look really ugly during gym time..but that really got to me and i became silent...all i realized was that everything in the back felt silent while he was infront of me..that was my "rabba Ve" moment :D
*i know it sounds filmy..but it really happened and gotta tell you...i was so shy that i couldn't say anything after that :P :P

<3 Barun <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.I.monu.SNiza_KhanieAromaHussainPissa99LucyLindaDewFlamingsOfLovezobshehipkknd-fancrazzyhrt

KaranKundra4Eva Goldie
KaranKundra4Eva
KaranKundra4Eva

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Nice post Hira! Smile
One of the reasons I love Rabba Ve moments is cuz in real lyf they take you out of this world!! Day Dreaming
That may sound lyk I'm talking crazy but it's true! Silly
I've been married for about 2 nd 1/2 months and I've had many Rabba Ve moments with my hubby! Wink

Just on Monday I had a Rabba Ve moment... Embarrassed
He came home from work late at night and I got off my laptop (off of IF and FB) to go give him food in our room...I give it to him nd then we got into an argument and he starts yelling at me...I leave and come back on FB nd IF, nd vent to some friends...after a couple of hours I go back our room...he was lying there with his arm on his eyes...I guess when he heard the door closing, he got up and hugged me! It was a very awkward but cute moment...but I'm not done yet...he said he was sorry for screaming at me nd that work stressed him out...I wasn't going to forgive him easily so I just walked away...that's when I saw the plate of food I left him...he didn't eat it...nd I knew why...he knew I was waiting for him so that we could eat together...you knw what he did then?? He takes the plate nd starts feeding meee!! That was the part where the Rabba Ve started! I started blushing and my heart beat went faster by him saying alll these very cute, sweet, naughty and hawwwt things Embarrassed...then we made up...the rest you can imagine Wink

It was so filmyyy!!!! It's not even that cute...I've had waaay more cute Rabba Ve moments but I'm tooo lazy to write it right nowww! They're tooo long Blushing 

Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 11 April 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.I.monu.Szeefan 1Niza_KhanieAromaHussainPissa99ElenaElenordhivyarnvkushiLucyLindaDewzobshehShaily.waterunder11crazzyhrtIpkknd-ki-fan1

badd1513 Newbie
badd1513
badd1513

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiraHasan

Originally posted by badd1513

Rabba ve moment...this def was one...!!

I was at a club with my friends...My 21st (yayyy Party)...we were all a bit tipsy...the club had a huge dance floor and then a higher level about 2-3 metres tall where the DJ had his set-up...Usually people aren't allowed to climb up there...but me being me...had to (obviously!!...D'oh)...I wanted to request a song...there was a small ledge where my friends helped me get on so I could talk to the DJ to request a song...( it must be noted that I decided to attempt this with my six inch heels and about a litre of varied alchohol in my system already...Stupid...yeah I know...!! D'oh)...So nehoo...i got up...but before I could say anything..I felt myself slipping and falling...I felt like I was going down slow motion...giving me just enough time to pray that when I do hit the floor...I don't scratch my pretty face...doesn't matter if my skull was about to crack open...))...But I didnt hit the floor now did i...My knight in shining armor was waiting...(yippeee Heart)...caught me in his arms just in time...TOTAL RABBA VE moment...now how could I not fall in love ..!!!... 10 years on...we still have a Rabba Ve moment every single day...!!!!!

AW THATS tooo much !!Blushing

tooo cutee!!!

wow 

In his arms Ur super hero Wink So u guys are married ?! them 

wonderful 
thank u for sharing 

Yes  Yes Yes...Married...we celebrated our 10th year last month ...!!!...Went to the same club ...even considered re-enacting our special moment...!!!...Have to say my Hubby wasn't amused...!!! (We are expecting out third child in three months) Party...but the look on his face when i suggested I climb up the DJ stall...PRICELESSS...hahahhahahahhahahhaROFLROFL ROFL
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenoriluvarshi15FlamingsOfLoveLucyLindaDewSaJanLuv14

Go to top