Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Come fall in Love..!! Like never before or after.. (Page 3)

paras99 Groupbie
paras99
paras99

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
ya dear you are right as always..somethings are to be left alone...the way lord shiva was looking at mata sati,the way she blush more red then thausands of suns,the way shivasati lost in the eyes of one another, we can never ever bound those feelings,those emotions into words..even shakespeare would not be able to do that...sati maa looks like she is going to faint of happiness..    but most importantly i bow to mahadev and sati (mohit and mouni).i will never ever see such momemt.i love them from my soul...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-SamsangeethaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hema di ...u rock when it comes to Shiv-sati u are more passionate than others ...
NAndi really stole every one heart ...after he bowed down how intellectually sati accepted that with a wide smile...that really resembles a mother and her child statue for me ...
NAndi is a cutipe ...love him...Clap  

And Shivji he is not even wasting time by seeing other faces only Sati SAti sati ...is visible in his eyes quiet amazing job by MOhit tooThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99-Nehaaa-SamsangeethaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras99

ya dear you are right as always..somethings are to be left alone...the way lord shiva was looking at mata sati,the way she blush more red then thausands of suns,the way shivasati lost in the eyes of one another, we can never ever bound those feelings,those emotions into words..even shakespeare would not be able to do that...sati maa looks like she is going to faint of happiness..    but most importantly i bow to mahadev and sati (mohit and mouni).i will never ever see such momemt.i love them from my soul...

Thank you so much Paras..Hughai na somethinsg are to be just watched & felt it can never be explained..Aww yeah Shakspere also would have been baffelled withsuch deep emotiosn flowing on Sati & Mahadevs heart& face & eyes naDay DreamingHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

hema di ...u rock when it comes to Shiv-sati u are more passionate than others ...
NAndi really stole every one heart ...after he bowed down how intellectually sati accepted that with a wide smile...that really resembles a mother and her child statue for me ...
NAndi is a cutipe ...love him...Clap  

And Shivji he is not even wasting time by seeing other faces only Sati SAti sati ...is visible in his eyes quiet amazing job by MOhit tooThumbs Up

VANADHI..aw..I am flattered dearoo..Hug Yeah I just loveee that moment when she looked at nandi so fondly as a son & a mother relation yaar really touching..Day DreamingHeartAw..that last sentence you have writtenis so awesome..yes mahadev is not at all wasting time na..Heart

-Nehaaa-vanadhi

ana212 Groupbie
ana212
ana212

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Beautifully written Clap...any Mahadev episode is not complete for us without your updates :)...true bhakt you are Hug...hats off...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana212

Beautifully written Clap...any Mahadev episode is not complete for us without your updates :)...true bhakt you are Hug...hats off...

Awww ana thank you so much dear..those were really sweet sweet words from you. ..you are too generous..!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
After the revamp of Star ONE, no couple had touched my heart...it wz ONLY Abhay and Pia for me coz of the amount of love and passion in their eyes for each other...But now, I feel tht Mouni and Mohit hv reached tht level for me!! Love them together!! In fact, they aremy second fave couple!!
-Gauri

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yeah di sati & Mahadev got married finally hurray...i have serially hotts for mahadev AKA mohit sorry god..OMG he is such an amazing actor. I am love with mohit..did u notice di i fall for every guy..LOLLOLany..!! Awww..i loved yesterday epi i am humping now in happiness huhu...Dancingi am getting mad. god better kill me today...1st abhay aka vivian, then arnav aka barun..and mahadev aka mohit...god save me Blushing..gona die diDay Dreaming !!

koyal-kajalTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index