India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IN THE SHOES OF THE CREEPWA (Page 2)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks: sowmyadharini, kushifan, lastdesire, ASRsweetKKG, smelling_salts, labi and yasmin for your appreciation and your kind visit to what I had thought of on the creep...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

labi

archies.bee Groupbie
archies.bee
archies.bee

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Clap Clap Clap

did u study physcology by any chance???

Aquiline

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Its awesome analysis.. brilliant Thumbs Up

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Suchi and archies.bee: I admit I have an addiction to thinking and reading psychology...* chuckle* But they are not prefect analyses for I am no professorial.
shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
gr8 analysis of shyam's character...my net is in a gr8 problem so couldn't reply u early...anyways awesum analysis n ofcourse truly said abt the creep...thanks for pm n sorry for late replyBig smile

really need some time to think what u said abt shyam, gr8 thoughtClap

Edited by shagun_sarun - 08 April 2012 at 3:19am

Aquiline

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hey i just wanna share what i think...

of shyam meeting and falling for khushi... i think it all along has been arnav that shyam ever fell for her...
1. arnav's show's video; khushi being insulted in public, being misbehaved with; enters shaym (may be that day he wud not hv even met khushi if this incidence had not taken place... but then it was arnav who was calling her towards him(their destinies were to become one now), there had to be a big reason for her to leave lucknow and come to delhi, arnav indirectly made her do that... and shyam's entry coincidently but which was very much needed... cuz if he had not given her his number, or met her again in delhi(cuz he is attracted), or given her the job offer then probably she wud not hv met arnav as she did, that is, landing up in his office of all places in delhi)
2. arnav doing all the wrong things to her, making her life miserable; shyam falling for her even more(he is attracted towards her - her beauty, her madness/antics, her innocence, her good heart("unka mann toh chachal hai per unme ek thahrav hai aur sabke liye dher saara pyaar"), her never-say-die attitude and zindadili etc etc...) (incidences - when he looks at her in the rain, when she's typing, when she is eating chaat with jiji but is upset, when she is makin jalebi's in her anger, when she's dressed up in saari, when he's cooking with her for his own party(...lol...), when she does the shaarabi act, when they talk about their childhood days and value of money(i personally loved that convo))
sooo... in all the cases arnav has indirectly given reasons for him to fall even more for her...
3. he is angry with arnav for making her go thru hell and makes up his mind to protect her and take revenge(after arnav leaves her in the middle of the road on janmashtami)
4. he sees arnav getting close to her and his attraction for her and also her happiness on recieving the bangles, and her kissing him at the poolside(how he shoves it off as her mistake/mischief) and thus he is driven mad and hugs her forcefully on the terrace to make her bellieve that he loves her and she also loves him; he does not want to lose her to anyone, so he steps in rather than waiting(and manipulating her thoughts which he was doing all this while whenever he got a chance... also he knows so well that she will keep quiet about his DHOKHA and his further advances)

also i wud want to add what he says to khushi- "kuchh galtiyaan aisi hoti hain jinhe hum chaah kar bhi badal nahi sakte..." he means that he shud not hv married anjali(for whatever reason, money, name, status OR love) cuz now he thinks that had he waited for 3 more years he wud hv met khushi(attractive, beautiful...etc etc) and he cud hv easily married her without any probs, guilt or the games that he had to eventually plan and play with khushi and her family and anjali and her family...
(he cud overpower one smart fellow in the gupta's but may be he underestimated or never thot about arnav at all when he was making his BIG plan)

his relation with anjali... he is very caring towards her as shown initially, sending her gifts, the suhaag ka joda on teej, saari for her when he meets her... and shows her love towards her in many ways... he has the rasam/kasam with her when he is bak, he shares her problems, tries solving them, manao-ing her when she's angry, bonding with har family... may be he married her for money/status but he had accepted her family as his and believed himself to be a part of the family and a responsible one too... but he did not know that one day khushi will enter his life and he out of his attraction-turned-love-turned-lust-turned-obsession for her wud eventually leave all that behind and his only focus thus reamins on getting her, possessing her... he is obsessed with her, as he himself admits it in front of arnav("khushiji humara junoon ban chuki hain, humara deewanapan, paagalpan")(i liked this scene and pain in arnav's eyes... both of them were terrific)

he thinks he can hv both of them rani sahiba for money("hum raani sahiba ko kaise chhod sakte hain"... "do haath hain toh hum dono ko sambhaal lenge...") and khushiji for whatever... but then in the end he decides that he wants khushiji when he has to chose("ab aapko marna hoga rani sahiba kyunki hum khushiji ke bina nahi reh sakte...")("aapke jaane ke baad hum reh jaayenge ek bechare, dukhi vidur... jinhe chahyi bas thodi si KHUSHI"... may be he thinks the family will get him married to her and he gets the money too... CHEAP/CREEP/SNAKE/...Angry)

so he is treading on a path of mad obsession alongwith fulfilling his self-interest(property/money)... and i think there is no return path for him... he is moving towards his downfall and he shall meet his end very soon,falling into an endless abyss... i think such a person shud never be forgiven...

pheww... long reply... but i liked writing it... dunno what ur reaction wud be but do share it...
and yeah welcome bak... :)))

Aquiline

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM
One thing is for sure ,that Shyam's character is a mysterious one.

As u have said we r unaware of his past and sometimes I think whether his meeting Khushi was really accidental or preplanned?

He was not planning his marriage to khushi since the beginning,it was somewhere after her starting to work at RM as much as I remember at one instance when maama,maami,shyam r watching a news clipping showing a news about a man involved in bigamy.It was then when he was shown thinking seriously about his marriage to Khushi.

Shyam is really smart,but he is using it only for all the wrong reasons.
He plans all his tasks quite well,but is at a loss of luck.
Coming to the point of Anjali guiding shyam and giving him a chance,I think this would have been an option at an earlier point of time,now that he has stooped too low and has become a threat in the form of a potential murderer will it be really possible for him redeem himself,coz in case of Arnav he is only acting all hard because of his insecurities.He is a person with lots of love locked in his heart.

Well I am not sure whether this interpretation is appropriate or not coz Iam not that expressive with words.

Thanks for introducing such a fresh topic with a lot of scope for discussions and a new way to pass thro' this never ending weekend.

Aquiline

starzyasha Goldie
starzyasha
starzyasha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
One thing i don't understand is... he tried to kill anjali b4... Now shouldn't he be planning to remove arnav 4m the scene... dat ll solve most of his problems ryt??? I mean they've shown us that he is capable of killing!!!! 

Aquiline

Go to top