Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Arshi~Please forgive me (Page 2)

arshiiforever Newbie
arshiiforever
arshiiforever

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Part 2
When Arnav saw Anjali laying down on the floor fainted he got there before Khushi who was in front of him. He couldnt believe what he saw. Soon he had tears running down his cheeks. 
"Di, Di, Di" he started screaming. Everyone was shocked at the scene. Shyam was so happy but tried to hide his feelings by showing concern for anjali. Naniji started crying: Anjali bitia what happened to you. Arnav picked her up and brought her to his car to take her to the hospital. Everyone else followed in Shyams car. Arnav rushed her to the hospital the doctor told him to wait outside. He was so restless walking back and forth in the lobby, clenching his hands. Soon the rest of the family arrived at the hospital. After a while the doctor came out and said : "Im sorry Mr. Raizada she had a miscarriage". Arnav couldnt believe it. He was happy that nothing happened to his Di because he really didnt care about that perv's child but he felt bad for his Di who just lost her baby. He wanted to see his sister happy and the baby was a way of her being happy and he knew Anjali is going to break down after finding out she doesnt have that happiness anymore. Obviously Anjali found out. Everyone was sad and they brought Anjali home. Anjali was really quiet she didnt say a word. Arnav walked her to her room and layed her down in her bed and pulled the blanket over her and told her to rest. The mood was very intense at the Raizada mansion. It was 3 A.M and all of them were wide awake worrying about Anjali. After realizing what happened Anjali didnt want anyone to be feeling bad for her so she goes down stairs and announces that she doesnt want anyone talking about what happened or show sympathy towards her. She says what ever happened was destined to happen. Naniji promises that nobody will remind Anjali about anything related to the baby. Khushi and Arnav goto their room. Khushi felt really bad for Anjali she kept on thinking about her finally she goes to sleep. Arnav on the other hand couldnt goto sleep he kept on analyIzing what happened. He had a feeling there was something wrong. He goes out the room and down the stairs and he slips but doesnt fall at that time he realizes that Shyam spilled water on the stairs and just continues after a while he notices that Anjali also fell so she might have slipped. He puts everything together and figures that Shyam actually planned it out. But then he thought again why would he try to kill his own child. There has to be another person involved with him to tell him to do something like that. Who can it be?
Should i continue?

Edited by arshiiforever - 12 April 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kp123diyachillmanjusha_92MyPrinceBarunSweetSophieshabriyaDiaphanoustokyoAshgSavera84theshvirmanforeverpunjabi0926nareshSVKareena1994cutemisszariya123rupzloveupup03laksh65Mrs_Darcy_17Shafoo-.Aphrodite.-dumasfelicitysmoak.sarunlicious..Downhill

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Continue!!!

Edited by Ilovemsk - 09 April 2012 at 5:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiiforever

arshiiforever Newbie
arshiiforever
arshiiforever

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Part 3

Who will be that evil to kill an unborn baby? Arnav thought. Somebody who doesnt want Shyam to change and his sister to have a good life with her family. Who can it be? It has to be Khushi!!!!!!! Arnav thinking hard. Yes she's the one who always wanted to be with Shyam and the only way possible was Anjali having a miscarriage so Shyam wouldnt get a second chance and he would marry Khushi. Arnav was in a shock, he was devasted. This fact was worse than her even having an affair with Shyam knowing that he was married. Arnav rushed to his room to talk to Khushi but saw her sleeping. The anger vanished as soon as her saw her innocent and cute face. Then he quickly shook his head to get out of this mesmerizing thought that she was innocent. He didnt want to wake her up so he waited until the morning. The whole night he couldnt goto sleep. When Khushi woke up while Arnav was at the poolside. Khushi got up not knowing where he was and went in the shower. Arnav came in to talk to her but it was too late so he waited until she came out. Then finally she came out

Arnav: oh so you're finally out!?!

Khushi: What?!?! I always take this much time whats wrong with you today?

Arnav: No!!! Ms.Khushi Kumari Gupta nothing is wrong with me. But something is definitely wrong with you!!! Now tell me why did u kill my sisters baby?!?!?(grabs her arms, hurting her) You had no right to do that!!!! You're a murderer Khushi Kumari Gupta!!!!

Khushi didnt now what just happened she couldnt believe what he just said. Every word that came out of his mouth pierced her.

Arnav: When i found out you were having an affair with Shyam i didnt say anything!!!! I gave both of you a chance to change for the sake of my Di but you're so selfish you only thought about yourself. To marry Shyam you killed my sister's baby!!!

Khushi had tears in her eyes. she pushed him away letting herself be free from his hands.

How could he think i would do something like this to Di? She thought to herself.

Arnav thought he was asking Khushi, but actually he told her why he married her

Khushi: So this was the reason why you married me?!?!? You thought i loved Shyam? How could you?

Arnav: shutup Khushi. These tears and your acting of being innocent wont affect me!!!

Khushi: did you ever try asking me?!?

Arnav: i didnt need to i saw everything with my own eyes.

Khushi just runs out the room. She goes to her Devi maiyya.

Khushi: you hate me so much that you make everyone hate me? I always tell the truth, try to help everyone but in return all i get is pain. Im not aking for happiness but i ask to have a life without people blaming me for disgusting things!! She goes back to the room and writes in her diary about what happened.

Arnav was thinking how Khushi has once more hurt him and his family unknowingly. But now there was no baby and Shyam didnt need to change for anybody. He thought about telling his Di after she recovers this would kick Shyam out of their house. And he also thought about kicking Khushi out for what she did. After all he didnt need her to be his wife anymore and if anyone questions him about where is Khushi then he can say she went to visit her parents and tell them the truth later on.

He looks for Khushi after finding her he tells her to get out

Arnav: leave this house right now!!!

Khushi: but where am i gonna go? My parents wont allow me in like that. You already know bua ji and amma are still mad at me. I cant tell them that the reason you married me was to protect your sisters marriage.

Arnav: thats not my problem. Go anywhere in this world but get the hell outa if here now!!!

Khushi: but arn-

Arnav: RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Edited by arshiiforever - 09 April 2012 at 5:57pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

aliahaysemages1866kp123diyachillmanjusha_92Savera84AshgMyPrinceBarunSweetSophieshabriyaDiaphanoustokyotheshvirmanforeverpunjabi0926nareshSVcutemisszariya123rupzloveuShafoolaksh65pup03Mrs_Darcy_17dumasfelicitysmoak.Downhill

arshiiforever Newbie
arshiiforever
arshiiforever

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

i know these parts were short i'll try to update longer parts :)

Edited by arshiiforever - 09 April 2012 at 6:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dumas

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
awesome part keep going poor khushi arnav blamed her and threw her out continue soon thanks for the pm can't wait until he find out the truth 

Edited by dumas - 09 April 2012 at 6:51pm
Diaphanous Senior Member
Diaphanous
Diaphanous

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
can't wait for the next update!!!! ive been waiting since the weekend for the 4th part!!!! im going to die!!!!!
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
i reallyyy hateee tht basted shayam  i hate arnav also in this ff for bit i hate aranv poor khushiii  shyam was the one kill his own baby he arnav making biggesttt misunderstanding for his life  
virmanforever Goldie
virmanforever
virmanforever

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Wow I really can't wait please PM me when you update

Go to top