Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have U EVER Had A Rabba Ve Moment ?/ MY MOMENT! (Page 14)

chewywonbin Groupbie
chewywonbin
chewywonbin

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I had a rabba ve moment this past weekend. While dancing at a club, my hair got stuck to a really hot/tall korean guy' s button on his shirt.  It was sweet on my side, because he's pretty cute.Blushing I was laughing so hard though, because the whole time I was thinking about Arnav & Khushi. Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLovewaterunder11

kruti95 Senior Member
kruti95
kruti95

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
my rabave moment was when i saw barun...Heart omg my heart was beating dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak lyk khushi  n  my heads was singing hey hey rabbave rabbave lolz ... n i was blushing so much when i was talking to him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.8th may i cannot still forget tat dayBig smile

Edited by kruti95 - 03 July 2012 at 1:37am

FlamingsOfLoveSaJanLuv14

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Rabba Vey or not...u decide...

2nd day after our marriage we went out for dinner with my in-laws. my husband was driving the car, my FIL was sitting beside him, me & my MIL were sitting behind them.

my hubby adjusted his review mirror & started the car. After a while I looked up to c my husband staring at me thru this review mirrorBlushing. I didn't know where to look, every time I looked up he was looking at me!!! I kept telling him (eye & head gestures) to concentrate on the road ahead, but he would just smirk a me...

Gosh...the entire drive to the restaurant I was on tenterhooks, either we'd have an accident or my in-laws would notice it...Embarrassed

P.S. Ours is an arranged marriage. We've been married 7.5yrs now & he still does this if I'm seated behind him!!!!!

Edited by paayaal - 03 July 2012 at 1:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorDormakruti95FlamingsOfLoveASYA12crazzyhrtwaterunder11SaJanLuv14

ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

2nd day after our marriage we went out for dinner with my in-laws. my husband was driving the car, my FIL was sitting beside him, me & my MIL were sitting behind them.

my hubby adjusted his review mirror & started the car. After a while I looked up to c my husband staring at me thru this review mirrorBlushing. I didn't know where to look, every time I looked up he was looking at me!!! I kept telling him (eye & head gestures) to concentrate on the road ahead, but he would just smirk a me...

Gosh...the entire drive to the restaurant I was on tenterhooks, either we'd have an accident or my in-laws would notice it...Embarrassed

P.S. Ours is an arranged marriage. We've been married 7.5yrs now & he still does this if I'm seated behind him!!!!!

awwweee...i find this really romantic to watch someone from the review mirror...god bless u both..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLovepaayaalcrazzyhrt

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kruti95

my rabave moment was when i saw barun...Heart omg my heart was beating dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak lyk khushi  n  my heads was singing hey hey rabbave rabbave lolz ... n i was blushing so much when i was talking to him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.8th may i cannot still forget tat dayBig smile

Omg when did u meet him and where? Lucky!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Simply adorable!!

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 03 July 2012 at 2:10pm

FlamingsOfLovepaayaal

Raisa- IF-Dazzler
Raisa-
Raisa-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
my dads best firends son and i peformed to the song badmash dil and piya ore piya at my cousins engagement and we had lots of rabba ve moment and the special one was at the end when the song finished my i triped with my lhenga but he caught me from my waist and we had a typical rabba ve moment.Blushing but it didnt last long like arshi.Cry

FlamingsOfLovewaterunder11

aurumj143 Senior Member
aurumj143
aurumj143

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarun_Luv_Arhi

my dads best firends son and i peformed to the song badmash dil and piya ore piya at my cousins engagement and we had lots of rabba ve moment and the special one was at the end when the song finished my i triped with my lhenga but he caught me from my waist and we had a typical rabba ve moment.Blushing but it didnt last long like arshi.Cry
OOo im having gutter thoughts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

Go to top