India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

love to see mukha n yuvraj

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Guys i would love to see mukha n yuvi as pair but I we have see in eariler epi Mr.Rathod adopted yuvi which will make them bro n sis...

I'm confused...but this time I don't want to see mukha n meeti fighting for a guy...

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i don't want muktha n yuvi to be paired as dey r bro. n sis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanRiyacute..PlayfulKiss..

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
ya it is yukk

Riyacute..PlayfulKiss..cs-07

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravss

Guys i would love to see mukha n yuvi as pair but I we have see in eariler epi Mr.Rathod adopted yuvi which will make them bro n sis...

I'm confused...but this time I don't want to see mukha n meeti fighting for a guy...
Its the thought  that matters.Mr Rathod adopted Yuvi for a while but does Yuvi know that?Does Mukta know that her dad adopted some kid before her?Do they know of each other's existence?NO! And about Ichcha-Taps relationship making them bro-sis,let it be put to light that they were close friends and were like sisters.Many people feel happy to let thy each their kids marry each other to turn their 'dosti' to rishtedaari'.Mukta respects Ichcha as a woman who was close to her mom.Yuvi hates to hear his mom's name,leave alone her best friend and her husband.They are not related by blood neither do they know of the mumbo-jumbo that happened when they were infants.So,if they fall for each other,Its nothing wrong! They would look cute togetherEmbarrassed

ranjarshnatzzzsravss

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by sravss

Its the thought  that matters.Mr Rathod adopted Yuvi for a while but does Yuvi know that?Does Mukta know that her dad adopted some kid before her?Do they know of each other's existence?NO! And about Ichcha-Taps relationship making them bro-sis,let it be put to light that they were close friends and were like sisters.Many people feel happy to let thy each their kids marry each other to turn their 'dosti' to rishtedaari'.Mukta respects Ichcha as a woman who was close to her mom.Yuvi hates to hear his mom's name,leave alone her best friend and her husband.They are not related by blood neither do they know of the mumbo-jumbo that happened when they were infants.So,if they fall for each other,Its nothing wrong! They would look cute togetherEmbarrassed

u r right...if they fall for each other I will be the 1st one to be happy as I want that to happen...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjarsh

Tapeyga Senior Member
Tapeyga
Tapeyga

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
And if Mukta and Yvi a paire Metthi and Munka can t fith forhim because Yvi and Metthi are bro-sis.
Love to see Mai reaction and Veer to see Metthi ROFL
shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing... when Yuvraj was with Rathore, then, Mukku was with Veer...hence no relation, and when they swapped it was realized with was again, same thing...
Only reason I don't wanna see Mukku and Yuvi, is cuzz... that Mukku is elder to Yuvraj!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sravsstastahnin

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

I was thinking the same thing... when Yuvraj was with Rathore, then, Mukku was with Veer...hence no relation, and when they swapped it was realized with was again, same thing...
Only reason I don't wanna see Mukku and Yuvi, is cuzz... that Mukku is elder to Yuvraj!!
How old must Mukta be to Yuvi?A year? Nowadays guys get married to girls who are 7 yrs older.There is not even a year difference between them.Mukku is 9-10 months older to Yuvi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFisravss

Go to top