India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Written Upd of Sumit-Mrunal-Rati on 100 epi party

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hey all I tried my best to write the written update of the Sumit-Mruanl-Rati interview... i know it is madness but liked to write for some people who may like to read itEmbarrassed

First interview is with Sumit, as you all know he is in his white T shirt...

Sumit: 100 episode completed. good safar hain, i hope one more '0' should get added and you people meet us on every century we make..

Sumit (About party): just started,

Sumit: yes we are getting lot of love, all people are liking us, listening it from the audiance and listeing the review of our audiance from you and it is nice 
Umeed karta hain with our hard work we will entertain you always and bas entertain you all thats it...

Reporter asked about rati/illabedi: i donot know if she reached if not may be she is on the way...

Sumit about Hitler smile: ummeed tho hai, lets see.. she was about to smile during our marriage track, atleast she tried to smile with force but due to family drama she didnot smile ... i hope she will laugh in future

Reporter: will she come in same avtar to the party
Sumit: i have no idea, may be she wonot be in this avatar...

sumit (about him in real life ) : i am the same person as you are...
i spend time at home watching movie with my friends that it thanks you

Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 April 2012 at 1:15am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveratiSaRatiniha12345kavkmmsrksakshi1sonudewsumitbigfanSyama_Lunarads14LoveKriyansh-Rinky-mahkuttyAblazedEnigma..-Cyn-Silent.Dreamer

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Mrunal, he is in black :

Mrunal: my audiance supported us and with there love we completed 100 episode
if they have not loved we didnot have completed this 100 episodes

they love is increasing for every character and there interest is making us bring new things in every episode which are different from other daily soaps

and we will try like this and will try to entrain out audiance...

Mrunal (about party): if you allow me to go inside then i can say what is planned in side and how much dhamal we are going to do inside.

about his negative role: the big thing is i am getting compliments that people are hating me more and they think how can a man look +ve and can do such -ve things... how can he do so ill things

my audiance, if they hate sameer diwan it is a big compliment... if it is a +ve character it means you should get love and if you are plyaing -ve character then if you get hate from the people than it means your audiance has accepted you.

i want to tell about sameer diwan that some people are obsessed in love and they want anything they want. they donto see what is good or bad... love has different ways nothing is right or wring love is love until you hasil karo the love, end matter is your got your love...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kavkmriyakhansonudewclustersofstarSyama_Luna-Gunners-Yukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma..-Cyn-mahkutty-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Rati, in blackEmbarrassed

Rati(about her dress): did not wear much kaas, i didnot orgnaized much i just weared which is comfortable and nice... actually my producers said we will do our 100 episodes party in goa but we are here 
where are my produces..., may be we will celebrate 200 episode in goa then we will be in more less clothes then LOL

Rati (feeling about 100 episode complete): i am really happy i am very fortunate to get this kind role i am feeling good, the image i create with my old role is very hard to break so i am very fortune to get this role and character. our team is good that we became a family like, 24/7 we stay together... actor are so good, director, writer, producers every one are so fun loving... if you are in any crisis get everyone will stand for you.. the bonding is very important and that is the reason our show is successful today

100 episode main i will not laugh... when let it be 500 or 1000 episode then i will  laugh

Rati (comedy on her dress): i made this dress with my hands, stitching every single thread with my hands in shooting 

Rati (msg to audiance): i want to tell that you gave us love like this in future also plz continue and i tell in every interiew that this show is not saas bahu show and we wonot change it to saas bhau on your demand also... HD gives social message, just how a girl cop-ups with mad family.. Indira always gives the message that be strongheaded like her and whatever the matter is be strong but with a smile...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 April 2012 at 1:21am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1kavkmsumitbigfansonudewclustersofstarmokshashreeriyakhanrads14Yukti_Ratzholicprachidew-Cyn-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-mahkuttyAblazedEnigma..Silent.Dreamer

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
thanks preeti!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Pinch I cannot believe i completed written update Approve

now its your turn to read and commentApprove
mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

My question is how did you remember the whole interview or did you pause every segment and kept writing ?

anyways your handwriting is goodLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

thanks preeti!!!

welcome Big smile
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

My question is how did you remember the whole interview or did you pause every segment and kept writing ?

anyways your handwriting is goodLOL

i passed my english type writing higher and i can type while hearing... though paused few times but not all the times Embarrassed

Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 April 2012 at 1:27am

Go to top