Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Member of the Week: 2Direct (Page 74)

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct

Thanks RTH - It was fun answering and interacting with everyone. :)

Dexter -  I didn't get any PMs from other members asking me to stop, you think i'd give a toss about them I'd write elaborate replies back. LOL Nahi it's just that Maddy Pm'd me telling me that there were a lot of complaints for one of my posts I don't know which one but I'm guessing it's the one where I described  the sugar thingy with 3-4 Members she asked me to just tone down on the language Bless her.

Jess - It's over for me because Dexter isn't gonna ask any questions now, like I said earlier she campaigned I gave my word and accepted had a good time answering all her direct questions along with everyone else, it was good fun. Now that she won't be posting that ends my time as MOTW even if there are some days left. Everything's been asked anyway.

2D, Glad you cleared that up:)  

To avoid any more confusion, let me elaborate more. We have not asked him to end the MOTW.  And i think the members too have been very reasonable. They could have abused the report button if they wanted to for every post of his. They have been quite considerate and I did not see any complains abt any of his other posts. 
There were too many complains on one particular post that was very explicit. Because of that particular post, he was requested by us to tone down the sexual content bcoz many members found that post very inappropriate. 

PS: 2D, Just bcoz Dex is not asking anymore questions, thats not enough reason for you to end it. There are others too asking you interesting questions. You still have 3-4 more days to go:)

Edited by -Maddy- - 10 April 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_TacoLemonyTintinleMechant.Mandy.BheegiBasantireturn_to_hadesDexterkichokriwat_up

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Dexter -  I didn't get any PMs from other members asking me to stop, you think i'd give a toss about them I'd write elaborate replies back. LOL Nahi it's just that Maddy Pm'd me telling me that there were a lot of complaints for one of my posts I don't know which one but I'm guessing it's the one where I described  the sugar thingy with 3-4 Members she asked me to just tone down on the language Bless her.

Jess - It's over for me because Dexter isn't gonna ask any questions now, like I said earlier she campaigned I gave my word and accepted had a good time answering all her direct questions along with everyone else, it was good fun. Now that she won't be posting that ends my time as MOTW even if there are some days left. Everything's been asked anyway.

2D, Glad you cleared that up:)  

To avoid any more confusion, let me elaborate more. We have not asked him to end the MOTW.  And i think the members too have been very reasonable. They could have abused the report button if they wanted to for every post of his. They have been quite considerate and I did not see any complains abt any of his other posts. 
There were too many complains on one particular post that was very explicit. Because of that particular post, he was requested by us to tone down the sexual content bcoz many members found that post very inappropriate. 

PS: 2D, Just bcoz Dex is not asking anymore questions, thats not enough reason for you to end it. There are others too asking you interesting questions. You still have 3-4 more days to go:)

Thanks Maddy 

Guys I was thanking her because she told him we should ask more questions 

Edited by wat_up - 10 April 2012 at 5:01pm
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Pity...those members who complained should go read the FFs on the other fora on this site! What you wrote is far less tamer than what is written there. Those even get hundreds of phankhas chiming in with "ooo"..."hawwwt"..."when is the next update"! D'oh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_TacoLemonyTintinleMechantDexterkichokri.DontKnow.wat_up

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_TacoTintinleMechant--ania--Dexterkichokrireturn_to_hadesWhipCreamPantiewat_upTerenaina

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

LOL Jess Why do you wanna get out of your good girl image you don't have to prove anything you are what you are

Edit I'll say it in punjabi

Theek hai Yaar agar tussi Kenda ho, Lekin, mujhe ya Bahut boring largda hai ,

LOL Jess you're so cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wat_up

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_TacoBheegiBasanti.DontKnow.wat_up

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

Pity...those members who complained should go read the FFs on the other fora on this site! What you wrote is far less tamer than what is written there. Those even get hundreds of phankhas chiming in with "ooo"..."hawwwt"..."when is the next update"! D'oh

I agree.." btw guys,  I wasn't thanking Maddy tht he should tone things down but that we can still ask questions...again clearing that up because I mentioned asking him other questions as we asked so mny on those...which were entertaining ...l.

But I agree why people complain over such things..I mean these days 13 year olds know it all, snd 16 year olds pretty much do it all...

I really like to know who complained lol ?..sowe can't have steamy novel type scenes? 

ESP the cooking tips and the sugar thing wht an I imagination

Edited by wat_up - 10 April 2012 at 5:09pm
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri

Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

I doubt those members were even scandalized. They probably just wanted to piss on our parade. Wacko

You right, I mean the other MOTW were mellow and to sugar coated 

My questions
God says tht dex is not allowed to show her toes, etc... Are you possessive in nature too?

Do you like a girl being possessive or one tht let's you do as you please?

Would you get upset , say the girl wants Her buddies to hang with you?

Say a girl drools over a str you totally despise o you tell her?

What do you think Zeus and Hera baby name should be as thy stil undecided and has to start with letter S 

Okay will think more later 

Edited by wat_up - 10 April 2012 at 5:19pm

Go to top