Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have U EVER Had A Rabba Ve Moment ?/ MY MOMENT! (Page 12)

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Lol actually I have experianced Khushi's Dhak-Dhak once for this crush that I   R E A L L Y liked !
Other than that , I was in the shower and when I came out my hair was wet (its the same length as Khushi's) and I started pretending to that Arnav was there admiring me while I whipped my hair (Im crazy ! )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvarshi15FlamingsOfLoveIpkknd-ki-fan1

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
lmao i loved all the incidents posted! they were so cuteee!!!! great topic, im gonna keep stalking it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

cutedesigirl199 Senior Member
cutedesigirl199
cutedesigirl199

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Omg these posts are so romantic and cute love them all well i have had no rabba ves but jope it happens and wish it is just as romantic as arshis but i can tell u about one of my fiends we are year 8 and she likes aboy who is in year 10 but the thing is wenever i see them two near eachother they are always staring at eachother its really sweet but we dnt no if he likes her but maybe it could be luv for my bestie

FlamingsOfLove

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Smileur post is too romantic..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DormaFlamingsOfLove

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
OMG what a thread... ROFL
Sweet Wink
cutedesigirl199 Senior Member
cutedesigirl199
cutedesigirl199

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR12

waaooww guys...
this is such amazin posts...
i mean all ur rabba ves are sooo cute and wonderfulll!!!!!!!!...
personnally,i'm a really romantic girl,really like sonam kapoor in i hate love story, i mean the fact that she believes in fairy tales...
unfortunately,has never date anyone yet(i'm 18)...well, i'm quite not allowed  to too(father says study first)...neither has any boy have any crush on me even though i had loads of crushes..it was never reciprocal..Cry..

ps soory guys,i know i'm quite depressin u guys on such a wonderful post with such amaaazzziiinnn storie but felt to share this with u...Wink
your story is just like mine well lets wait 4 our mr rights

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLoveASYA12

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

not yet met the ONE but my heart deffo beats like hell before the exam paper is given..so rabba ve with exam papers lol!!

U got that right! ROFL

FlamingsOfLove

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banaya

I live in london n Ive had tones with my guy friend its been a year ive been friends n people see us as couple or mistake it but we argue so much worse than arhi sometimes n i cry n he says sorry or i say sorry

So rabba ve moments
- One the best one so far i was fighting arguing n tryna snach my coat of him in the middle of stairs ( we hav this crazy fights in crazy scary places) so he was leanin on to the stair side holding thing with my coat behind him while i was infront of him... He acts like hes gona throw my coat off n i suddenly kinda slip n he holds on to me while have both my hands holding his neck around his neck while i am diagonal hes holding me from my waist/back (it was like a dance step) so hes holding me as well leaning into me n i had grabbed him we were there for long tryna get balance n we do n i say look imagine if i fell n he smiles n stares with those honey eyes n pulls me to him :)
- to annoy me especially wen im busy n going sumwhere he had pinned me to walls, notice boards, lockers but usually we r alone, its scary but he doesnt hurt me n im usually let me go otherwise ill shout rape or i say people are gona think rong blah blah for 10mins
- i twist my ankle on college trip to beach n someone tells him to hold my hand n we walk across beach i was lookin at him
- he moves my hair from face wen i was sleeping n i woke up
- he held hand to grab me out wen i said so he just went for it
- he lifted me up in his arms wen i said to him hes not strong hes week lol first guy to pick me up
- he has tied my high heels boots laces felt like cinderella
- to annoy me again he hugged me tight i tried pushing him back but was stuck to him we kePt movin back n BAM fell on sofa n he was on top of me infront of everyone :/ but now i think about it is cute as arshi had same moment in office after we did lol

i love him so much but he doesnt know it yet actually he asked me but i said no i dnt like him that way lol but i really do
Oh yeah he hit my eye with something n i was hurt n he holds me n tells me to open it while he blows it ... Gosh i think i shud make vm using arhi scenes telling my story as it just happens :)

You should go out with him esp if he cares for u :3 give it a shot but not at the cost of your friendship

Go to top