India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IN THE SHOES OF THE CREEPWA (Page 4)

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
wow u seemed to have gone to the core of shyam's character...
great..i think u are able enough to write a biography sketch on shyam
in wikipedia...!!Wink
great work..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks to all those who pressed 'like' on the post and also for the heartfelt comments. 
But special tanks to all those who ventured to speak what THEY thought of Shyam: everyone has got different views of seeing the same person and I'm glad you guys opened up to express what you thought of our Snakeling! shikakooltoad, vidya, guturgutur )though she didn't tell me exactly WHAT she thought of him in differing with me), Kalpana, Darshi and Leafs...Marvelous thoughts you have my friends and I am so happy to have a wonderful circle of friends like you. I hate the creep myself but when we look at a person psychoanalytically we tend to push the positives forward as we are studying someone as an OBJECT that has a MIND...

And starzyasha: Thanks for visiting my post and thank you very much for that question. Arnav is Shyam's focus but you see he's scared of Arnav and knows he can't fool the young man that easily. Anjali was easy to fool but Arnav?...no chance, dear! Even his honeyed explanation that the roses were for the cot and that he was a changed man didn't quite reach its target, remember? Shyam might be waiting for the right time to pounce and when he pounces, he will be using Kushi as bait to catch Arnav with... And I think the file's content will be trigger enough to make Shyam plan another vile attempt soon.

Edited by Aquiline - 08 April 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28starzyasha

starzyasha Goldie
starzyasha
starzyasha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Thanks to all those who pressed 'like' on the post and also for the heartfelt comments. 
But special tanks to all those who ventured to speak what THEY thought of Shyam: everyone has got different views of seeing the same person and I'm glad you guys opened up to express what you thought of our Snakeling! shikakooltoad, vidya, guturgutur )though she didn't tell me exactly WHAT she thought of him in differing with me), Kalpana, Darshi and Leafs...Marvelous thoughts you have my friends and I am so happy to have a wonderful circle of friends like you. I hate the creep myself but when we look at a person psychoanalytically we tend to push the positives forward as we are studying someone as an OBJECT that has a MIND...

And starzyasha: Thanks for visiting my post and thank you very much for that question. Arnav is Shyam's focus but you see he's scared of Arnav and knows he can't fool the young man that easily. Anjali was easy to fool but Arnav?...no chance, dear! Even his honeyed explanation that the roses were for the cot and that he was a changed man didn't quite reach its target, remember? Shyam might be waiting for the right time to pounce and when he ounces, he will be suing Kushi as bait to catch Arnav with... And I think the files content will be trigger enough to make Shyam plan another vile attempt soon.

Thank u 4 replying Smile n hope what you said comes true... Smile

Aquiline

supermom1 Groupbie
supermom1
supermom1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Aquiline, nice to hear back from you after a week.
Happy Easter!!
 Amazing characterization of Shyam. Very aptly written being a lawyer he knows how to use words and how to use them so that he can convince the opponent so well. He really uses the lawyer traits which is to know your client and the case well before you defend him and that is what he has been doing along. He has been saying truth most of the time Anjali, like during the ring...he told her that he was going to marry someone else...which was true. So again when the truth comes out about him being Khushi's fiance' he will say Rani sahiba I told you ...and she will remember that day. Then again recently he talked about her property, although she did not take that very well but she still did not take it seriously either. He did the same with the Gupta family, he never said that he wanted to marry Khushi but he always manipulate and put those words in their mouths and Buaji ended up asking him to marry Khushi.

Again its soap and at the end all will be well. As his past or any member of his family has never been revealed, maybe when Arnav and Anjali past is uncovered they might show that his family was also involved. The CV has to give some kind of justification to his character as why he is the way he is.

Aquiline

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Bubbly!! What a post!! So much of time and effort it must have taken for you to put come up with this!! Thanks to Yasmin Banu we got such an insight!! This is brilliant!! You have made me think about it too..! Although I must say I have given it some thought earlier as well..! You know it!

Now its true.. that his past holds the secret to all his present actions! We have not been given any glimpse or clue to that! But I think this will come into picture when the truth is out before Anjali and he explains either in fury or in repentance why he is like this!! And then they might focus on past incidents! We cannot deny that he uses the extra cash when he needs it.. and gets it through Anjali and from Arnav's pocket! And his desire for Khushi is all evident!! He has announced it himself!!

Now I for one, do not want that angle to come true.. his perseverance in psyching Khushi to believe in his love and turn to him willingly when she needs a shoulder to cry on!! God!! This thought might give me a sleepless night or two!!

I would like to put forward what I think about it.. Well..if he says the truth while fooling everyone, which he does, to save himself from the web of lies and also to prepare his case in advance that he never lied about his intentions, its just that nobody believed him.. then I think thats what he did to Khushi too!! He told her this marriage suffocates him!!! That nobody knows the truth, the real story of the marriage!! He used lies to prove that or in your own words he used the truth to cover up the lies, but maybe that is how it is!! He feels suffocated by the zealous, bordering on crazy, brother-sister love, by the constant guarding, the fierce protection!! Maybe he has to live under the raizada roof which is something he doesnt want! Its only for Anjali's comfort that ASR has made such an arrangement!! We saw him living quite happily with Buaji and khushi and all in a small house, leaving all the luxuries behind!! That says a lot about him, doesnt it?

He said.. Kuchh galtiyan aisi hoti hain jinhe hum chaah kar bhi nahi badal pate!! Which he might quite mean!! He took a decision due to circumstances maybe, and then cudnt get out of it!! Coz he knew it was dangerous!! ASR would not let him take any decision!! We have also been shown what a control freak ASR is!! Maybe he controls Shyam's life too in a way, which Shyam doesnt like!!
We have not forgotten but the characters have been trampled with recently! Shyam was shown as a self respecting character not really interested in ASR's money in the beginning!! In fact thats what everyone admired so much about him in the Raizada house!! He has also been shown as grudging ASR his power and arrogance!! It was quite eveident on the day ASR left Khushi in the middle of the road and drove away!! The day Khushi did the Mausi ji act from Sholay!! She later tells Shyam about why she was upset and he says.. Arnav Singh Raizada, I will teach you a lesson someday for all your arrogance!! He also showed some of those shades recently when he mocked at his helplessness in telling the truth to Anjali!

Now, His desire for Khushi.. Ahh.. maybe its love, just the obsessive kind!! Again he admitted that himself to Arnav! May be this is his first love too.. love at first sight!! He cant help it!! Maybe Anjali has always only been an adjustment or compromise, an obligation!! While he feels not just attraction, but tender love too for Khushi! But the forbidden fruit factor has turned it into obsession!! She has been shown in the serial as someone who could affect the hardest of hearts!! ASR is one self proclaimed heartless, emotionless guy!! He has fallen for her madly, against his wishes!! Maybe, its like that with Shyam too.. he fell for her, and couldnt help it!

In any case, I always believe Shyam is just a few shades darker than what Arnav is!! They are very similar in most ways..! I am scared to say this lest people start shouting at me!!

This topic made me run away with my imagination and my burble!! I could so go on and on..!! Please bear with the length.. Oh Bubbly you entice the thinker in me!! I hope these musings made some sense!!

Aquilinesmashitup

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks supermom1 and Shweta! Your picture of Shyam is real thought-provoking! 
poolovesarnav Goldie
poolovesarnav
poolovesarnav

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I have given it a thought.
You know i have a theory...i dont know...a little weird but here it is..
What if Shyam got interested in Khushi because he thought she hates ASR? Maybe he hated ASR too, since start..! Because his wife valued her brother more than her husband, i mean that's what he must have felt or probably for some other 'unknown past' reason but what if he hates ASR since start...may be even before marrying Anjali! And knowing Khsuhi hates him too, he went after her...he wanted to win her! Win a woman who loved him and hated ASR which Anjali didn't...that can be his motivation to go blindly in love with Khushi...no? Reading too much into things, am i? And later when he found Khushi falling for Arnav, he got all more challenged to win her back! Hows it?
And well you know that scene, where Shyam holds Khushi's hands forcibly while Arnav's watching them? Arnav can't see Khushi struggling and somehow i feel Shyam knows this...the way he leaves her hand in a snap...just like that! I don't know why they wont show if he deliberately mislead Arnav but i felt so..! I love my shows villian too :D

Aquiline

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aquilineshwetachauhan

Go to top