India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Already Gone OS ArHi

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

'Get out!' Those words echoed in her ears.
 Today three months later they still haunted her. Those moments which were to be forgotton but yet remained in her memories and everything she tried to best to forget but haunted her the next day.She had changed had'nt she?She had! She was no longer uneducated,naive or weak.She was a strong woman who believed in herself,stood up for a rights and she would let no one take it away from her. No one NOT even him.. If she could change so much in three months why couldnt she keep it that way? She could be strong and she needed no knight in shining armour.

"Khushi!" 

She heard her voice being called and quickly brushed the lone tear that had escaped her eye. He was not worth the pain. 

"Coming Riddhima!" She called out to her sister-in-law and ran down the staircase.

"Ready?" Her brother asked her. The same brother who had saved her from that mess three months ago,had stood by her when the people she loved accused her knowing the truth, She was truly lucky to have him in her life.

"Yeah Sid! Afterall I want to do this." I replied linking my arms to his  and Rid's.

"So what are we waiting for?Let's go."

I smiled as walked out of the door with both my arms linked to the people I loved the most to take the first step to achieving those dreams I dreamt as a kid. 

All Dreams don't come true but some do.

Somewhere in Delhi  

"Come On! Anjali just a few minutes more and it will be over." Arnav pacified his sister. Her labor contractions has started a while ago and they were now at the enterance of the hospital Anjali was going to give birth at followed by the Raizada and Gupta clan.

"Chote! If something happen to me please find Khushi and tell her that I am sorry for what I did to her.Tell her I loved Shyam and she knows whay you are capable of when you are in love.Tell her I'm sorry." Anjali said as she grasped her younger brother's hand,afraid to let go and  enter the operation theatre. Her labour pains were increasing. She her brother's grip loosen.

"Nothing will ever to you Di! I promise.I won't ever let anything happen to my Di!" Arnav replied. Arnav not ASR. Arnav, his Di's Choote replied.

"I know chotte I know!" Anjali said as the she was led to the theatre letting go of her brother's hand.

While the families prayed for Anjali's delivery Arnav was lost in those memories he fought so hard to remember,to preserve. All those moments until the one when he lost her.He wronged her. He loved her,god dammit but he was lost. Lost between believing her innocence or her treachery.He chose to believe the latter.He chose wrong.  How could he not believe her? And now her lost her.

"Mr.Raizada!" He heard a woman call out to him,the woman who he recognised as his Di's doctor.
"Yes!" 
"It's so good to see you here,You are now the proud uncle of a cute angel." 

Arnav smiled,his Di was now the mother of a baby girl,and he was the uncle.He looked back,looking at his family who were so happy at the moment. It was like all that they lost and all the realities that surfaced were worth this bundle of joy.

Was he the only one repenting for what hee did in the name of protecting the unexistant happy life his sister dreamy of?

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye

I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone

I'm already gone, already gone
You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on so I'm already gone

*editing*

P.S. Initially thought of having Arnav fling Khushi out of the house not knowing that she was pregnant and in the process she loses her child.But then I went against it.It was too sadistic.I can add it if you want.Just another small update.

If I get a good response for this I would like to post two other OS'es.
I kissed my ex and I liked it.
He wanted me i thought,my mistake

Please check my FF 

Please Comment or Like.

Edited by tiger_lily - 08 April 2012 at 12:41am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011lollipop143Aym7apoorva12sharmaSTEFFENYDreamcatcherjnfrjnfrcuteheart96Mirza1manjusha_92princesssarahshaam91Ashavisweet_ipsiOrion_NUKLotusarshiar8nehusashhhMaddy1270BibliobibulusRhysennzaficaskerNaBoleTumNa...StapletonspoorthiSobtiObsessiontinselOmNaMaSteOmkeenu_kkanupm04SamiyaIPKKNDDownhill

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Comments? 

Is it that bad?
arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
last concept was gud but she losing the baby is sad as u said...so i dont like to read sad so plz change the sad part ...coz the current track also sad thats y im reading storiezzz...otherwise it was fantastic...super written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiar8

last concept was gud but she losing the baby is sad as u said...so i dont like to read sad so plz change the sad part ...coz the current track also sad thats y im reading storiezzz...otherwise it was fantastic...super written

Thanks! LOL
Yeah! That's why I didnot include it.
I too am a sucker for good happy stories join join the club! 
I swear the track is soo sad! 

lastdesire IF-Dazzler
lastdesire
lastdesire

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged