Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Congratulations, 2Direct! Thanks :)

After reading your foot fetishism on this thread, just imagined you saying "jaani, ye pair zameen par mat rakhiyega warna maile ho jaayenge". πŸ˜† I actually used that line on one Bebo pic on If 'Aapke paon bohat sundar hai Bebo inhe kabhi zameen pe mat utaariyega maile ho jayenge      Mere mu mein daaliyega saaf hojayenge

Okay here you go,

A. Replace the actors with the Bolly section members in the following films. Give reasons. Don't just replace actors with their fans. The member should fit the character in some way.

1. Baazigar                       Ladygaga she usually bets on the underdog in the forum isn't afraid
2. Anadi No. 1                  Tanya She just doesn't get it despite getting banned and everything.
3. Ek main aur ek tu        Me & Desu - I don't know why :)
4. Boom                             Dexter because she's open about herself and isn't afraid of it.
5. Om Shaanti Om           Baljit I think because she seems very peace loving & innocent
6. Fire                                 Zainab - She is Fiery from her posts.
7. Pyar Impossible           I guess Gaurav & eraser because I only see their little banter in the CC

B. Just write the first thing that comes to your mind when you see these ids. Don't cheat. :)

1. Dexterphile           When I first saw it I thought it was a guy into Necrophilia [don't mind Dex]
2. God.                       God the Almighty
3. Maddy                    Maddy's dogπŸ˜†
4. BheegiBasanti     Someone who likes to tease us weak minded people
5. Meena1                 Meena Kumari
6. ChalakOmaasi    My childhood
7. Chamailakutreya πŸ˜† Tinnu Anand from Agnipath he used that Kutrea line
8. Eraser                    Rubber
9. TheDilettante        A freemason club
10. Return_to_hades   Someone who's waiting for a lover to return back to them

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maya I don't think I have interacted with you since you came back.. so here a big helloo.. I missed you πŸ€—

Najam I hope you're enjoying.. you're doing pretty good..
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
keep rockin the MOTW topic 2Direct...the topic should reach 100 pages
Originally posted by: Terenaina

It will! I have campaigned for him long and hard. There is no way this thing is shutting down any time soon. πŸ₯³

@2D: Necrophilia? Really...🀣 Only you would think that...I bet most others only thought pedophilia. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree 2direct and you said you said you boring you rocking 
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

He surly will
Originally posted by: wat_up

Agree 2direct and you said you said you boring you rocking 

He was just being modest! He is totally rocking this thread. I can't stop laughing at some of the responses. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

He was just being modest! He is totally rocking this thread. I can't stop laughing at some of the responses. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya he is 
Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

Okay. Rrrooouund two. Well played on the first set. Crushing on older men and woman when your young is all too familiar haha, your secret was cute. Now on to these-
Priya againπŸ˜†
1. Replace the characters in Dostana with IF members. (if you havnt seen Dostana, then do KKHH) I'll do KKHH - Shahrukh - God, Rani - Jess, Kajol - Dexter

2. Ideal cup size and ideal height. Cup size ? They should be big enough not too small, Height - From 5'1 - 5'8

3. A girl whose easy to sleep with who is guaranteed to be good in the sack or someone you'd have work for, chase but you don't know how good she is.

4. Experimented past alcohol? No

5. Have you felt the 'heart pounding, life or death, completely consumes you' type of love. Yes

6. Describe the most beautiful girl you have seen in your life. Associate her with a song. (lol not Kareena) Was someone who I was with, Dark hair dark eyes wheatish complexion had everything - I'd dedicate Tu Gandi Achi lagti hai to her

7. Who should the following people date on IF based on what you've seen of their personality:

Shak         Tanya
Wat_up     Billa
Dex            God
Rits            Uk Dhaka boy
Eraser       Gaurav
God            Dex
Me              You don't have a match Priya on here :)
EasyA        Devil
Hades       NobodyπŸ˜†
Nkapoor    Prince

8. A quality about yourself you could get rid of:  Sexual thoughts too much of it. But i'm working on it & this thread ain't helping :)

9. You fall hard for your best mates girl. He too is nuts about her. Would you steal her away? I would, I wouldn't care if it's my friends or brother's wife. If I like her then I like her that's it

10. If Kareena should be with anyone else in BW other than saif who? Akshay

11. 3 members you would share your darkest secrets with  They're all shared on here already:)

12. 3 members you feel uneasy about trusting  Priya Tailor, XOXO, Ania

13. 2 members you assume is drop dead gorgeous in real life Zainab & Dexter

14. Who would be the best politician and the best scientist out of all the current bwood stars. Best politician would be Shahrukh, Scientist - Aamir Khan he'd be good at copy/pasting/implementing

Goodluck najam. Your answers so far are sweeet.

Pallu aaj toh bohat khush hogaye tum :)
Dexter I was actually serious I wasn't being modest you're tearing me apart here you know that don't you :)