Member of the Week: 2Direct - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

And what made you decrease the font size for my description? It ain't that bad. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Big rack...not really...but they're a handful...ass yea...I do workout...so that is correct...but nobody said it was like Kareena's. Maybe I should date a Desi guy for once... πŸ˜†...You got the hair and the skin tone completely  right though. Exotic? Umm...depends on who you're asking.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† At least you did not describe me as a 500 lb meth addict, eh?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: 2direct

Wehshi Gujjar - Gujjar is tribe/clan in Pakistan known for their Wehshiness, Wehshi means wild & crazy. Kinda barbaric once they lose it. That's the literal meaning but in the context I wrote, you'd be similar to one, wild n crazy in bed hence the X  πŸ˜‰

So Blue ice ji was right. Nice...why thank you. Yes, I am wild. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Taco: The man with the mullet or mohawk on here was Kabeer. I even told him to remove it and put a different and hotter picture of his mohawk. He did. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
2direct you got my hair color right

I'm a light complexion, and thin and tall about 5'7

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

And what made you decrease the font size for my description? It ain't that bad. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Big rack...not really...but they're a handful...ass yea...I do workout...so that is correct...but nobody said it was like Kareena's. Maybe I should date a Desi guy for once... πŸ˜†...You got the hair and the skin tone completely  right though. Exotic? Umm...depends on who you're asking.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† At least you did not describe me as a 500 lb meth addict, eh?πŸ˜†

So Blue ice ji was right. Nice...why thank you. Yes, I am wild. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Taco: The man with the mullet or mohawk on here was Kabeer. I even told him to remove it and put a different and hotter picture of his mohawk. He did. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I missed this lol

Big rack..well dex I too thought that and m a girl..lol 
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: liverach

ehmmm SO the weather's beautiful today aint it? πŸ˜‰

ahaha jk πŸ˜†

That's cute 
Cotillion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your favorite sport?
Do you like pro wrestling?
Who has more chance to win in a fight grappler or striker?
Batman and Dexter lives in same city.  will batman think of dexter as a criminal? If yes, how will he stop him?
How do you want dexter show to end?

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Oh come on...I have seen ur creativity.πŸ˜†..don't fool me😑
OK ...chalo ..I am making it easier for ya...here is the recepie...now all u have to do is to substitue the ingredients with yummy members and show us the method...
πŸ˜†

Ingredients:

450gms /1lb shelled Mutter (green peas) Jess
250gms / 1/2lb Paneer                                 Dexter
2 medium onions (chopped)                       Priya
6 cloves garlic (crushed)                              Lily
1 tbsp grated ginger                                      Rachna
2 green chilies (chopped)                            Lara
250gms / 1/2 lb tomatoes (peeled and sliced)   Maddy
Salt To Taste                                                   
1cup curd / plain yogurt                                 eraser
1 tsp turmeric powder                                   gaurav
1 tbsp coriander seeds                                 terenaina
4 bay leaves                                                     Sheldon
2 cups water                                                    sb
1/2 cup ghee / vegetable oil                          Meena
To Garnish :
Garam masala powder                                 DejaVu
Chopped coriander leaves                           God

Preparation:

Make a paste by grinding together Priya a very ripe onion served only for the finest tastebuds together with Lily and terenaina seeds these seeds once sown expand over time and give great results after a period of nine months or even earlier depending on fertility but that's another story.

Now you heat the ghee in a frying pan yes frying pan, nowhere else and cut the Dexter paneer into 2.5-cm/1-inch cubes, whichever is the perfect fit for you this paneer is incredibly tasty & succulent as a chef if I had my way I wouldn't eat anything else but health authorities have mentioned dramatic side effects of having Dexter paneer alone it's incredibly healthy for carnal life especially for men who cannot get it up    I'm so sorry where have I drifted off to, back to cooking.

Fry the Dexter paneer to a light brown and remove to drain and discharge on a plate it may feel a little sticky initially but not worry. Add the remaining Priya onion and the Rachna hard ginger to the Meena ghee in a pan [Meena ghee is of a hot pink concoction]  and add the Sheldon bay leaves[that are very quiet leaves and only react on instant touching] and fry until the ~Priya onion is golden brown. Add the hard gaurav turmeric [which is unique in a way that it has a sniffable panty like shape that is imported from the shores of Canada] and the paste mixture and fry until the Meena ghee starts to separate and open up a new entry. Add the stiff Dexter paneer and mut Jess mutter (peas) along with eraser's yogurt, & gorgeous Lara chili, Maddy tomato and salt. Stir for 5-6 minutes over low heat with a hard rod.

• Pour in the water and simmer and finger gently for 20 minutes depending on arousal time of the food. Serve the violated Dexter paneer sprinkled with Dejavu masala and God coriander.

Dexter the font was decreased because it wasn't fitting in one line :))

*Rubs eyes* You've quoted two seperate posts. You learnt it finally πŸ˜†
Okay 2D new set of questions for you, this is not all risque since some prudes have reported the thread already. Let me roll my eyes to the back of my head.πŸ€ͺ  Okay done...now answer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Name a song that makes you really sad?

What is your go to song when you're in rage?

Do you get road rage? Or are you pretty calm while driving?

Who do you think is bipolar on the forum (other than me)? πŸ˜†

What is the ONE question you refuse to answer?πŸ˜†

If you and I were together in real life and I farted in your presence, would you think I was finally conmfortable in the relationship or would you be absolutely turned off?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What is it about Terenaina that turns you on? Is it her exotic name or her pretty username or her innocence? Now answer for Lilly too.

Why do I turn you on? Is this a recent phenomenon? You have not even seen me or my feet. Come on...the girl is curious...let it all out?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If you and your girl are about to take a shower and she comes in with a granny shower cap on her head. Would you scream and run away or remove it for her?πŸ˜†

Tats or belly button/nipple/monroe piercing? Which is attractive or at least tolerable?

What is one thing you would ABSOLUTELY NOT do in bed? 

What would your reaction be if I had my feet pics on my DP right now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Jericoholic

Your favorite sport?   Swimming
Do you like pro wrestling? I used to watch Wrestling when I was small but then grew out of it
Who has more chance to win in a fight grappler or striker?  Grappler I guess
Batman and Dexter lives in same city.  will batman think of dexter as a criminal? If yes, how will he stop him? no he won't
How do you want dexter show to end? I don't watch the show

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
editeddd.
Edited by TintinleMechant - 12 years ago