Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GM:Barun Knows WhatWeDoWhenWeSeeHis True Colours - Page 3

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i m still blushing that Barun knows about all the guttery posts here! It was hilarious to watch him lower his hands quickly! I was watching the episode with my daughter and she was wondering why mom is grinning like a idiot when nthg funny is gng on the episode ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Swap-Arhi

i m still blushing that Barun knows about all the guttery posts here! It was hilarious to watch him lower his hands quickly! I was watching the episode with my daughter and she was wondering why mom is grinning like a idiot when nthg funny is gng on the episode ðŸ˜†

Swapna ...Its ...Adult only show ..LOL .i never watched Geet and this with family ..because of my expressions and drooling ...

i want to do it Bindaz ...

hayee

I think we can make a rainbow of UW ..by the time he finish this serial ..
LOLS
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Magicia-

Oh gOd i love to see so manly hot boys blush like these ...

and ...hey its purple now ..

nowadays khushi too wearing too much purple ..i wonder their ...UW too suplied by production house ...
😲

🤣

Maybe he has them in all colours of the rainbow.. A different colour for each day of the week.. We've had blue, yellow and purple..  now we wait for red, orange, green and indigo.. 😆

And I can't believe I'm analysing the man's boxers in this much detail... 😳

Iss Besharmi Ko Kya Naam Doon..??
Edited by Poonam786 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Poonam786

🤣

Maybe he has them in all colours of the rainbow.. A different colour for each day of the week.. We've had blue, yellow and purple..  now we wait for red, orange, green and indigo.. 😆

And I can't believe I'm analysing the man's boxers in this much detail... 😳

Iss Besharmi Ko Kya Naam Doon..??

Dont worry You are Not Alone ...Its Universal ..from all around the world ...

ya besharmee ka naam ke peechey math pado ..no answer ...

I myself have a full well built husband all for me ..still i drool on these guys (hunks of telly) like a teenager ..no explanation ...LOLs ...

then i come up with the idea ..no matter how much healthy tasty is ghar ka Khana ..we still crave for Ice cream na ...

thats it ...

😆
And Yup Me tOo wait for .. that ..LOL .i think we should make a thread to discuss ha ha
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Dont worry You are Not Alone ...Its Universal ..from all around the world ...

ya besharmee ka naam ke peechey math pado ..no answer ...

I myself have a full well built husband all for me ..still i drool on these guys (hunks of telly) like a teenager ..no explanation ...LOLs ...

then i come up with the idea ..no matter how much healthy tasty is ghar ka Khana ..we still crave for Ice cream na ...

thats it ...

😆

😆

Ghar ka khaana and ice cream... Lol... Yeah, when there's rich Belgian chocolate ice cream in front of your eyes, ab kya karen..

So reassuring to know I'm not alone in my madness.. 😃
Ray0fh0p3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey can u please post the video link of your signature image...I missed it...I can't find it online
This content was originally posted by: nycray0fh0p3

Hey can u please post the video link of your signature image...I missed it...I can't find it online

http://i.minus.com/ibn3tvqlGJoGJG.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibn3tvqlGJoGJG.gif

sorry i dont have it .. if i get i will post okm