Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

The 3 people we need to figure out UPDATED (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

toofanmail1

toofanmail1

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I really like this show. It's all mystery.
I feel the real villain  is ADITI/ Neha itself.. i guess she knows that kabir tried to her and everyone was involved.
So mayb she comes to take revenge.
And i think she killed arya because - did u guys notice he said '' Tum mujhe maarna chahti ho''
i think she killed the watchman also cuz there was no1 except her in that hotel's security room
I doubt aditi/ neha o_O
I am curious to know

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The 3 people we need to figure out UPDATED (Page 3)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Biggest player seems karan/ Rishi 
may be Aditi...n Rishi is double crossing her n killed Arya, Ram singh & destroyed CCTV footage...
Kabir is innocent for sure...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.