lovely story i love it 
do continue soon and plz add me onto ur pm list pl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiiforever

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Will ArHi Meet ?! Awww, Both Are Missing Each Other Embarrassed I'm Fearing Shyam Will Creat Hell For Khushi :| 

arshiiforever

arshiiforever Newbie
arshiiforever
arshiiforever

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Part 7
Khushi goes shopping with her friend Pooja and tries to keep her mind off Arnav. 
Akash goes into Arnav's room to talk about a business meeting in Lucknow.

"bhai I know you're very upset about what happened. I didnt tell Payal that Khushi left and nobody knows where she is. You have to find her before everyone starts asking about her"
Naniji heard the whole conversation she was mad at Arnav and enters the room to talk to him.
"CHOTEYYY!?!?! did i just hear Khushi left this house because of you?!?
"N-nani, umm actually I'll explain"
"Enough, you always mistreated her and now im pretty you said something to her which made her leave. I knew you guys didnt get along but you loved her, didnt you which is the reason why you married her!!! Now what happened?"
It was the time to tell Nani the truth arnav thought. He told her everything. Also that he was trying to save Di's married life.
"Shyam?? Engaged to Khushi?? So you did everything for Anjali bitia?
But chotey you didnt realize what you have done to Khushi in all of this!! You could've atleast asked her once

Nani was much calmer now, she felt bad for Khushi. 
"Nani, Im gonna look for her, I hope i find her."
"but bhai what about the meeting?"
"Akash Khushi is more important than some meeting"
"I know bhai but you have to understand!! If you dont go our company will be in danger!!!"
"ok fine!!!"
Arnav packs his stuff to goto Lucknow for the meeting. When he reaches there he realizes this is the place where he met Khushi for the first time. It brought back the cute memories of them two fighting all the time.
He booked a room in a hotel. The meeting was in the morning at 10 a.m
Khushi came back from the mall. She was ready to goto sleep. 
The next morning Arnav attended his meeting. After the meeting Anjali calls him to ask if he can goto a jewelry store in the mall where Anjali was supposed to pick up a necklace that she forgot to take after they moved to Delhi. Arnav goes to the mall to get the necklace.
Khushi's friend was very disappointed about the clothes she bought she wanted to return it so Khushi goes back to the mall. 
She enters it and goes straight to the store. Arnav paid the bill and was about to leave. Khushi was also done so she also leaves. While Khushi was walking back to the exit she felt a gust of wind blow, it was the presence of Arnav and he felt the same. He gad a strong feeling she was around. But she ignores it as she thought its imposdible for him to be here. Arnav looks around but doesnt see her. He turns around to go back and sees her standing in front of him.
He was completely shocked.

"KHUSHI?" 
"oh so you knew i was here thats why you came to bother me right? The pain you have already given me was not enough so you're here to torture me more?!?"
"no Khushi please listen to me, i misunderstood you!!! Please forgive me!!"
"Oh so a new plan to trick me? But i'm sorry Mr. Raizada this time it didnt succeed because i didnt fall for it. Now move out of my way!!!"
"Khushi please listen to me. This is not a plan. Im saying sorry to you because i thought you were wrong but actually i was!! Pleaseee forgivee meee!!!
"forgive you? Excuse me but what you did is unforgiveable!! And please stop this drama!! Anyway im here now and shyam wont be after me anymore so why dont you live your life happily without your "wife" who you married for for your own personal reasons."
"but khushi i di-"
"OUT OF MY WAY!!!" 
Since he didnt move Khushi turned around and started walking away from him. Accidently she bumped into a little kid with a bag of popcorn in his hands. Khushi was about fall and obviously Arnav caught her and **Rabba ve** all the popcorn fell on them. The kid was crying for his loss while Arnav and Khushi were lost into each others eyes . He was holding her by her waist with both hands. Khushi slowly started looking away and put her hands on his. He was so happy that she was so close to him and had her hands in his. But Khushi did that to actually take his hands off her. She
 pushed him away and left and Arnav ran behind her
ok so was it long enough this time ;) 

Edited by arshiiforever - 26 April 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011B2DB75susamskp123Virman_ki_ashiqshabriyaArchu61MyPrinceBarunRUKHSAR740Diaphanouskiddy-kavyatokyoAshgSavera84virmanforevertheshmaloseShafoolaksh65pup03Mrs_Darcy_17dumasfelicitysmoak.Downhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
simply awesome

arshiiforever

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Loved it <3

arshiiforever

virmanforever Goldie
virmanforever
virmanforever

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
That was so beautiful please PM me when you update
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
tht is soo awesome

arshiiforever

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it so he found her glad she has not forgiven him make him suffers thank for the pm loved the update 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiiforeveraltamash11anonymous.me

Go to top