Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan-Megha VM: Instrumental (Page 3)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Joined: 09 September 2011
Posts: 4976

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Anu...this is an amazing Vm...BNHH music n the last NBT bit is very soothing...just awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 110373

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

you have chosen the best scenes and Bol na halke halke...what a song...most suit music for Mohan-Megha...  I enjoyed a lot...thank you...


Originally posted by MR21

Anu...this is an amazing Vm...BNHH music n the last NBT bit is very soothing...just awesome...




Thank you so much, guys!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminiMR21

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
It's great nur... I really liked it... I like this song especially after watching hitler didi where this is used as theme music...Smile I like both the shows & BG music... loved to see the combination.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Joined: 30 September 2010
Posts: 6435

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Oh I stamped my vote on YT - loved it Nur!!! Both your MM VMs so far, so different in mood, have done absolute justice to the "bi-polar" nature of this couple LOL the good variant of bi-polar LOL No seriously - make more! Clap

*edit*

Eeeh! You've got some sigg in your box that just refuses to load beyond the eyes for me!!! But I can bet it's Pallo's stuff - the greyscale 

Can you upload again and post a link Nur? 


Edited by without-fathom - 08 April 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Joined: 02 January 2008
Posts: 5197

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Aww you made a vm! Hug 

LOL at getting to "chipkao" your favourite MM tune. LOL You "chipkao-ed" it very well...I wish this tune was played in the actual episode too. I loved Mohan's smile too...honestly it was just so nice to see that progression. And how at the end of this episode both Mohan and Megha were in such a good humour. And all these little bits of uncertainty and goofyness are what make MM closer at the end of the day. As we've seen in so many of their scenes previously too. And that bike bit again brought out this real sa goofy-pan. And Mohan just couldn't help be amused. LOL And that tune did indeed go so well with that scene.

I liked the instrumental "bol na halke" music you chose too. Thumbs Up It just brought out this delicate si vibe of the scene. This uncertainty which slowly progresses to understanding and acceptance. And your vm/music choice kind of stretched the moment...made it flow a little more gradually for us. The music provided some additional little flavours of the scene and therefore allowed us (me atleast) to reflect on each expression/gesture a little bit better. 

So thanks for making this Anu...watching it again...such a poignant scene. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 110373

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
@Misty: Hey thanks! I like the bol na halke versions used in HD too...nice music.


Originally posted by without-fathom

Oh I stamped my vote on YT - loved it Nur!!! Both your MM VMs so far, so different in mood, have done absolute justice to the "bi-polar" nature of this couple LOL the good variant of bi-polar LOL No seriously - make more! Clap

*edit*

Eeeh! You've got some sigg in your box that just refuses to load beyond the eyes for me!!! But I can bet it's Pallo's stuff - the greyscale 

Can you upload again and post a link Nur? 


Replied to you on YT but thanks so much once again, Jzee! Big smile...LOL maybe the bi-polar-ness also comes from my own mood swings and random urges to make something whenever it strikes meLOL


Oh yeah Pallo made a sig...I'm hoping she makes more...here's the link:

http://i.imgur.com/lhhkO.png

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 110373

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Aww you made a vm! Hug 

LOL at getting to "chipkao" your favourite MM tune. LOL You "chipkao-ed" it very well...I wish this tune was played in the actual episode too. I loved Mohan's smile too...honestly it was just so nice to see that progression. And how at the end of this episode both Mohan and Megha were in such a good humour. And all these little bits of uncertainty and goofyness are what make MM closer at the end of the day. As we've seen in so many of their scenes previously too. And that bike bit again brought out this real sa goofy-pan. And Mohan just couldn't help be amused. LOL And that tune did indeed go so well with that scene.

I liked the instrumental "bol na halke" music you chose too. Thumbs Up It just brought out this delicate si vibe of the scene. This uncertainty which slowly progresses to understanding and acceptance. And your vm/music choice kind of stretched the moment...made it flow a little more gradually for us. The music provided some additional little flavours of the scene and therefore allowed us (me atleast) to reflect on each expression/gesture a little bit better. 

So thanks for making this Anu...watching it again...such a poignant scene. Day Dreaming


Aww thanks sooo much, PalloHug...haha chikpao-ing is fun :P...honestly mera bas chale toh I'd chikpao this tune to like EVERY MM scene...umm I mean the non-serious ones...sad waalon ke liye toh they do play good music :P

Word to what you said about the last MM scene at the end of the day being the perfect way to round up these set of events cuz that is their essential equation at the end of the day...the good humor that you pointed out...especially from Mohan's smile...HOW amused was he in the end?? haha touches like this are what set their scenes apart.

Glad you liked the bol na halke bit too...I mainly just clipped my fav. portions from the scene and stuck them together...basLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Joined: 17 March 2007
Posts: 3152

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Anu too good...LOL you call this random...loved it and one of my fav songs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index