Brazilian model for Ajith

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Brazilian model for Ajith

Gabriela Bertante features in an item number in the star's upcoming Billa 2

V Lakshmi

Brazilian model Gabriela Bertante is all set to try her luck in Kollywood. She will soon be seen shaking a leg with Ajith in his forthcoming Billa 2.
    An excited Gabriela says, "I'd met the director, Chakri Toleti, when he was casting for an earlier movie. I expressed my interest to work in Indian films, and he told me he'd get back to me soon. And he kept his word. I was told that I'd be part of a song-and-dance routine in his next Billa 2, and I was very happy when I was told that I'd be sharing screenspace with Ajith."
    Though Gabriela is yet to get her basic lessons in Tamil, she tells us she'd heard a lot about the Billa franchise. "My friends told me how big the film is in south, and the star status Ajith enjoys here. I was initially nervous about dancing with him, but he made me feel very comfortable on the sets. He's very professional, and at the same time, makes his co-stars feel welcome," she recalls.
    The song, which has been composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, was picturised in Goa and a studio in Mumbai. "It's peppy and fast-paced, and features Ajith, another model and me. I was dressed in lehenga choli, and had to do a lot of jhatak-matak for the song. It will be a very colourful number," she reveals.
    Meanwhile, Ganriela will also be scorching the scene with Ravi Teja in Puri Jagannadh's Telugu film, Devdu Chesina Manushulu. "He has also cast me in his next with Pawan Kalyan and Ileana. I hope to sign more Tamil films now!"

Gabriela Bertante

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for sharing the news..Clap

Wow then this particular song will be more peppy sizzling and special in Billa 2 to watch for eagerly..Day Dreaming so this one song gonna be a sure mass hit for Thala in Billa 2..Tongue

-Nags-PutijaChalhov

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Bad News for Ajith Fans!Embarrassed

Billa 2 crew has announced bad news that the film's release has been postponed to June, thus disappointing all Ajith fans. The film was announced to be released on May 25th, but the fans will have to wait till June. The exact release date of the film hasn't been announced yet. However, the music release is expected anytime this month.Embarrassed

PutijaChalhovavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting Chal!This news makes me wonder do we really need a foreign beauty to  make the movie a hit at the box office? Why this craze over beauties from abroad when we have a bevy of beauties here at home  who can make far more vibrant bombshells?

PutijaChalhovSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Thanks for posting Chal!This news makes me wonder do we really need a foreign beauty to  make the movie a hit at the box office? Why this craze over beauties from abroad when we have a bevy of beauties here at home  who can make far more vibrant bombshells?

Yes didi well said..Clap this is happening from long time na in all kinds of movies.. as the main factor is glamour they are so much needed for providing a little grandness or like cherry on the cake to the movie to get promoted well to the public even though big stars act they consider such foreign beauties for a higher level in the films..Embarrassed

PutijaChalhovavivakirk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top