Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

It is a bummer that this MOTW came to end early. Sorry for any complaints and badgering you may have received from people. I don't know you that well, but I appreciate you being so entertaining, open and candid with everyone. It was a different kind of MOTW, racy, but good fun. Hope you had fun answering as well.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Thank you.πŸ€— No Jess, I will not be posting my belly button ring pictures. πŸ˜†The feet was done because 2D has a foot fetish and I knew someone in real life who did as well. No more pictures from me, sorry. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You feel free though. πŸ˜†

You have a belly button piercing? Sweet!

Belly button piercings are the hottest ever!!!

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Thank you. Yea I do. I got it done last month. I talked about it on the CC incessantly as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

@ Dexy...OK Godji ka gussa reminds me the question Dexy had asked regarding the song...mujhe haq hai...Dexy the song was dedicated to u and Godji solely on the basis of lyricsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Omgeee

Okay dex no problem...but since you not gonna, I do not think I would have courage alone lol 
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Ya they are hot with tank top nd low rise jeans, also a bikini lol

Do you got one ?
wat_up thumbnail
😲 No more questions ok reding thread to see why 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2direct

I'm glad it's over, cause I did get a PM about the complaints on here of members visiting. 

Right now I'm off to grab my grub. See you soon guys. :)

I agree, people need to chilax but we can tone the questions...come on you can entertain us more 
Thanks RTH - It was fun answering and interacting with everyone. :)

Dexter -  I didn't get any PMs from other members asking me to stop, you think i'd give a toss about them I'd write elaborate replies back. πŸ˜† Nahi it's just that Maddy Pm'd me telling me that there were a lot of complaints for one of my posts I don't know which one but I'm guessing it's the one where I described  the sugar thingy with 3-4 Members she asked me to just tone down on the language Bless her.

Jess - It's over for me because Dexter isn't gonna ask any questions now, like I said earlier she campaigned I gave my word and accepted had a good time answering all her direct questions along with everyone else, it was good fun. Now that she won't be posting that ends my time as MOTW even if there are some days left. Everything's been asked anyway.

LOL Jess Why do you wanna get out of your good girl image you don't have to prove anything you are what you are
Anyway back to watching Agnipath on StarGold :)