Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ania, don't worry. My IQ is pretty much the same as yours.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...thats one HOT mutter paneer dish😆😆...
Good job 2D😛
@Dex: Haila...Y'know I was gonna add a thankyou in my reply to 2D for not going in details...good Lord! ☢️  *awkward silence*

😆
2D, use SoundCloud. Else record it on your phone and upload it.
Originally posted by: God.

WHAT THE f**kS GOING ON??!!!!... 😡

Calm down. 🤗 Its just feet. 😆😆
^^ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry bro. You f**king missed it.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ 🤣 The jealous e-aashiq! BG score for you should be "Hum tujse mohabbat karke sanam"! Gosh the drama! 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

aapke paanv bahut haseen hain...inhe zameen per mat utariyega, nahi to maile ho jayenge😆
Dexy this dialogue is from the movie pakeezah and henceforth dedicated to ur pwetty feet😆

@2 D...look at this clip from the movie Pakeezah...Imagine that girl is Dexy and u enter her room by mistake and look at her feet...what note will you leave her...make it as cheesy as possible...😆
shashi I'm FREE! AT LAST! AHHH! Now I can watch the Apprentice tomorrow, relaxed
Originally posted by: blue-ice

aapke paanv bahut haseen hain...inhe zameen per mat utariyega, nahi to maile ho jayenge😆
Dexy this dialogue is from the movie pakeezah and henceforth dedicated to ur pwetty feet😆

@2 D...look at this clip from the movie Pakeezah...Imagine that girl is Dexy and u enter her room by mistake and look at her feet...what note will you leave her...make it as cheesy as possible...😆

Thank you. 😳

Oh no...I can't stop laughing...🤣.🤣God is not going to be pleased with you anymore Blue Ice ji. 😆😆