Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From Shravan to Arnav (pic added) (Page 3)

ktlovers Goldie
ktlovers
ktlovers

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i agree
i have follow the shoe bhph but didnt like his acting it was too childish but in ipkknd it's MIND BLOWING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyahkhanlaap

soniyahkhan Senior Member
soniyahkhan
soniyahkhan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Totally Agree...I hv tried some episoldes BHPH after watching Barun in IPK...its horrible...total package of the serial...my experience is same as u...Barun is improved a lot 4m shravan to ASR...as characters are different I knw...but i dont like barun's acting as shravan..now his eyes are talking..wid sanaya he is just rocking ...when i hv seen the very intimate scenes of BHPH..I felt wht a hec man..Sleepy...but same barun wid only  eyes makes a scene sooo emotional and passionate as ASR..Embarrassed...

Same feelings n never try to watch whole serial BHPH...Smile...

LOve barun as ASR..Embarrassed

haha ditto ur feelings!!! Smile Barun ki aankhain...haey!!
soniyahkhan
soniyahkhan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

shravan & arnav r poles apart. i had seen a few epi of Baat hama... but frankly speaking was not at all impressed by barun.felt that he was just another new kid on the scene!!  he was very young & new in d industry that time. also ASR character is written really well . i dont kno about his acting in the other serial as never really followed it ..but barun rocks as ASR!!  his expressions, eyes,voice ...he is a very very hot n attractive package!!Embarrassed

haey Allah, attractive package..Mrs. Sobti aakar parhain...apk hubby ki description!!!WinkWinkWink

laapPashna

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I agree 100%. I can't believe someone can change so much in one year.

Also, no offense but he had zero chemistry with the girl...despite there being some hot and heavy scripted scenes, I felt no spark, nothing between them. I think he and Sanaya simply looking at each other create more chemistry than anything he did on that show. I guess you just click with certain people...I can see why that show went off air. Lead pair did not work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyahkhan

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I liked him as Shravan, I mean the only reason I started watching ipkknd was because I was a Barun fan ever since bhph, he was hot and a good actor back then too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pranneemCinderella100palak32

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
don't bash me guys i really don't like him as shravan but love more than as a asr...even i am very intimate scnes seriously weird to watch him overthere..but  the same barun was doing his fantastic job as asr in ipkknd...just hats off for his hardwork and transformation of one role to another role...i just love him as asr only...even pair with ankita,,,looks like mother and small son barun...bu here perfect match...sarun

soniyahkhanLIKEDMG

soniyahkhan
soniyahkhan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I agree 100%. I can't believe someone can change so much in one year.

Also, no offense but he had zero chemistry with the girl...despite there being some hot and heavy scripted scenes, I felt no spark, nothing between them. I think he and Sanaya simply looking at each other create more chemistry than anything he did on that show. I guess you just click with certain people...I can see why that show went off air. Lead pair did not work.

Agree! agree! agree! chemistry bohut buri thi with that girl...it was lyk zabardasti kar rahey hain scenes...i was feeling sooo pathetic having to watch it...and now even a genuine eye-lock gives us goosebumps!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMG

soniyahkhan
soniyahkhan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

don't bash me guys i really don't like him as shravan but love more than as a asr...even i am very intimate scnes seriously weird to watch him overthere..but  the same barun was doing his fantastic job as asr in ipkknd...just hats off for his hardwork and transformation of one role to another role...i just love him as asr only...even pair with ankita,,,looks like mother and small son barun...bu here perfect match...sarun

yes with that slim physique and clean shaved look, he looked younger than ankita! but now after the change, he matches perectly with sanaya!!

ArHi all the way!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Go to top