Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ff "BE INTEHAH" teaser on 27,update nxt mnth (Page 10)

Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarina.R.Totini

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
nice part
i was thinking again there will be a f8 btween maneet
but precap seems Wink

Tarina.R.Totini

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

wonderful update...

loved it...

thank u very much fr such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

Tarina.R.Totini

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
part 11
nice part...
Geet bhi na...
cont soon dear...

Tarina.R.Totini

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

I have added u as my buddy...

please pm me when u update...
Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
waiting for the update

Tarina.R.Totini

CrazyMaaneetFan IF-Dazzler
CrazyMaaneetFan
CrazyMaaneetFan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hey...
Any plans to conntinue dis story?????

I'm missng it.

Plz conti sooon

Tarina.R.Totini

Tarina.R.Totini Goldie
Tarina.R.Totini
Tarina.R.Totini

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
First of all I hope u all remember me & U guys can all throw at all jutis,tomatos,sada hua anda etc.I knw should hav updated long ago but i was so caught up in studies for my entrance xm.But Nw
tht i am admitted in a university at an awsome subject CSE.But immediately aftr tht my mom got admitted in hospital 4 a operation tht's y i couldn't update.I m so
sorrryyy.But nw i m bck i want to continue all my writings.But i want all of ur support.So if i get sum liks & commnts in this update,thr'l b
a update daily frm my side.I promise.

EmbarrassedPart 12Embarrassed

The college hours were about to end.It was a long day for  both Geet & Maan.Both of them were coming out of their espective classes & with their friends.Yash
yawned saying "kya yar iss Patil sir ka class toh mere zindagi ko hi duba k rakh dega " Meera slapped his cheeks slighty saying 'jo pehle se dduba hua hai
usse koi kaise dubaiga...???"
Yash looked at her angryly saying "dekh main punching bag nahi hu k koi bhi mujhe maarne lage...i"l start charging for
slapping me..."
Everyone laughed while Geet hugged side-ways Yash saying "kya yaar kyun is pareshan bacche ko aur bhi pareshan kar rahe ho...huh...
koiisse kuch nahi bolega..."
Yash smiled cutely saying "dekha sirf Geet cares for me...i love u yr...waise geet tu mujhe Patil sir ki lectures samja
degi nah "
Geet smiled "han han .kyun nahi...waise tujhe  1st time me aaj tak kuch samaj me aya hai kya..nahi nah...toh main hu nah...waise mujhe ek baat
aj tak samaj me nahi ayi k tujhe yaha admission kis samajdar insan ne dia
" Yash pouted cutely at Geet words while everyone burst into laughing...

Maan looked at Geet who was smilling brighty about something...ohhh...how he wished his life was like that.How he wished he could smile like that...lead a
life free of any worries,any restrictions,any problems.He sighed & looked down knowing it can never be possible as long he breathes...

Arjun came close to Geet's group who were still laughing their hearts out.Arjun smiled lookindg at Geet saying "areh ..kis baat par...u guys r laughing like
this...??"
Geet controlled her laughter saying "kuch nahi...aise hi.." Arjun "accha...between how r u guys..." Annie smiled saying "we are great...ap
kaise ho..."
Arjun "I m good too..aur Geet how is my superwoman..." Geet laughed saying "super as always.." Pinky smied at Arjun & murmmerd looking down
"aa gaya majnu...samajta kyun nahi she is not interested..." Meera elbowed Pinky hearing her to which Pinky just made a baby face.They were about to
continue their talking but were stopped by a voice...

"Hey boys" the voice made everyone"s head turn towards Their back.There were standing the three witches of Xcell college which included SASHA,TASHA &
NATASHA.They were the meanest persons anyone can ever come face to face.These three can go to any extent to get their goals...& anything means anything.
Pinky widened her eyes seeing them saying "yeh teeno wapas kab ayi..." Yash shook his head "who knows .i thk paris k president ko pata chal gaya hai kuch
churail India se paris gayi thi...issiliye bhaga dia..."
Pinky & Meera giggled hearing Yash while Arjun & Geet just smiled.Geet just yawned saying "dekh
mujhe in teeno ko sabhalne ki takat nahi hai ab...waise bhi i hav to complete my PUNISHMENT"

Geet said the last part of the sentence pretty loudly so that Maan could hear her.But Maan just rolled his eyes hearing her.Geet went towards The library &
Maan started to go towards his house ...srry his MANSION.But Maan was stopped by a hand which was on his chest.Maan first looked at the hand & thn at the
owner of it.There was sasha smilling seductively at Maan.Maan looked at her amused whn she said "hey hero ...itni jaldi bhi kya hai...naye lagte ho yaha.."
Maan just nodded in yes.Tasha jst moved along with sasha saying "ooo...hooo...thn you should be ragged..."

Arjun Was shocked hearing thm.He knw these girls were dangerous.and whn it came to ragging thy can go to any extent to break sumone's confidence or to jst
hav fun.Arjun came in between having a charming smile saying "cum on girls...cllg finish ho gaya hai...ab kya maza..." Natasha side hugged Arjun saying
"aww..don't feel sad hawwtyy...we didn't forget u...we'l talk to u in sum tim..." Arjun faked a smile murmurring "Kash mujhe bhul hi jate..." Maan jst gave a cold
look saying "r u all serious abt this..?" sasha "of course sexy...ab guys socho ise kya karne bheja jaye...??" Arjun was going to inturupt thm bt Maan jst said "
it's oky...Arjun ...i can handle this..."Sasha wickedly smiled saying "ohhooo...ATTITUDE..I LIk it...infact luv it

At that time almost whole cllg was seeing thi,whoevr was present in there including Geet's gang.Sasha "toh tumhara nam kya hai hawty.?"... Maan said widout any
xpression "Maan ...Maan Singh Khurana..." Sasha "nice...ab tume...hmmm...yep...apna shirt utaro aur go to evry room of this building ...nd ha u hav to stay atleast 2 mins
in evry room..nd han jo roms band hai unme jane ki koi jarurat nahi hai..okk...sweety.."
Everyone's jaw dropped...whn Maan jst rolled his eyes & Widout a second thought removed his shirt to get out of here
as soon as possible.Everyone especially girls were oogling at maan 's perfect six packs Nd his perfect biceps...Maan jst moved away throwing his shirt on Sasha's
face saying tht "whtever ...i'l jst start this stupid thg..."Maan started his task frm the ground floor nd all the students were on the ground watching him...

Geet unknown to all this was jst doing her work & singing sweetly.Dubey sir (DS) jst looked at her & smiled saying "areh aj meri indian idol kaisi hai..??" Geet
turned to look at him saying "i m wondrful..sir..hw r u...???" DS " main thik hu baccha ...sun..i hav sum important wrk..kya tu library bandh kar k yeh keys principal
ko de aa sakti hai...??"
Geet gave him her most awesome smile saying " of course sir...kyun nahi..." DS smiled & handed ovr the kyes to Geet & started 4 home.

Maan was pissed off completing the task.Maan "God..these despos & their tasks...cumon...maan this is the last room jst do it & go to ur mansion " Maan made his way towards the
library & was cuming out of there whn he colided wid sumone & keep his balance up he got hold of tht person & stood against the wall.Maan opened his eyes to observe
his face was covered with tht girl's hair whom he was holding r8 nw.He inhaled the sweet smell of the air & instantly knew whom he was holding now.He remembered this
smell 4m tht scarf tht he still had in his pockets.He moved away the hair to take a look at her face.He saw Geet's face which was now mere inches away 4m his own.She had
closed her eyes tightly & was shivering a little.Geet's lips were slightly parted & was shivering a little.Maan looked closely at Geet's facial fetures.Her lips were
inviting him 4 a devine pleasure & a forbidden desire.First time in his life his heart & his mind were arguing.His heart was dieing to touch this innocent seductress
...but his mind was trying to remind him his self-inhabitations.He was in this heated arguemnt whn Geet's hold stonger on his biceps killng his mind in a complete way.
As a reflex He leaned in to touch the lips which were teasing him 4 along time.

Geet Was working in his own tune & was going to close the library whn suddenly colided wid sumthg & closed her eyes to prepare herself to face the pain of falling.But she nevr
fell..instead sumone was holding her in a very tight grip.With tht shocking reality Geet snapped opened her eyes to face the person who had the audacity to hold her
in this way.Geet looked at a dazed Maan & pushed him with all her might.Maan's trance broke witht push & he looked down in sheer embarassemnt.Maan Mentally slapped himself
thking " wht were doing Maan...Hv u lost it...??...wht will she think abt u...God wht will i say to her..."

Maan was in his world of thoughts whn he felt a punch onhis arm.He looked at Geet in amusemnt saying ...'woah...tht hurts..." Geet stood thr spitting fire at Maan.
Geet " tumne mujhe jaan buj k dhakka dia..." Maan looked at Geet in confusion & sighed thnking 'thank god..ise pata nahi chala k main kya karna cha raha tha..."
 Maan got back his confidence saying "xcuse me...mujhe koi shawk nahi hai k main tumhe dhakka du...
it was jst...tht i didn't see u..."
Geet pointed a finger at him saying "u..u..." At tht time she noticed Maan was topless.She screamed saying " wht the...tumne kapre
kyun nahi pehne hai...??"
Saying this she turned away.Maan smiled thking...this grl was really sumthg different...first she couldn't guess his moves whn he was tht
close to her & nw whn she should ogle at him...She was turning away.Maan maintained his calm posture saying "woh...i m being raggeed tht's y.."
Geet "wht...jo bhi ho...jst go away...nanga punga khurana..." Maan "xcuse me...this is nt my idea...ur cllg students..." But Geet cut him in between saying "whtevr
jst go.."
Maan jst sighed & went outside.

Maan came bck to sasha & took his shirt frm her.Widout saying anythg He moved away.sasha smiled thking she has found her nxt target.She should knw all abt this nw hawwty
in town.All the students wnt away thking aj kuch toh majedar dekhne ko mila.Geet sightly turned to b sure tht Maan was gone.Geet sighed saying " kya zamana hai...
aur yeh pagal & humara cllg bhi pagal...chal Geet jst go home...warna tu bhi pagal ho jayegi..."  
Geet quickly locked the library & gave the keys to Prince do tht she could start 4 home...as soon as possible..."

Precap

LOL
ShockedMaaneet as Romio Juliet Shocked

Edited by Tarina.R.Totine - 21 December 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

PoonamTamrinderkaur9preet.harmanprincesssarahmkd.70sanam1234usahibasharmasaromansi.tripathifatema_007amalu123ambeernlove4allgurti30deepali1022Neejuammu5kabslocksAsh1991paponeconAlamelulovesiadhakdhak22SheenGcian6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6freya123..hinal..sona-raiRemya_PillaiKINGKHANFANtamanna1391dolly10DonnaaInfinity.spvd

Go to top