ArHi Missing eachother,,VM (Hip Hop LOL)

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay,, friends,, I am very skeptical abt this VM!! 

A separation VM on a peppy song on which u can start doing HIP HOP😲,, watch if u are really bored, n can afford  to watch Arhi ! well for info it's LOADED with SOBTI😳

BTW I united them in the end in ASR style,,,no no no DEVDAAS plz CVs. They cannot live without eachother,,,She has always welcomed him coz she loves him, n he although he hurts  her with words, loves  her to the core, n they both need eachother!

Song : Tere Bin

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPngv0EZkG0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK

COMMENT IF U FEEL LIKE!!😳

Edited by UltimateBarun - 11 years ago
I really really love it Zoha;)
its always a treat to watch them!!
Beautiful VM! I used to listen to this song a lot and now with arhi in it i'm loving it all the more!😃

Res

Edited - If smtimes it has been said dat silence has d loudest voice den smtimes loudest silently creeps in our heart. This vm reminded of dat.

I made a post "can u fell in love wid a guy like ASR" n to my surprise most of d comments r goin -ive. I wud like dem to watch this vm n den gv a second thought to their opinion. This vm shows how he is in pain after evrytime hurting her.

Zoha, xcellent job darling. I hv my own personal reasons to love dis vm...y ppl think a guy like ASR is not worth loving... I don't know... U know d reasons y I am saying dis.

Love u zoha.Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
Haha.. Loved it Zoha.. Really cute..
wow its amazing. luvd it. ur vms are alwys just awesome. 😊
thank you ..added to download ..i can not download day time my netconnection :(...ur last vm i watched ..so sweet yar ..and from where u getting this high quality videos for editing ...which website ...

and whats the software ..please tell me

thanks again for pms ..

lol i will download it night and commnet with your next Vm ..

thanks and ..when i added ur vm that samjaona ..with my FF ...wow people liked it a lot ..it goes exact with ...theme ...

thanks once again

check here

👏awsum VM luv it 😊