Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have U EVER Had A Rabba Ve Moment ?/ MY MOMENT! (Page 3)

sweetvanie IF-Dazzler
sweetvanie
sweetvanie

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I've had tons of Rabba Ve moments in my life but the best is with my hubby...

The love and passion we share definitely we get our Rabba Ve everyday lol ... and i love him more and more ...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinKavita1970Rkinginilove_arshizeefan 1zobshehFlamingsOfLoveASYA12crazzyhrtplease6nonasi-ElmoFuj-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
still waiting Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLoveLucyLindaDewnonasi-ElmoFuj-lostmymusic.

sonarajasingh Senior Member
sonarajasingh
sonarajasingh

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
well i dont know dis counts...dis was way bfore we confessed...it was my 1st project as a trainee and my 3rd meeting wid him...in a conference hall wid 15 or so ppl me and my den team lead wer giving a demo of how d proj was gonna be spilt up...i spent 4 whole days preparing fr dat and so confident and excited...hmph...on d team meet ...my hubby darling was den the client proj manager it was goin well until i caught his eye and forgot the basic uses of computer lol...i just zoned out fr a whole min and became flustered and wat not...bt gottaway wid it since i was a trainee...i dont know if dat was a rabba ve to b sure bt it was dat moment dat my alarm bells started clanging in my head and was speechless and unable to explain to team mates later on y i paused for a whole min...

ps:after dat my muffin had told my team lead dat fr a trainee barely out of college i had done a gud job...and my team lead told me dis over a team luch a month later...hmph...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehFlamingsOfLovekohli4evernonasi

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
my love life is kinda complicated! There is a guy called varun in ma colg..also happens to be one of my gud frnd..and other is abhay..same goes for him...varun likes me nd even proposed me and i said no..frm that day there is always a rabba ve moment frm his side ROFL Now comes abhay..i like him and i knw he too likes me. We fight a lot..while fighting suddenly we strt laughing..thats a moment for me...he cares for me...fights for me...recently i had met with an accident. It was he who saved me from dying..he took me to hosp..took care of me..in front of my family...that was something sweet n embarasin at the same time...i even saw him crying that day for me...all these moments were Rabba ve for me..we fite too much..no one can imagine that we can be ever together...but u knw..what happnd recently makes me think that its possible...so in short..we are not official...we are stil JUST FRIENDS...but yes...we always have a rabba ve moment
I knw i m blabbering too much...bt i cant stop once i start talking...pple often get irritated due to this ROFL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinRkingininainaninoleen10leenniviizeefan 1Niza_KhanieElenaElenorAromaHussainnataliahDormaASYA12FlamingsOfLovekohli4everPiya.Dzobsheh-Ishana-nonasicrazzyhrtSaJanLuv14OmaRamdass-ElmoFuj-

sama50 IF-Dazzler
sama50
sama50

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
never

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

badd1513 Newbie
badd1513
badd1513

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve moment...this def was one...!!

I was at a club with my friends...My 21st (yayyy PartyPartyPartyParty)...we were all a bit tipsy...the club had a huge dance floor and then a higher level about 2-3 metres tall where the DJ had his set-up...Usually people aren't allowed to climb up there...but me being me...had to (obviously!!...D'oh)...I wanted to request a song...there was a small ledge where my friends helped me get on so I could talk to the DJ to request a song...( it must be noted that I decided to attempt this with my six inch heels and about a litre of varied alchohol in my system already...Stupid...yeah I know...!! D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh)...So nehoo...i got up...but before I could say anything..I felt myself slipping and falling...I felt like I was going down slow motion...giving me just enough time to pray that when I do hit the floor...I don't scratch my pretty face...doesn't matter if my skull was about to crack open...))...But I didnt hit the floor now did i...My knight in shining armor was waiting...(yippeee HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart)...caught me in his arms just in time...TOTAL RABBA VE moment...now how could I not fall in love ..!!!... 10 years on...we still have a Rabba Ve moment every single day...!!!!!

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinipkknd89nainaninoRkinginileen10leenGalwayGirlcuriousbookwormsonu.I.monu.SnataliahKaranSurbhi.DMGElenaElenoriluvarshi15DormaASYA12ishqbaaz4everzobshehmizzneetuangellovergirlFlamingsOfLovekohli4everPiya.Dpreetijaiswal19ARMaanEetnonasicrazzyhrtOmaRamdassMsDramaQueen-ElmoFuj-

Chandnii2 Senior Member
Chandnii2
Chandnii2

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Not yet...but your rabba ve moment is soo cuteeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLovenonasi

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
ya ive had one :D

so i was in PE class( im in 9th grade) and we were doing swing dancing in class
so after a bunch of weird guyz i FINALLY got partnered up with my crush!!!
then later we were dancing for like 10 minutes and we were like totally into it!!
we were just dancing as if there was nothing around us! (thats my perpesctive i dont know wat he was thinking ;)
then later our teacher saw us and he was like u guyz are too good
plz demonstrate for the class!
and if it was possible i turned more red than i already was!!
but then we did do in front of the whole class so my RABBA VE lasted for 15 or 20 minutes :D

love disha xxx

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinRkingininainaninoleen10leenAromaHussainnataliahDormazobshehFlamingsOfLovenonasiplease6OmaRamdass-ElmoFuj-

Go to top