Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Awww...you're always my knight in shining armor! β˜ΊοΈ

OMG u r blushing...start ho gaya re...time to get popcorn and soda...πŸ˜ƒ

Munna...out of this thread now...
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Hakla Khan was given by Tanya

and Khooni Khan was given by Godji to salman..

🀣...i love the two names...

WTH 
2direct, did you finish your strawberry and whip cream breakfast this morning?  You are needed in chit chat to quickly spam and start the next one please!  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Oh he is here and he just gave me permission to ask him more questions. So here it is.

Okay 2D...more for ya! πŸ₯³

1.       Would you rather do your maid or your nurse'.assuming both turned you on? I would try & get the best of both I wouldn't be picky if I was turned on by both

2.       What clothes on a girl turn you on the most? Fitted Jeans, skirts anything where the bottom is visible i.e the legs,arse, breasts, feet. She could be fully covered but if her feet are uncovered & I spot them my mind would start reeling I'd be looking at her naked no matter how covered up she is.

3.       What is the riskiest place you have had sex in? In an adjacent room during class hours. But it wasn't risky because the door was locked

4.       What is the riskiest place do you think I have ever had sex in?πŸ˜†  In your Boss' cabin while he was nearby having lunch πŸ˜†

5.       No pills and a girl with a huge sex drive or pills and someone that's a cold fish? Assume in this case that pills are the only way to avoid unwanted pregnancies and no pull out isn't gonna work. πŸ˜†No pills and a girl with a huge sex drive

6.       Pick one other BS guy (plus you) and 6 girls from BS for your fantasy harem. Give a reason for each pick. Me Lily, you, Bheegibasanti, , terenaina, Priya, Rachna - Because I feel there is incredible sex appeal in all of these girls i wouldn't pick another guy what forπŸ˜†

7.       What do you think of hickeys? Annoying? A turn on? A nuisance? Completely juvenile'.adults don't need hickeys! I'm indifferent towards it Dexter. honestly

8.       Would I have to be worried if I were to pass out drunk around you?πŸ˜† No you wouldn't have to be I wouldn't take advantage of a woman who isn't all there. I'd take advantage of you only when you're in your full sensesπŸ˜†

9.       Have you ever had a pregnancy scare with any of your ex-es? I have once but the others I  don't know about because I never saw them again after. This one was a lot more local & knew me through someone but it wasn't the case.

10.   Who is the last person you undressed in your thoughts? Kareena

Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
And 2direct, do you like wine, beer, or a hot rum and coke to go with your strawberries and whip cream?  πŸ˜†
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woow, almost 150 pages! Good going guys...

And I thought only the fangirls could spam πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

And 2direct, do you like wine, beer, or a hot rum and coke to go with your strawberries and whip cream?  πŸ˜†

I'd just like her body Gaurav :)πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: petticoat

risqueee

πŸ˜† angels barsaoed lowwe also
Edited by shaktheback - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 2direct

I'd just like her body Gaurav :)πŸ˜†

And would you imagine this woman to be a Madonna, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, or Jennifer Lopez?  πŸ˜‰