Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Written Upd of Sumit-Mrunal-Rati on 100 epi party (Page 3)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Pinch I cannot believe i completed written update Approve

now its your turn to read and commentApprove
My question is how did you remember the whole interview or did you pause every segment and kept writing ?

anyways your handwriting is goodLOL

i passed my english type writing higher and i can type while hearing... though paused few times but not all the times Embarrassed
hmm.. impressive.. keep it up!!!

I liked Mrunal interview as well... poor guy even off screen he has defend himselfWink

what to do people ask justification for -ve roles but not for +ve roles so he has to answer, he cannot be rude saying he donot want to comment on his characer... rightWink
I never liked Sameer character because he was khabab mei haadi for Inshi... but later knew he was no threat to them..

It was sad his character was ruined and completely negative, I felt for Mrunal then because whenever he goes out people would associate him as the negative character and the raptist in HD... I am sure not many actors would have accepted to play a rapist... I really admire for that he took it on to do it.

@ bold i cannot accept with you mahesh because people are not that childish these days not to identify what is real and what is reel...

actors are not open for bold roles keeping the image a side.. who really like to experiment with there roles..

about ruin of sameer character, yes i accept it... i feel though -ve character i want CVs to give more scenes to Mrunal because he is good at his acting either +ve or -ve, and use his talent onscreen but CVs are blind i can say that...

about threat LOL we may never know what twist CVs will give.. until HD runs there will always be a threat for INSHI

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
about threat LOL we may never know what twist CVs will give.. until HD runs there will always be a threat for INSHI

right!

that is why still my hesistating to like him too much... CVs kab paalti maare... you never know...

agar raato raat.. Rishi lawyer aur Radhe assistant lawyer.. phir toh kuch bhi hosaktha hai..

one more thing.. I saw that pic of mrunal, ila, and rati... I was thinking may Ila bedi like Mrunal a lot... then fear crepted up she might bring him back again as positive character after he goes to jail...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

about threat LOL we may never know what twist CVs will give.. until HD runs there will always be a threat for INSHI

right!

that is why still my hesistating to like him too much... CVs kab paalti maare... you never know...

agar raato raat.. Rishi lawyer aur Radhe assistant lawyer.. phir toh kuch bhi hosaktha hai..

one more thing.. I saw that pic of mrunal, ila, and rati... I was thinking may Ila bedi like Mrunal a lot... then fear crepted up she might bring him back again as positive character after he goes to jail...

even sumit illabedi and rati pic is also there have you not seen it Shocked
asmeen Groupbie
asmeen
asmeen

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
anyone observed Rati invited mrunal for danceEmbarrassed

-PD-

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

right!

oh yes, seen it very famous pic.. Ila bedi was edited out from that frame by fans and Inshi pic was made...Wink no actually was surprised with that pic because Mrunal was negative and only expected the main leads with the producer but she chose to give equal importance to both Sumit and Mrunal with Rati..

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmeen

anyone observed Rati invited mrunal for danceEmbarrassed

yes yes meeeBig smile

i tried to catch the image but couldnot... i will sure try to take the prtscn and post here...
i was like OMG she invited Mrunal and the later dance moves of Rati and Mrunal what we see in SBB and SBS are followed Embarrassed
kaya123 Senior Member
kaya123
kaya123

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
tfsSmile. very nicely written...liked all 3 interviews

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

right!

oh yes, seen it very famous pic.. Ila bedi was edited out from that frame by fans and Inshi pic was made...Wink no actually was surprised with that pic because Mrunal was negative and only expected the main leads with the producer but she chose to give equal importance to both Sumit and Mrunal with Rati..

for producers and directors -ve or +ve character are equal... Mrunal is introduced as parallel lead though he is -ve now but still he had equal importance as Rati and Sumit in HD...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 April 2012 at 2:25am

Go to top