Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Married to your teen love/crush? (Page 2)

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Ive seen people go on dates when they are in grade 8 or even grade 7. It just depends on the area or community you are living in. You need to be 16 to drive in Canada, but there are other ways to still make that date.

Also, he might have just mentioned the "drive" on the date very casually, it probably didnt particularly mean in 9th grade...possibly later on.

They are actually really lucky to find one another and stick by each other for soo many years...but again, thats what love is, right?

So I dont find it odd.

Edited by nyxx - 08 April 2012 at 12:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arshe81SereneLadyillusiveworld-Siaa-cuty_kKaranShilpa:)Jyo.newmoon2011Marybarton

sweety.149 Senior Member
sweety.149
sweety.149

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
how  sweet  lucky to find one's soulmate so earlySmile... see im already 20...dint find  anyone till now...
all my frends are already into rel'ship and some of them ended it too...
Ouch 
my frends tease me that i dont hav a bf inspite of luking gud, and being sweet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

forevertaanu Senior Member
forevertaanu
forevertaanu

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
my only crush is VIRAT KOHLI EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed when i first saw him after winning of U19 world cup science then only him
and i dnt think that ever in my life i get a chance to go even for a date wid himCryCryCry

so its a really sad topic for me Confused

and i also wanted to tell u people that i find barun looks similar to virat thats y i started to watch ipkkndLOLLOLLOL
Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety.149

how  sweet  lucky to find one's soulmate so earlySmile... see im already 20...dint find  anyone till now...
Ouch 
my frends tease me that i dont hav a bf inspite of luking gud, and being sweet...

Aww... don't be disheartenedSmile. "Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those that are patient."
I am sure you will find someone really special; or rather someone special will find you! The worst thing to do is jump into a relationship because of peer pressure and find out you picked the wrong guy! Good luck!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anfield206arshe81cuty_kDiahh

sweety.149 Senior Member
sweety.149
sweety.149

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevertaanu

my only crush is VIRAT KOHLI EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed when i first saw him after winning of U19 world cup science then only him
and i dnt think that ever in my life i get a chance to go even for a date wid himCryCryCry

and i also wanted to tell u people that i find barun looks similar to virat thats y i started to watch ipkkndLOLLOLLOL
OMG... u r sooo like me me tooo... i too do the same... im a very crazy fan of virat i too find barun and virat similar luking... both 4rm delhi...and u knw wat all my wallpapers, in laptop, phone, ipad aalll hav only barun and virat occupying half space each...

ktlovers Goldie
ktlovers
ktlovers

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i wish i could date my crush
but he already have a gf and i dont know if he likes me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadiliciouscuty_kOmaRamdassKaranShilpa:)

sweety.149 Senior Member
sweety.149
sweety.149

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by sweety.149

Ouch 

Aww... don't be disheartenedSmile. "Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those that are patient."
I am sure you will find someone really special; or rather someone special will find you! The worst thing to do is jump into a relationship because of peer pressure and find out you picked the wrong guy! Good luck!Big smile

hmmm... true... i tell the same to my frends... and even to myselfWink
forevertaanu Senior Member
forevertaanu
forevertaanu

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevertaanu

OMG... u r sooo like me me tooo... i too do the same... im a very crazy fan of virat i too find barun and virat similar luking... both 4rm delhi...and u knw wat all my wallpapers, in laptop, phone, ipad aalll hav only barun and virat occupying half space each...

OMG OMG... SAME HERE Big smileBig smileBig smile

NOW I ONLY WATCH IPKKND OR CRICKET IN MY EMPTY TIME Wink

Go to top