Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have U EVER Had A Rabba Ve Moment ?/ MY MOMENT! (Page 13)

ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutedesigirl199

Originally posted by ASR12

waaooww guys...
this is such amazin posts...
i mean all ur rabba ves are sooo cute and wonderfulll!!!!!!!!...
personnally,i'm a really romantic girl,really like sonam kapoor in i hate love story, i mean the fact that she believes in fairy tales...
unfortunately,has never date anyone yet(i'm 18)...well, i'm quite not allowed  to too(father says study first)...neither has any boy have any crush on me even though i had loads of crushes..it was never reciprocal..Cry..

ps soory guys,i know i'm quite depressin u guys on such a wonderful post with such amaaazzziiinnn storie but felt to share this with u...Wink
your story is just like mine well lets wait 4 our mr rights

hahah...yeah..wish u good luck!!!Winkand loads of success..

RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
In college with first crush...

And then just before my wedding, when my husband was entering the wedding hall, man did he look eatable, I was like besharam staring and he realized after a moment that I was staring from from upstairs and he reciprocated my stare and My mother was waiting for utaarofying his Aarti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLovewaterunder11

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

hahaha thats so cute...i agree, when a man holds u, u just lose urself in his arms..the way he takes control is overwhelming sometimes..

ive had a few rabba ve moments...all with my boyfriend ofcourse...

BEFORE we started dating (just friends):

i was on campus chilling with all my friends, and i decided to go to the hosipital because i got bed bug bites, everyone else had to study, except me, him, and this one other friend...so the other friend was like ill take u to the hospital, and i was like oh no no, its okay, ill take a taxi, dont worry...and then when i was leaving, HE came behind me and was like, hey, ill take u...so i was like no no its fine, ill go..and hes like yes i know u can go alone, but i dont want u to...ill take u...omgg i felt soo nice when he said that lolll

then at the hospital he was comforting me, soo sweetly...after the hospital we had to go to pharmacy to get my medication...while waiting at the pharmacy, he bought me chocolates...it was sooo sweet of him!! then while still waiting, we started looking at other things around the pharmacy, like food and stuff...so i was facing the counter, and he was right behind me on his phone...then he wanted to show me something on his phone..instead of tapping my shoulder or calling my name, he comes and stands right behind me, and puts his arms around me, and puts his phone infront of my face...omggg my heartbeat was running wilddd at that time...i was in his arms, his face was like right by my shoulders, i could hear him breating...butterflies in my stomach...i had my FIRST dhak dhak moment then...he was telling me to look at his phone and read something...and i wasnt able to...i was reading like one word at a time, but had no idea what i was saying...i was sooo losttt in his arms...i pretended as if im reading it in my head, and just stayed silent...he was quiet too...after about 10-15 seconds he let go and i was blushing sooo much...i cudnt look at him...i just continued looking towards the counter, but was lost in my own world...i imagine that moment even now and my heartbeat races like crazyy...

then after that, one day he was eating chips, and i wanted some...but i was on salad and fruits diet then...so he was stopping me from having the chips...but im like just one chip pleasee..and hes like NO!...then after sometime, when he got distracted, i managed to grab the chips bag out of his hand and ran with it...and he ran after me, and then grabbed me by my waist from the back and pulled me right upto him and locked me in his arms...i was like "let gooo let gooo" and hes like "nooo, gimme the chips" and i was like "nooo!! let gooo first" and hes like "nooo first chips"...and that continued for 15-20 seconds...my heartbeat was running wild then too...i was trying so hard to stay cool loll

there have been many more like that while we were still friends...im very very clumsy, esp when i wear heels...so im always falling over, and he always catches me...lol

AFTER we started dating:

the first time we kissed...i actually initiated it...lol..we were in a very passionate moment, i was holding his face in my hand...and i kissed him on the cheek...he was abit taken aback, but then he kissed me on the cheek too loll...and then we got even closer...and i was trying to stop myself but i could back off, i just froze, i guess he was just waiting...and then, well...he completed it...

the first time we danced at a club...it was really close and the way he held me, so close to him, so gently, but firmly, there was no way i could leave and go anywhere else...felt sooo perfect being in his arms...we were just staring at eachother while dancing, blushing, smiling...well that was me...he was just smirking...haha

after that theres been sooo many moreee...i still get those moments even now ..esp when i get to meet him after a few days...

This is the cutest!!!!! I envy u, wish u best of luck!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

xoxo_BaruNiall Goldie
xoxo_BaruNiall
xoxo_BaruNiall

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I don't know weather its an actual Rabba vey or not but i felt the breeze for the first time. There was a guy in the class. We both were shy to talk to eachother! It was a Fifa WC 2010 time. Accidently he and me happen to put a bet of chocolate on a match. I was supporting Germany and He Spain. Germany lost so i gave him chocolate. He refused to take it. we argued. That was the first time we talked like friends. He then took the chocolate opened the wrapper and told me to have it first. That was awkward for me since in our class normally couples shared the chocolate. He insisted so i had to. OMG everyone saw it and they started teasing us. i felt electric for the first time. It was a year before ipkknd happened to me otherwise surely i wud have felt the rabba vey playing on the BG. And now we are together! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lostintheashespaayaalzobshehFlamingsOfLovewaterunder11SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by badd1513

Originally posted by HiraHasan

Originally posted by badd1513

Rabba ve moment...this def was one...!!

I was at a club with my friends...My 21st (yayyy Party)...we were all a bit tipsy...the club had a huge dance floor and then a higher level about 2-3 metres tall where the DJ had his set-up...Usually people aren't allowed to climb up there...but me being me...had to (obviously!!...D'oh)...I wanted to request a song...there was a small ledge where my friends helped me get on so I could talk to the DJ to request a song...( it must be noted that I decided to attempt this with my six inch heels and about a litre of varied alchohol in my system already...Stupid...yeah I know...!! D'oh)...So nehoo...i got up...but before I could say anything..I felt myself slipping and falling...I felt like I was going down slow motion...giving me just enough time to pray that when I do hit the floor...I don't scratch my pretty face...doesn't matter if my skull was about to crack open...))...But I didnt hit the floor now did i...My knight in shining armor was waiting...(yippeee Heart)...caught me in his arms just in time...TOTAL RABBA VE moment...now how could I not fall in love ..!!!... 10 years on...we still have a Rabba Ve moment every single day...!!!!!

AW THATS tooo much !!Blushing

tooo cutee!!!

wow 

In his arms Ur super hero Wink So u guys are married ?! them 

wonderful 
thank u for sharing 

Yes  Yes Yes...Married...we celebrated our 10th year last month ...!!!...Went to the same club ...even considered re-enacting our special moment...!!!...Have to say my Hubby wasn't amused...!!! (We are expecting out third child in three months) Party...but the look on his face when i suggested I climb up the DJ stall...PRICELESSS...hahahhahahahhahahhaROFLROFL ROFL
ROFL

That is so cute!!!! But you're one crazy girl xD poor guy his heart must have stopped for a second when u asked him that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLovepaayaal

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
m w8ing for my mr.perfect...and rabba ve momnt too...

FlamingsOfLove

cutelittleangel IF-Rockerz
cutelittleangel
cutelittleangel

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hehe...i du have rabba ve but whenever i see barun my heart goes dhak dhak like khushi's...and at tht moment i was totally lost in rabbba ve world!!

FlamingsOfLove

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taycya

I don't know weather its an actual Rabba vey or not but i felt the breeze for the first time. There was a guy in the class. We both were shy to talk to eachother! It was a Fifa WC 2010 time. Accidently he and me happen to put a bet of chocolate on a match. I was supporting Germany and He Spain. Germany lost so i gave him chocolate. He refused to take it. we argued. That was the first time we talked like friends. He then took the chocolate opened the wrapper and told me to have it first. That was awkward for me since in our class normally couples shared the chocolate. He insisted so i had to. OMG everyone saw it and they started teasing us. i felt electric for the first time. It was a year before ipkknd happened to me otherwise surely i wud have felt the rabba vey playing on the BG. And now we are together! Embarrassed

That's adorable!!!!! So happy 4 u!

FlamingsOfLove

Go to top