Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Come fall in Love..!! Like never before or after.. (Page 4)

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --AROMAL--

yeah di sati & Mahadev got married finally hurray...i have serially hotts for mahadev AKA mohit sorry god..OMG he is such an amazing actor. I am love with mohit..did u notice di i fall for every guy..LOLLOLany..!! Awww..i loved yesterday epi i am humping now in happiness huhu...Dancingi am getting mad. god better kill me today...1st abhay aka vivian, then arnav aka barun..and mahadev aka mohit...god save me Blushing..gona die diDay Dreaming !!
aromal you r hereee LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
wow di another perfectly awesome post ...oh gosh reading every post of yours ...i am slipping in luv worlddd
ok back to topic ...beautiful...perfect and marvelously written 
hats off to u  di

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

aww jst saw this post of urs...trulyyy a perfect post on this heavenly occassion of Shiv-Sati marriage...StarStarStarStar...n i truly agree wid u in one part ki all d love stories-REAL,REEL...d 1st REAL LOVE STORY has to be Shiv n Satis...StarStarStar...thnx to DKDM team for such wonderful portrayal of Shiv-Sati love story..ClapClapClap...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

am already in their fan and of shivji and sati. Love their lovestory to the core!!Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

After the revamp of Star ONE, no couple had touched my heart...it wz ONLY Abhay and Pia for me coz of the amount of love and passion in their eyes for each other...But now, I feel tht Mouni and Mohit hv reached tht level for me!! Love them together!! In fact, they aremy second fave couple!!
-Gauri

Gauri.Hug.I hope you must have known me in PKYEKforum..but this Mohit Mouni have long backtaken em out of every other couple & stood first in the list..say about a week from the start of this show..I am totally blown away.Wacko.all other couples TV bollywood or Holywood come after MOHIT & MOUNI now ..very surprising maybe but TRUE..cant help it..aisa hogaya hai..yeh mere bas kibaat nahin hai..MOHIT & MOUNI hai hi aise..& the way they have presented thsi romance with DIVINITY na..Maardala hai re..Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart

Nikki_Titli

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --AROMAL--

yeah di sati & Mahadev got married finally hurray...i have serially hotts for mahadev AKA mohit sorry god..OMG he is such an amazing actor. I am love with mohit..did u notice di i fall for every guy..LOLLOLany..!! Awww..i loved yesterday epi i am humping now in happiness huhu...Dancingi am getting mad. god better kill me today...1st abhay aka vivian, then arnav aka barun..and mahadev aka mohit...god save me Blushing..gona die diDay Dreaming !!
AROMAl.Hug.issmein sorry bolne ya phir shy hone ki kya baat hai re..We all are normal girls so we wil get attracted to HOTTIES..& so are you..sab theek hi hai..dont feel shy about it..Its a nice feeling yaar..kuch galat nahin hai..infact you must be knowing that All men get Hot for every ladies..at least we are better we choose only few to get hot sweet desires..ROFLaw..now seriously MOHIT has been simply outstanding..maybe it was written inhsi destiny to outshine from this SHOW & become a SUPER STAR..(HARI OM>.hope it happens yaar ) ..& I must say..though I feel hot for him..My hotness get more when I see him withMouni..my kind of madnes is little different from you all at times..I ADORE THE COUPLE IN TOTAL..Aww yeah I know you all love MOHIT MOUNI aS Couple too..but mein toh bilkul pagal hogayi hoon.Dancing.& I am trying my best that I show this madness only to all of you..Tongue.& my family dosent get to know about these extrimities I behave..LOLbut I think they do smell my madness..after all..Family hai..mujeh andar se bahar jaanti hai..LOLDay Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 08 April 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99-Nehaaa-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

wow di another perfectly awesome post ...oh gosh reading every post of yours ...i am slipping in luv worlddd
ok back to topic ...beautiful...perfect and marvelously written 
hats off to u  di

Thank you so much KAJALHug..!!Love you too dear..you make me feel that my madness is worth it..with your kind sweet words..EmbarrassedMahadev Sati ki Jai.Day Dreaming.Mohit Mouni..you Rock my world..!!DancingLOLTongue
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

aww jst saw this post of urs...trulyyy a perfect post on this heavenly occassion of Shiv-Sati marriage...Star...n i truly agree wid u in one part ki all d love stories-REAL,REEL...d 1st REAL LOVE STORY has to be Shiv n Satis...StarStarStar...thnx to DKDM team for such wonderful portrayal of Shiv-Sati love story..ClapClapClap...

NIKKZ..ha ah can I call you that.WinkHugI am Hema..HugI saw your reply in your post will answer it as soon as possible ..By the way I am so happy you read thsi post of mine Thank you..& again you also have beensweet in your appreciation..means a lot to me Thank you..& you being active here in other thread by Meenaxi also has made me so happy..My heart is swelling in happines that we got a great member in you today..!! God Bless..& try to be here as muc as you can..Tujhe MJHT ki tarah pagal ya phir usse bhi zyaada mere ooops hum sab ke..MOHIT MOUNI ne  pagal na  na banaya toh mera naam Hema nahin..WinkHeartTongueAnD NIKKZ..very imp point is ki join MOHIT MOUNI Fan club & comment everyday & help  all of our wish & mission to raise him in Rank yara please..tell your sweet friends who have come here in open to support yu fromMJHT forum..request them also to join & make thsi dream happen..He deserves yaar & so does Mouni..okay..sorry I am trying to be very greedy here but cant help it..mein hoonhi aise Total Pagal..!! waise I loved Mayur more( loved Sajan too)  but.. Embarrassed I swear..!!

Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index