Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Married to your teen love/crush? (Page 3)

arshe81 Groupbie
arshe81
arshe81

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i know of  a couple..my younger brother in law..he is married to his childhood sweetheart..and he started liking her when they were in standard eight.. at that time off course it was a crush only and only later they realized there true feelings for each other and they never actually proposed each other in a formal way..they just knew it!! ... so it happens...and as for Barun saying they went on a date.. i don't think it would be any formal date..in that age u have fests and parties in school it would be something like taht and probably they didnt even realise it was a dateLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

sweety.149 Senior Member
sweety.149
sweety.149

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by forevertaanu

my only crush is VIRAT KOHLI EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed when i first saw him after winning of U19 world cup science then only him
and i dnt think that ever in my life i get a chance to go even for a date wid himCryCryCry

so its a really sad topic for me Confused

and i also wanted to tell u people that i find barun looks similar to virat thats y i started to watch ipkkndLOLLOLLOL
OMG... u r sooo like me me tooo... i too do the same... im a very crazy fan of virat i too find barun and virat similar luking... both 4rm delhi...and u knw wat all my wallpapers, in laptop, phone, ipad aalll hav only barun and virat occupying half space each...

OMG OMG... SAME HERE Big smileBig smileBig smile

NOW I ONLY WATCH IPKKND OR CRICKET IN MY EMPTY TIME Wink
finallyy i know someone who thinks like me...Clap
forevertaanu Senior Member
forevertaanu
forevertaanu

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
finallyy i know someone who thinks like me...Clap

WOW... so have u ever meet him ??
i saw him in delhi when he hits a century... and all i can say that he is sooo hot Tongue
napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
UMMM;

I'm married to my childhood crush. and soulmate, We've been together for 16 years-since I was 14, and he was 16 years old. I had a crush on him for a year (when I was 13-I just thought he was SO CUTE-he was totally that popular, funny, athletic guy and I was the english nerd, and a silly little junior) and I didnt know he liked me. Actually, I was positive he HATED because he was very mean, and the "prefect" or class captain of his grade,  who used to boss us kids around-I was in Grade 7 and he was in grade 8 then.

I can tell you, though that I was crazy about him, even though he'd  pick on me all the time, following me around and teasing me and making me cry!!! He would even make me write lines as punishment whenever he could. Then when I was 14, he and I had to do a school debate thing together, and that was that. We've been together ever since, and married for the past 5 years. We even went to the same college and then worked in the same company before getting married. And frankly, we are best friends too, and kind of grew up loving each other, and shared everything, so being married isnt that different from just being together. 

I totally get Barun's thing with his wife. Neither of us even know what its like to love or think about anyone else-when you find that soul mate, its kind of silly to even imagine being with anyone else-it cant possibly be as good as with each other so why bother, or feel jealous? There is really no one else you'd rather spend time with. Its kind of weird for my friends, who are dating and breaking up all the time, but I've never really "dated" my husband-we were just together.

No wonder Barun's wife is totally laid back and confident, even though he's a babe magnet. It just doesn't matter-to her, hes just..hers.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01teena1717monu786lostintheashesleonzashwini6000_Janki_aerowanafrhnjnmskdscRita.CvoldemortPinkParidimishra-Siaa-mizzneetuYPNHK_kiFANno.1Piya.DFlamingsOfLoveshaam91WittyKittysriraoBibliobibulusbhanganarshi21DiahhMarybartonJyo.KaranShilpa:)pisces25sugar_babeTiyaliRabba-Ve-DelenamadsnyxxGirlabouttown

aerowana Senior Member
aerowana
aerowana

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i  wish all of them my good luck wishes who got their soulmates so early and are stuck to each other... lots of love..  
KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

My two best friends have been going out for the last six years now.. ever since they were in Class 7 or something.. I can not be surer of anything but that they definitely will be together! It does happen, thats true!

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
In Grade 9 I think he would have been 14 and not 13. His wife was his classmate, not his junior.  So I guess they are the same age. Drive could have meant a ride on a bicycle (You can't drive a car or a motor bike at that age unless you were doing it in the sly in which case there would have been more of a kick breaking the law!)

Anyway adolescence is the time when the attraction between sexes starts growing and teens do have strong crushes (which in most cases fizzles out as mere infatuation) but for a lucky few it stays on and matures into love.  When you grow up together, you more or less know each other inside out. Acceptance of the person for what her/she is makes the bond between such couples strong unless one of them changes drastically and the other cant relate to him/her.

I think Barun does seem to have his head firmly planted on his shoulder and his wife comes across as an intelligent and balanced woman (going by the inkling of her personality one gets from his interviews). So I guess this relationship is for keeps. God bless them both.  

Edited by Opti - 08 April 2012 at 1:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

monu786jnfrjnfrcuty_knapstermonsterFlamingsOfLoveWittyKittyDiahhbhanganRabba-Ve-Delenamads

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

my only crush is VIRAT KOHLI EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed when i first saw him after winning of U19 world cup science then only him
and i dnt think that ever in my life i get a chance to go even for a date wid himCryCryCry

so its a really sad topic for me Confused

and i also wanted to tell u people that i find barun looks similar to virat thats y i started to watch ipkkndLOLLOLLOL
OMG... u r sooo like me me tooo... i too do the same... im a very crazy fan of virat i too find barun and virat similar luking... both 4rm delhi...and u knw wat all my wallpapers, in laptop, phone, ipad aalll hav only barun and virat occupying half space each...

OMG OMG... SAME HERE Big smileBig smileBig smile

NOW I ONLY WATCH IPKKND OR CRICKET IN MY EMPTY TIME Wink

Now this is funny! You quoted yourself!

Go to top