Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have U EVER Had A Rabba Ve Moment ?/ MY MOMENT! (Page 11)

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Not in real life yet but only in my dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

asrasrasrasr Senior Member
asrasrasrasr
asrasrasrasr

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Embarrassedno dear no one yet
but in dreams i finished thousands & thousands of rabba ve with barunEmbarrassed

in reality i don't know who is gonna b tat rabba ve
bcoz my real life rabba ve is filled with 12th standard BOARD EXAM nowLOL
bcoz wenever hearing the word borad exam i'll say rabba...(god) rabba (omg) wat to do??LOL
same here LOL

FlamingsOfLove

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Wow so many rabba ve's, and i loved reading them all! Big smile

I had a mini rabba ve once when i was in the tenth grade, now im doing my alevels. I was in the cafetaria, and im a really clumsy person. So i had a tray in my hand and my school bang hanging on my left arm while i was holding the tray in my hands. Due to the wait of the bag, my tray almost fell, but This very hot dude who happened to be a soccer player visiting our campus came in front of me to help me out, but sadly, the tray fell on him, with the maggi all over his jacket! That was sooo embarassinnggg! I was like omg im so sorrryyy, im so soo sorry! But he was soo niceee. He got hold of my tray, kept it on the bin at the side, as it was practically useless now with all the food out of it ! And placed a hand on my shoulder, and said its all okay! But i was sooo embarassed tht i quickly took out a tissue paper from my pocket and started wiping off the maggi stains from his jacket, not realisimg i was actually kinda rubbing his chest over his shirt ofcourse! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed That was sooo embarassing! He realised i was blushing, so he smiled and said, hey its all cool, im shy too ! I found that sooo sweet! Big smile 

And mow it has been 3 years since we're best friendsss! I had started crushing on him when we first became friends, but once i got to know him, he was such a doofus, that i had to change my mind! LOL No such feelings at all now, infact thinking abt him that way would make me ROFL but we're the bestest of friendsss now! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aurumj143zobshehFlamingsOfLoveSaJanLuv14

aurumj143 Senior Member
aurumj143
aurumj143

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Wow so many rabba ve's, and i loved reading them all! Big smile

I had a mini rabba ve once when i was in the tenth grade, now im doing my alevels. I was in the cafetaria, and im a really clumsy person. So i had a tray in my hand and my school bang hanging on my left arm while i was holding the tray in my hands. Due to the wait of the bag, my tray almost fell, but This very hot dude who happened to be a soccer player visiting our campus came in front of me to help me out, but sadly, the tray fell on him, with the maggi all over his jacket! That was sooo embarassinnggg! I was like omg im so sorrryyy, im so soo sorry! But he was soo niceee. He got hold of my tray, kept it on the bin at the side, as it was practically useless now with all the food out of it ! And placed a hand on my shoulder, and said its all okay! But i was sooo embarassed tht i quickly took out a tissue paper from my pocket and started wiping off the maggi stains from his jacket, not realisimg i was actually kinda rubbing his chest over his shirt ofcourse! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed That was sooo embarassing! He realised i was blushing, so he smiled and said, hey its all cool, im shy too ! I found that sooo sweet! Big smile 

And mow it has been 3 years since we're best friendsss! I had started crushing on him when we first became friends, but once i got to know him, he was such a doofus, that i had to change my mind! LOL No such feelings at all now, infact thinking abt him that way would make me ROFL but we're the bestest of friendsss now! LOL
hahahah thts really funny...

FlamingsOfLove

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Not with any boy no...
But with mangoes YES!!ROFLROFLROFL It's pretty funny and my friend and I have a story which includes mangoes, and that story is related to IPKKND anyways.. so yeahROFL
Embarrassed hehe

I love this thread..LOL
HeartHeartHeart

FlamingsOfLove

pratishaa Senior Member
pratishaa
pratishaa

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
When I say rabba ve moment all of my friends know what I am talking about. It is simply great.

FlamingsOfLove

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Wooow guys I can't believe at the RabbaVes !!!!

Omgg,

Thanks of All who shared ! I though people forgot this post I was wrong hahaha

thank u all!!!

SaJanLuv14

Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I have has rabba ve moments but only in my dreams can't wait 2 find my prince charming!

FlamingsOfLove

Go to top