FF:Arshi~Please forgive me - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update loved it so he found her glad she has not forgiven him make him suffers thank for the pm loved the update 
not long enufff,,,,cmon longer plz,,,i lved it
loved all parts.. n wow its like k3g scene wn sharukh i.e rahul's mum entrs d mall both feels breeze..same here too..lovely...
Part 8        Blue-Arnav, Pink-KhushiGreen-Pooja's mother

"Khushi wait!!! You cant leave like this!!"
Arnav followed her all the way to her friends house without Her Knowing.
He was so happy he found her and this time he wasnt going to let her go at any cost. He knew he was wrong but he also knew she loved him. He really wanted to talk to her. 
He decides to climb up the balcony which led to the room she was staying in. 
It was night time Khushi was about to sleep. The lights were turned off. When Arnav sneeked in he couldnt see anything so he tripped over a wire and fell. Khushi jumped up from the bed as she heard that sound
" who is it?!?!"
Can it be a thief? Let me try to handle him my way. Khushi thought. The goofy and naughty khushi was back
She took a stick and started beating him up not knowing it was Arnav. It was a funny momment. He was screaming but she couldnt recognize his voice. 
"khushi stop it!! Im not a thief!!! Im getting hurt"
"what?!? You even know my name? What a smart thief you are. You planned everything before!!"
"Khushi its meee!!"
"who me? What do you mean? I already know who you are!!"
"really? Who am i then?"
"obviously a THIEF" khushi said as he hit him harder.
Arnav was so tired of getting hit he didnt even try to defend himself and just gave up. 

Khushi finally stopped and decided to call the family members for help. As she got up she tripped from the same wire and fell right on top of him. His face was all covered up with her hair. Khushi felt something as she was touching him. How could i feel this for a stranger especially a thief she thought to herself. She really wanted to know who he was but couldnt see. Her hand was on his chest and she felt his heartbeat. It felt like it was beating just for her. Is this Arnav? She thought but how would he know i live here i made sure he wouldnt know.
She moved her hand up to his neck then face trying to feel if it was Arnav. She felt the rough, abrasive texture of his stubble and then went up to his eyes and forehead. Even though she wasnt able to see, as she touched his face she pictured Arnav.
Arnav obviously knew it was Khushi so he enjoyed every bit of her being so close to him since he knew that this isnt going to happen that often with the circumstances now. He knew she loved him so obviously she would be able to tell if it was Arnav

"Arnav-ji" said Khushi said as she flinched back
"see khushi you knew it was me. How
Did you know"
(he knew but wanted to hear from her)
"I-I umm..."
"yes... Ummm you... What Khushi?" with a smirk on his face
"nothing forget about it. Only you can do something like this!!! You tell me what are you doing here? DID YOU COME FROM THE BALCONY?!?! Do you even know how dangerous that is!!! Why would you do that?!? You dont care about yourself"
"if you're here to care about me then why do i need to worry ðŸ˜‰"
"if im saying it was dangerous doesnt mean i care about you. Its just that i didnt want to get in trouble"
"ahh i see..." said Arnav as he nodded his head
Khushi tried to cover up her true feelings
"yea i mean if you fell off the balcony then there will be a scene created in my room. What if i get arrested for a murder attempt or something. So actually i was caring about myself ðŸ˜›"
"yea yea, i believe you Khushi"
"ok enough now leave!!"
"khushi i gotta talk to you"
"i dont want to hear anything, leave right nowww!!!!"
Khushi opened the balcony door for him and asked him go back down but she noticed her friend Pooja's dad standing outside talking to his friend. Arnav couldnt go from the main entrance so he was stuck in her room. He loved itt!! And she couldnt stand it
"ok listen mr. Raizada im doing you a big favor you can stay in my room ONLY FOR TONIGHT!!" 
Arnav was extremely happy. He was happy because he thought they would sleep on the same bed. 
He looked around to see if there was any sofa and there were none and just to make sure he asks khushi:
"so where do i sleep?" Arnav knew what the answer was going to be so he was about to get on the bed. 
Just as he was about to jump on the bed..
"on the floor!!!!" said Khushi
"what ?!? Are you kidding me? After all the beating you gave me you are gonna make me sleep on the floor? My wounds are gonna hurt more! You're so heartless  "
"excuse me, did i tell you to come in my room like this!! Stop complaining or else I'll actually call Uncle from downstairs and tell him you're a thief  
They dont know what my husb-"

Khushi stopped there she didnt want to call him her husband especially when he was being punished by her. He didnt deserve any kind of happiness.
"your what?? Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" he emphasized the Singh Raizada.
"laad governer im not gonna sit here all night and answer your questions, will you please let me goto sleep now!!"
"ok mrs. Raizada we'll talk in the morning"
"no we're not!! I want you out of here before sunrise and if possible you can even leave when Unlce is done talking to his friend."
"so you're gonna make your husband go down that dangerous balcony again"
"dont act smart, if you were able to climb up I'm sure you can make your way down... And i dont care if your life is in dangerrr"
"are you sure you dont care about me?"
"NO!! NO!!! NO!!!!!!"
"yea ok we'll see about that "
"whateverr, im off to bed"
Arnav watched Khushi goto sleep. He felt so relaxed while looking at her sleep peacefully. He went closer and watched her for a long time after a while he kissed her forehead and moved a little piece of hair on her cheek. Khushi felt someone touching her and she started turning and when she turned to her side his hand was under the cheek, he couldnt move it. He just knelt down on the floor by her bed and stayed like for few minutes after that he slowly slid his hand from under her cheek. He wanted to stay like that but he didnt want Khushi do have a bad reaction when she would wake up in the morning. He went to sleep with a smile in his face.
In the middle of the night Khushi started coughing. She was coughing so loud that it woke up Pooja's mother. She knocks on her door. Khushi didnt know what to do, Arnav was in the room. How was she going to hide him. She woke him up and told him to lay in the bed with a blanket over his face and opened the door while praying het mom wont see Arnav on the bed.

"Khushi beta, are you okay? You were coughing so hard"
"yes aunty im alright now"
"are you sure? Do you want water?"
"no, thanks im ok. Sorry for the disturbance. You can go back to sleep now. I dont want you awake because of me"
"ok dear, see you in the morning"
Pooja's mom was about to leave but she saw someone lying in the bed.
"khushi, who is that?"
"ummm t-thats... Uhhh Pooja"
"hahaha what is she doing here?"
"she was bored in her room so she decided to come in mine and now she fell asleep"
"ok i see, goodnight "
"goodnight" said Khushi as he closed the door and felt so relieved.
Khushi knew it was dangerous for Arnav to be sleeping on the floor so she didnt bother asking him to get up. They sleep on the same bed and wake up with Khushi's hands and legs on Arnav. This time he didnt mind her sleeping like that. Arnav just kept on staring at Khushi 
Then all the sudden there was a knock on the door.

Is this long enough? lol ðŸ˜›please comment!!

Edited by arshiiforever - 11 years ago
loved the update very cute she beat him loved it even more and him sleeping on the ground and her making him sleep on the bed  her almost saying her husband loved the update thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
LOVED THE UPDATE...i CAN ACTUALLY IMAGINE ARANV N KHUSHI HAVING THIS FLIGHT LOL...CANT WAIT FOR U TO UPDATE
LOL very nice please PM me when you update
Good story but ur updates are very short ...cnt seem to get hooked to it...but d story is good...update soon...n if possible add me in ur pm list

Superb love it nxt pr plz cnt w8
Khushi beat up Arnav😆
Now Arnav and Khushi r in big trouble.😉