Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

The 3 people we need to figure out UPDATED (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
whatever may be.. one thing I'm damn sure about.. and that is Kabir being innocent.. he has not done anything wrong.. I can bet any money on it.. he's playing hard... he really loves his wife.. and Neha is Aditi which means she is still married to him.. so indirectly he loves Neha who is acting to be Neha but actually is Aditi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The 3 people we need to figure out UPDATED (Page 2)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Thnks for the post
I agree with everything you've written- Never come across a show with soo much suspense- loving it!
Good luck with you exams!!!
Wish me luck too guys- my pharmacy exams start next week!

all the best for your exams! I'll sure you'll do well :)

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
i think biggest player must be aditi/neha or rishi

parigeet

Groupbie

parigeet

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
very great effort.well done.thanks for all description.mostly people have same doubts.

com4us

com4us

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I guess as Aditi was adventure freak like bungee jumping and all spors lover so she must have escaped the accident by coming out of the car and escaping through water by swimming...or she might have been informed earlier about the accident to take place and was not present in the car at the time of that car fall. I am 100% sure that Neha is only Aditi.  Aditi herself is the main khiladi who came back to find out the main culprit and I believe the black mask man must be her aid who is helping her in playing her games...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegHanLover3veil_of_roses

Activewomen

Groupbie

Activewomen

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
i think the biggest player is Additi/neha .

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
and...dere were no details shown about Neha...abt her background n all...so i too suspect neha to b aditi frm da beginning but wat i suspected was aditi lost her memory n started a new life as Neha...

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Nice. Iam New To This Forum. Like This Show.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.