Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Married to your teen love/crush?

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hiya Gals,

Here's something to chew on a lazy weekend...

Barun has stated in his recent interview that he has been on a date only with one girl/woman since they started dating when he was in 9th grade (he was 13?). Someone mentioned his wife was his junior, so she was probably in 8th (she was 12)? I find it all a little unrealistic on so many levels! I am not saying that Barun is lying, just find it all a little odd!

First, at 12-13, I think they were just "children" and their parents let them go on a date (on a drive?!). I know that the idea of dating didn't even occur to me until much later and when my daughter gets to be 12-13, I will definitely be shocked if she starts having feelings for guys!

Sure, I know that teenage years are when anyone first experiences those crushes that some of us think is love and may be it is. I have myself had many a crush... this guy is cute and another is kind, yet another is funny... but can it really materialize into love as adults?

I am happy for Barun and his wife, but want to know if anyone else has had this happen in their lives? Please don't take this as bashing anyone... just my thoughts on love and relationship! Would love to hear your experiences and thoughts... Do chime in your views.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

anfield206swathichittooriarshi41ArShiLover11SereneLadyPinkPari-Nashita-.1.1.1.1cuty_kFlamingsOfLoveshaam91WittyKittyShahuzsewaq..SSNAIR..Pashnalovearshi01caskerMarybartonOmaRamdassKaranShilpa:)nishi_I-fian

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
My brother is married to his school days crush! 

He started going around with her when both of them were in 10th!

I mean, both of them say that they never knew at that point in their lives that what those feelings were..they were too young...

but they just knew one thing..that they'll end up together...

they stayed away from each other for 5-6 years..(same as Barun)

And yet...they are happily married today!

So, yes! It is possible...'cause when the person is right, it doesn't take age or any place to strike the chord, it naturally happens!

and, the most amazing part? None of them ever proposed to each other...they just knew that they are the ones for each other(same as barun, even he said this in an interview)

Smile

Lucky man he is! :)

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaJohlKanfield206monu786leonzguessimgreatRita.CSereneLadysmiley13shagun-rocks-Siaa-FlamingsOfLoveAshavicelestae-shopaholic-huny.thebestmizzneetucuty_kPiya.Dlovearshi01Arshi_lovergalsaruu.nonasiMarybartonwin7DiahhOmaRamdassekdoteencharKaranShilpa:)..Apz..caskerbella39westindian

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
well not happened wid me. but i kno of one such couple. both classmates. thruout school. started dating in school ... in class 10 now happily married for the last 15 yrs.
so it happens. !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

leonzmonu786ThreeDsshagun-rockscuty_knonasi..Apz..win7arshi21OmaRamdasswestindian

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

I mean, both of them say that they never knew at that point in their lives that what those feelings were..they were too young...

So, yes! It is possible...'cause when the person is right, it doesn't take age or any place to strike the chord, it naturally happens!

and, the most amazing part? None of them ever proposed to each other...they just knew that they are the ones for each other(same as barun, even he said this in an interview)

Smile

Happy for your brother! Hmm... I suppose it can happen!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty_kFlamingsOfLovearshi21

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

well not happened wid me. but i kno of one such couple. both classmates. thruout school. started dating in school ... in class 10 now happily married for the last 15 yrs.
so it happens. !!

Guess, it happens. I just don't myself know anyone that got together that young.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty_k

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Smile

lucky barun & his wife to find their soulmate so early in life.. & ya maybe at that age one really doesnt understand what love is!!

mskdsccuty_karshi21

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

Smile

lucky barun & his wife to find their soulmate so early in life.. & ya maybe at that age one really doesnt understand what love is!!

@BOLD: Barun has said that he went on a date in 9th grade, which is why it was a little strange... at 13 on a date is a bit too young in my books LOL.

Barun is indeed lucky to have found someone and he seems pretty sure of it. God bless!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty_kcelestaeshagun-rocksPashnaMarybartonOmaRamdassajoop

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i hv a friend she was dating when she was in grade 6 (11 years)n she is married to d same person today n is blessed with a son too n yes there  another 2-3 i know this was only one i shared 

monu786cuty_kFlamingsOfLove

Go to top