Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have U EVER Had A Rabba Ve Moment ?/ MY MOMENT! (Page 16)

ruthvika Groupbie
ruthvika
ruthvika

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
but even though i dont have any rabba moments  i wish to see this happen.

Dear friends once aranv is back in RM.once love birds are united.i want to see all these RABBA

MOMENTS.WinkWinkWinkWink

001. khushi coming out of the bath room with wet hair.water dripping from her hair falling onto arnie shoulder.WinkWinkWink  amazing it will be.

002. khushi applied mehndi on her both hands. aranv draping her saree gently touching her midriff.Tongue
Tonguesuper kool

003. aranv coming from office tired just lazing in the sofa.khushi thinking aranv slept. gently removing his shoes, socks, his tie.and un button his shirt.and gently khushi blowing his hair. awesome it will be.once khushi un button his shirt  HISTORY WILL BE CREATED LOLWink
Wink

004. aranv  having high fever .khushi putting wet pads on his forehead.aranv murmuring khushis name.
and khushi make him sleep on her lap. heart wrenching it will be. still want to watch.

005, aranv and khushi sharing french kiss in front of creep. in Indian television  its has not happened.
since both are commited .just to write i took a chance.

006. aranv and khushi both stuck in rain.khushi wearing white saree.aranv shirtless both hugging .beyond this let them enjoy .DONT DISTURB  MR sexy and MRS SEXY  FULL BLOWN.

007. Khushi falling ill and aranv taking care of his wife. i cant write only watch him.taking care

008, second time creep arranging there bed room.aranv carrying khushi in front of creep.what to say about this full 70mm pic

009. Diwali kiss is pending same attire both of them same hair cut aranv;s un finished task.light up the crackers.

10. This time aranv falling khushi holding him.there fav spot THE POOL SIDE.

.AND ARANV SHOULD FIRST BASH THAT HALKAT SHYAM AND ENJOY ALL THIS MOMENTS.

HEY GUYS DON'T BASH ME UP TOO MUCH I EXPECTED LETS SEE 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLoveIpkknd-ki-fan1

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Woow amazing things, can't believe my thread still goingLOL

Omg rabbaVe of all are amazing making me to a dreamland 
Thanks all

Edited by FlamingsOfLove - 09 July 2012 at 7:27pm
BornToShipArShi IF-Dazzler
BornToShipArShi
BornToShipArShi

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
it was not a rabba ve moment for me.it was an accident but if it happens with arhi its rabba ve.ok so i was sitting in my class nd finishing the last question of history(it was homework but bcoz of ipkknd i forgot itTongue)i was so much into writing(it was a long answer)i was kinda rabba ve-ing with my notebook.then i dont know what was happening behind me some guys were pushing each other or the guy tripped he fell  on me from the back (not fully coz i was sitting)i was super angry coz my hand moved nd there was a pen mark on the nb bechari me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruthvikaFlamingsOfLove

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
soo cute.

and no...i havnt had a rabba ve moment and waiting for that special day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruthvika

i watch my dogs enjoy there Rabba moments"  mine yet to come""""""""

ROFL

ruthvika

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

I
Originally posted by Dorma

I have three Rabba ve incidents in my life and dat too wit same guy... 
My first : when i was in 11th ... i used to have my lunch in my class room and m a slow eater so usually i'll wash my hands when the bell rings... and he used to have his lunch at canteen, he chats wid his frns and come to our class wen the bell rings... we both used to collide near our class entranceOuch... actually it happens most of the day and my frns used to tease also... but one day i almost fell he suddenly hold my waist wit his hands... Embarrassed and he whispered "Be careful" it was my ever first rabba ve

My second: It was in 12th...It was free period for us... i was busy in preparing for our test in lunch break... i had feeling dat someone was seeing me... so i turned my face... it was him seeing me constantly... first i hesitated his look... it was awkwardAngry... then i turned to him.. he was still looking at me... i winked my eyesWink... he came to reality.. he blushed and turned his face to his frns

My third: it was our bio class... our mam was busy in some work and she left us alone... only 4 boys are in our group... 2 went to help mam and another 2 was him and his frnd... they both were busy chatting abt sumthng... i and my frns were playing wit waterLOL... actually instead of sprinkling i poured the whole bottle on my frnd... so to take revenge she came after me atlast she poured it but i sat down ...  not even a small drop fall on me ... i look at my frnd and laughed LOLbut she was in shockShocked... i jus look back it was him fully wet... my frnd ran away blaming me... he jus came near me... i was cornered to my tableDead... he extended his hand and took my hand kerchief in my table... then he went out but i was still in shock... i was seeing him goin out through the grill but he jus came again to the door and winked meWink...  i dnt knw whether its a tit for tat for my wink... he never gave my kerchief back

Omg sweet and cute stuffEmbarrassed ki think he has a thing for u AND I wink  from me to ahahWink

Dorma

Go to top