FF:Arshi~Please forgive me

arshiiforever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys this is my 1st FF ever so if I've made any mistakes I'm sorry and i also know this part is short but I'll try to make the 2nd one really long :)

Part 1-Shyam's evil plan
Intro: Shyam has been growing impatient day by day. He had to think of something to get Khushi but everything he tries fails so finally he came up with a plan to kill his own child yes thats right to get what he wanted he tries to kill his **OWN CHILD** so he wouldnt have to change for neither the baby nor Rani sahiba. After that he can easily marry Khushi since he also knows the reason behind Arnav-Khushi's marriage.

Khushi was in the kitchen making food for her "KKGSR dabba service". Anjali was in her room fixing her little jstuff. Arnav was in his office and he was about to come home soon. Mamiji criticizing payal like always. Naniji sleeping in her room. Akash is on a business trip for 2 weeks(this is a very important part of the story). Everyone was doing something especially Shyam. He was in the process of his "mastermind plan" usually all of his plans fail but we'll see what he does this time. He spills water on the stairs so when he calls Anjali she can slip and fall. While he was spilling the water Arnav comes. Shyam was scared he thought he got caught so he pretended like he spilled the water accidently while he was drinking it so even if Arnav would find out Anjali slipped because of the water on the stairs he would also know Shyam did it " accidently". Arnav was very thirsty so he goes in the kitchen to get water where his wife was. Khushi was on the stool trying to get the dabbas (boxes) and as soon as she's about to come down she slips off the stool and just right when she was about to hit the ground Arnav catches her and obviously... **Rabba ve**and their rabba ve moment continues. Khushi's left hand under Arnav's back so she couldnt even get up, her right hand in his chest feeling his heartbeat only for her.She was a little nervous she thought he would be mad for being so careless but Arnav didn't even try to get up because he was lost into her eyes. He wished they can be like this foreverbut lets get back to reality which is that Shyam has a big plan. He notices Everyone is busy doing something and this was the perfect chance to call Anjali down. Very cleverly he calls Anjali
"Rani Sahiba, Rani sahiba, aap Kaha hain?
Anjali was in her room folding her clothes and fixing other things as as soon as she heard her husband's voice she comes running down the stairs...and boom right there he falls and she keeps on rolling and rolling down the stairs until she reaches the last step. She starts screaming and calling Khushi since she knew Khushi was the nearest person. Khushi tries jumps off Arnav as soon as she hears her name but couldn't since it was behind Arnav's back. Arnav finally realizes what was going on and he let her go. She runs out the kitchen to see what happened. Arnav was also concerned so he follows khushi. Everyone was worried when they heard Anjali's terrifying cries so they all go to see what happened.

Part 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923301&PID=55613664&#55613664

Part 3: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923301&PID=55614518&#55614518

Part 4: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923301&PID=55703175&#55703175

Part 5: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923301&PID=55750522&#55750522

Part 6: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923301&PID=56159394&#56159394

Part 7: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923301&PID=56401114&#56401114

Part 8:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923301&PID=56489854&#56489854
Edited by arshiiforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start...do continue...
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that sounds interesting please PM me when you update
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start loved it continue soon 
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue can't wait for part 2
rupzloveu thumbnail
interesting..do conti ue...
n plzz add me to ur pm list..
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing Start . Anjali Will Have A Miscarriage & Khushi Will Suffer :(( ðŸ¥º
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice start for Khushi and Arnav...  Oh no...  Anjali-Di!!!   Please add me to your pm list.

arshiiforever thumbnail
Part 2
When Arnav saw Anjali laying down on the floor fainted he got there before Khushi who was in front of him. He couldnt believe what he saw. Soon he had tears running down his cheeks. 
"Di, Di, Di" he started screaming. Everyone was shocked at the scene. Shyam was so happy but tried to hide his feelings by showing concern for anjali. Naniji started crying: Anjali bitia what happened to you. Arnav picked her up and brought her to his car to take her to the hospital. Everyone else followed in Shyams car. Arnav rushed her to the hospital the doctor told him to wait outside. He was so restless walking back and forth in the lobby, clenching his hands. Soon the rest of the family arrived at the hospital. After a while the doctor came out and said : "Im sorry Mr. Raizada she had a miscarriage". Arnav couldnt believe it. He was happy that nothing happened to his Di because he really didnt care about that perv's child but he felt bad for his Di who just lost her baby. He wanted to see his sister happy and the baby was a way of her being happy and he knew Anjali is going to break down after finding out she doesnt have that happiness anymore. Obviously Anjali found out. Everyone was sad and they brought Anjali home. Anjali was really quiet she didnt say a word. Arnav walked her to her room and layed her down in her bed and pulled the blanket over her and told her to rest. The mood was very intense at the Raizada mansion. It was 3 A.M and all of them were wide awake worrying about Anjali. After realizing what happened Anjali didnt want anyone to be feeling bad for her so she goes down stairs and announces that she doesnt want anyone talking about what happened or show sympathy towards her. She says what ever happened was destined to happen. Naniji promises that nobody will remind Anjali about anything related to the baby. Khushi and Arnav goto their room. Khushi felt really bad for Anjali she kept on thinking about her finally she goes to sleep. Arnav on the other hand couldnt goto sleep he kept on analyIzing what happened. He had a feeling there was something wrong. He goes out the room and down the stairs and he slips but doesnt fall at that time he realizes that Shyam spilled water on the stairs and just continues after a while he notices that Anjali also fell so she might have slipped. He puts everything together and figures that Shyam actually planned it out. But then he thought again why would he try to kill his own child. There has to be another person involved with him to tell him to do something like that. Who can it be?
Should i continue?
Edited by arshiiforever - 12 years ago
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Continue!!!Edited by Ilovemsk - 12 years ago