India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Will Teju Meet Arjun?

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Now that Everyone knows Teju is in INDIA.. I am surprised that Arjun K. does not know this yet.. and if he does,  then wldnt he want to meet his to be sister in law? AND wldnt TEJU want to meet Arjun? and if Teju does meet Arjun, wld PURVI be surprised? and wld Teju finally reveal to Purvi that Arjun is engaged to her sister in Canada?? and then Wld Purvi tell Sulo and Archana about it, and is that how they wld know about OVI and Arjun??

there can be so many twists and turns.. in the show.. I find it really ODD that important characters like TEJU and Arjun have not yet conversed while in India or even met!!

what do you think? 

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
earlier Teju did not want anyone to know she was in India, so she avoided Arjun, she went as sardarji to his office also... but she avoided cos she didnt want anyone especially manav and others know she was in India..

now the chances of her meeting Arjun increase and hopefully now she can meet him free of fear and also divulge to Purvi that arjun is to be engaged to her sister Ovi..

likely they will meet soon now..after the Pune trip perhaps..
AnilDN Groupbie
AnilDN
AnilDN

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
if they met then there is chances of Purvi  to knw the truth!!! may Purvi may overhear ther conversation somthin like dat...
RDlove Groupbie
RDlove
RDlove

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Can i write a scene? 

Arjun and Purvi are together for some meeting or whatever and they meet Teju! What if Arjun sees Tej and loses his temper? What if he gets angry? I mean he justs yelling at Tej? You are in India? since when?> why dont i know about it? why? ovi said you were in london? you were never in london? you lied to me? she lied to me? how could she? she has cheated on me?

Arjun just doesnt let tej speak and continues...

oh manav uncle! he wont let u cum to India!! you wanted to hide it from him? you thought i ll tell him!! thats why you lied na? im davastated! i thought we were best friends!! AK doesnt hate anything more than he hates a lie!!!  Im done with you! how could ovi do this to me!!!!

he angrily goes grabbing Purvi's hand who is shocked!! LOL

Im an idiot!!! Ekta doesnt have scenes like that!! she ll spoil it all when arjun-purvi and tej meet!! Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top